Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness start up crash

Discus and support Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness start up crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness on disk ive played the game before and im at 95% completion and now it always gives me a black screen and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DragonSin Tohru, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness start up crash

I have Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness on disk ive played the game before and im at 95% completion and now it always gives me a black screen and then crashes the disk is in perfect condition I'm UK so it isn't available
    for me to buy in the Microsoft store I have tried absolutely everything to get it to work hard reset factory reset system wipe clearing the system cache uninstalling and reinstalling the game cleaning the game several times without the update it gets to the
    page just before the start but with the update It just gives me a black screen and then crashes that isn't even ever code to go along with it

:)

DragonSin Tohru, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello DragonSin,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. Are you having issues with any other discs? Does this issue only happen on your account? It is very possible that the disc is the issue, even thought it looks fine. Heat, for example, can warp a disc to the point
    of being unreadable. The disc would look undamaged.

Are you able to test out that disc on a different console? That would be the best way to find out whether the disc is the issue here. With all of the troubleshooting you have told us that you did already, this would be the next step.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DragonSin Tohru,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The reason that we can determine that the issue is related to the disc is because of all the troubleshooting steps that have been completed thus far. There have been several different software troubleshooting steps
    that have been completed such as a hard reset, a factory reset, trying the disc on a different console and reinstalling the game. You can try clearing local saved games. We will provide steps on how to complete this process. If the issue is related to the
    disc, we recommend to replace the disc. We hope this information helps!

How to clear local saved games:

1. Press the Xbox button on the controller to pull up the guide
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select System
    4. Select Storage
    5. Select Clear local saved games
  4. DragonSin Tohru Win User

that bad i was hard to find the English version but if its the disk how can it install just fine then?
  5. DragonSin Tohru Win User

the answers to those questions

1st only that disc as far as im aware as most of my game are digital

2nd no

3rd i tried on my brothers didn't work
  6. DragonSin Tohru Win User

Yes I have tried to install it in offline mode without the update and when connected to Xbox Live and refusing to do the update and all I get is this
    [​IMG]
    and
    then the game just crashes on me if I have the update is just a black screen
Thema:

1. Psycho-Pass Mandatory Happiness start up crash - Similar Threads - Psycho Pass Mandatory

2. Xbox Beta Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta Game Pass: I bought it Xbox Beta Game Pass Ultimate for 1 month with my credit card. Bank took the money but gamepass was not active and I cant see the order history on microsoft page. Payment appears in my...
  3. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  4. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...
  5. PSYCHO-PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSYCHO-PASS: My console was purchased in United States, to my understand it wouldn't be an issue with region. http://i.imgur.com/cT2TBAt.jpg I spent ¥7,560 getting this game to find that it is not installing...
  6. When is the English Psycho Pass game releasing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the English Psycho Pass game releasing?: I heard a few months ago that the new Psycho Pass game that was released in Japan for Xbox One was getting an English version by Q4 of 2015. Since then I've heard nothing. Is there any news...
  7. Psycho Break purchased DLC but cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psycho Break purchased DLC but cant download: I purchased "The Assignment" for Xbox One's "Psycho Break." When I log in on the console and start game it is not there nor is the option to download from the game's menu....
  8. Can't get back into Annie's Old Fashioned XXX Supply Shop after beating psycho

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get back into Annie's Old Fashioned XXX Supply Shop after beating psycho: Hey everyone! So I just beat DR3 and am now going through each chapter to find all the Frank statues. I'm now trying to get the statue that is located in Annie's XXX shop but the door is locked....
  9. How to Re Do Psycho Missions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Re Do Psycho Missions?: How do you re do psycho missions? I need to do a few in order to get specific collectibles. Thanks. eaa11e80-3a60-446f-a2bf-9e7d5d0788f9
  10. Getting 0x80073cf3 error for digital Psycho Break (Japanese version of The Evil Within)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting 0x80073cf3 error for digital Psycho Break (Japanese version of The Evil Within): Bought the Japanese version of The Evil Within because you can earn double achievements and challenges if you also own the western version and I like collecting achievements/challenges. First...