psychonauts 2 120 fps issue xbox series x

Discus and support psychonauts 2 120 fps issue xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem with psychonauts 2. I can't find in the game menu the option to turn on 120 fps; I set 120 fps in the console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlessioM1, Jul 5, 2022.

1. AlessioM1
    AlessioM1 Guest

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with psychonauts 2.

I can't find in the game menu the option to turn on 120 fps; I set 120 fps in the console options, tried both with 4k option on and 1080 option on, but in both cases I don't see the 120 option in the game menu.

what I'm doing wrong?

:)

AlessioM1, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AlessioM1, i did a little research and it looks like it runs with 120 FpS but needs to be with 1440p.

https://gamingbolt.com/psychonauts-2-runs-at-4k...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. AlessioM1 Win User

So, if I set up 1080, it's no use even if a lower resulution than 1440?

How can i set 1440 on xbox?
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I believe it is within the game, according to this thread on Reddit you have to leave the main menu of the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesS/comments/p...

Note (Standard Disclaimer): This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox serie x 120 FPS TV Samsung 55TU8005

hi i would like to have 120 fps on my tv with my serie x , i take yu a screenshot of settings tv, i dont understand why in settings xbox they dont proposed 120 fps at 4k but i can play 120 fps at 1080p ?
    You won't get 120 fps on that TV, as it's only a 60hz display, 60hz = 60 fps at most

To get up to 120 fps at 4K, you need a TV that supports 120hz and has HDMI 2.1 ports and again your TV only has HDMI 2.0 ports, but most games on the Series X are locked to 60 fps at 4K,

Something like the LG CX is the best TV to get at the moment, and that's a TV that can go 4K at 120hz,

A 60hz display = up to a maximum of 60 fps

A 120hz display = up to a maximum of 120 fps.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Backwards compatibility only going forward on series s/x?

Hi,

Original Xbox and Xbox 360 BC for both Xbox One and Series X|S consoles has been suspended. There are no current plans to release any more older titles to these platforms.

The Series X|S consoles are fully BC with all Xbox One games (with the exception of Kinect titles) and all of the original Xbox and 360 tiles that were made BC for Xbox One. That's over 2,000 games.

The BC team are currently working on FPS boost for the Series X|S consoles. FPS boost takes certain Xbox One games that were locked at 30 or 60 fps and upping the frame rate to 60 fps (for 30 fps titles) and up to 120 fps for 60 fps games.
Thema:

1. psychonauts 2 120 fps issue xbox series x - Similar Threads - psychonauts 120 fps

2. Gamepass save for psychonauts suddenly gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass save for psychonauts suddenly gone: Today i went to play my copy of Psychonauts that i can play through PC gamepass and it acted like i had never played it before. It played the startup cinematic and asked me to create a new file. I...
  3. psychonauts 1 bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    psychonauts 1 bug: when i'm in the bedroom for starting a save file in psychonauts on pc, everyone in the room is T-posing in place and i can't jump onto a bed to select a save file slot. Can anyone help me fix...
  4. Psychonauts 2 saves deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts 2 saves deleted: I've played Psychonauts 2 for about 16 hours. Terrific game. But, today i received an 18 gb update for it on gamepass and all of my save files are gone. Is there anyway to recover them?...
  5. Psychonauts 2 Achievements Didn't Unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts 2 Achievements Didn't Unlock: I have completed Psychonauts 2 but there are a few achievements that I only noticed after completing the game that didn't unlock even though I completed them. I have even gone back and tried to...
  6. Psychonauts crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts crashes on startup: Thats pretty much it. I can watch the opening scene but it encounters a fatal error when i hit new game. how can i fix this? 687f427f-bffb-4658-a272-b1c3afa9b59d
  7. Psychonauts 2 Quick Resume Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Psychonauts 2 Quick Resume Broken: Since the most recent beta update, when opening Psychonauts 2 from Quick Resume it has been crashing the console, forcing the console to auto restart. Sometimes after Quick Resume I am seeing a...
  8. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright): Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :) submitted by /u/Raxelzu [link] [comments]
  9. Psychonauts 2 on PC game pass, save gone?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts 2 on PC game pass, save gone?!: I'm posting this everywhere cause I can't find this issue anyway else and I need a solution. Been playing Psychonauts 2 though the PC gamepass for about 5 hours, this is my first time installing...
  10. Psychonauts 2 Major Visual Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Psychonauts 2 Major Visual Glitch: So, I just got Psychonauts 2 on XBox Game Pass, and it's glitching out like crazy, even at the main menu screen. There are just these columns of light that keep covering the screen, sometimes...