PSu

Discus and support PSu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is this loud buzzing sound coming from the powercord brick .... and ive seen that this has ben addressed before yet that was 2013 and now in 2019... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kuzkotheking, May 15, 2019.

1. kuzkotheking
    kuzkotheking Guest

PSu

There is this loud buzzing sound coming from the powercord brick .... and ive seen that this has ben addressed before yet that was 2013 and now in 2019 i bought an xbox1 and it has this problem i would like to know how to fix it i scrolled through 11 pages
    and found not one answer that explained how to fix it... ive tried unplugging it while off ive tried changing the setting to power saving mode no change it still makes this nmoise and i want it to stop ... GIVE A REAL SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM!

:)

kuzkotheking, May 15, 2019
  2. Whagi Win User

Importing from US to UK

You will also need a new PSU(UK 240v), or if you intend to use the US PSU a step down transformer to convert the UK 240v to US 120v (if that is the rating of the US PSU).
  3. quest cpt Win User

Any MMORPG for XBOX360?

no mmorpg since psu on xbox360. but ps3 got dc uni.

i miss psu.
  4. TMX boxburn Win User

XBOX 360 150W Jasper POWER SUPPLY BRICK AC ADAPTER

If your console is definately a Jasper then all the Original Xbox 360 PSU's will work on your console, the 203W, 175W and 150W. So back to your original question, yes the 150W PSU will work with your console as long as yours is a Jasper. Do not use a drill
    or anything to make the wrong PSU fit as they won't be able to properly supply the required power. I'm not sure if you were or not but by PSU I am reffering to the power brick, if you have looked up for a 150W PSU you may of found a PC PSU.
  5. Ov3R fR4g Uk Win User

PSu

It sounds like the best thing to do would be contact microsoft and get another power brick, doesnt sound like its going to last much longer.
  6. gds1972 Win User

The PSU

Hi

As far as I'm aware all Xbox One S consoles support 110v-220v.
Thema:

PSu

1. PSu - Similar Threads - PSu

2. How much does a PSU cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does a PSU cost: Hey guys i want to get a replacement for my xbox 360 slim psu and i would like to know its cost as my budget is limited PS:i live in India 206cf758-4b40-4d21-a433-9d57a54cfc84
  3. Need Xbox one PSU for Kosovo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Xbox one PSU for Kosovo: I’m going to kosovo in June and I want to take my xbox one with me and the question is to where I can purchase a 220V PSU?? 32f9f319-da15-4884-b9e3-b595d96aedbf
  4. Broken PSU following repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken PSU following repair: hi, Following my Xbox breaking and sending it off for repair along with the psu, I received it back today only to find the replacement psu is also faulty!! After speaking to Xbox support they...
  5. Xbox One, Flashing Orange PSU (No sound)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One, Flashing Orange PSU (No sound): Had a look all over the forums and Google but couldn't find any solid solutions/answers to this issue. So I have a background in engineering and repairs, and thus a good friend of mine has come...
  6. Will my xbox 360 psu work with an Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my xbox 360 psu work with an Xbox one s?: I'm buying an Xbox One S from America but the PSU will be different to the one in Ireland. Will the PSU in my Xbox 360 work or where can I buy a new PSU for the Xbox one s?...
  7. UK PSU for US xbox 1 livig in UK. Possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UK PSU for US xbox 1 livig in UK. Possible?: A simple yes or no is a fine answer :) - I'm living in the UK. Can I use a UK PSU for a US xbox 1? 67280af1-f496-4b90-ba65-e3de546a7327
  8. PSU failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    PSU failure: Hi Guys my PSU for my Xbox one has died, I verified it by using a friends. I am looking at trying to purchase a new one but am having trouble where to find one, can anyone help? Phil...
  9. Xbox One PSU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One PSU: I have had two power supplies do the same thing to me. The first power supply worked for a good amount of time, 2 or 3 years. After that it started sounding like the fan in the PSU was going out....
  10. Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my Xbox one (Indian unit) in USA by exchanging the Indian PSU for an American one?: Hi, Will I be able to use my Xbox one (bought in India) in USA by using an American PSU? I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong) the power supply along with the Indian unit does not have wide input...