PTSD SUPPORT

Discus and support PTSD SUPPORT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello and good afternoon my name is Brian I am an ex-soldier from Scotland I suffer from PTSD, I use my Xbox 360 to help me better my self and distract... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Argylls81, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Argylls81
    Argylls81 Guest

PTSD SUPPORT

Hello and good afternoon my name is Brian I am an ex-soldier from Scotland I suffer from PTSD, I use my Xbox 360 to help me better my self and distract my thought and feelings would you be willing to support me

today I ask for your support, would you be willing to supply me with a free gold membership

:)

Argylls81, Sep 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

PTSD SUPPORT

Hello Brian! the forum is not the place to ask for free stuff.
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

Halo 4: Halo 4's Master Chief not the Chief you remember

The Chief is mortal after all

He has PTSD!
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

From a former cod vet.

....question: since alot of people are "COD vets"....do you ever suffer from PTSD?
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

The Possibilty of Jobs Being Implemented?

You mean obsessing over the war? That's not normal and is usually brought about by PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
  6. DriedPooh Win User

huge of topic about headsets nothing to do with BF3 !!

used turtle beach twice, didnt like the inability to hear real folks comming, call it ptsd or what just dont like the feeling
Thema:

PTSD SUPPORT

1. PTSD SUPPORT - Similar Threads - PTSD SUPPORT

2. My market not supported, what does it mean and how fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My market not supported, what does it mean and how fix it: I keep getting this message whenever i try to purchase the season 4 gamepass of MW a915590f-88e3-4267-a033-056deb7daf71
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 09, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of July 09, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  4. Poor Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Support: How can Xbox's so called support team actually help anyone when they can't even speak English? the amount of times i have tried contacting Xbox support for my message just to be read by some...
  5. bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    bluetooth keyboard and mouse support in project xcloud?: I dont need help i just need some information about keyboard and mouse. On the xbox one there is keyboard and mouse support on a couple of games but im not sure if k&m support is on the project...
  6. Resolution not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution not supported: My tv screen display was very glitchy and flickering after turning the xbox on. I was using a projector before and it worked fine, but I switched to my tv and the screen is not working. My HDMI...
  7. How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I speak to a real person at Xbox Support?: My Xbox broke in March, and it was under warranty. After three months of painful interactions with support, they finally repaired my console which broke within warranty, with a receipt from an...
  8. xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here)

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insiders access denied (microsoft support told me to post here): i cant open the insiders app. it just says access denied. i was goona post here about it, but saw rule 4 is no support. so i went to the linked support and contacted support who only told me to...
  9. will the logitech g920 be supported by the xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    will the logitech g920 be supported by the xbox series x?: hi guys, i am considering investing in the Logitech g920 as the prices have dropped to a point where i can now purchase it to improve my forza experience however i wanted to know if it will be...
  10. Xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support: Has anyone had issues with Xbox support if been waiting for over a week on an open case and I cant seem to even be able to contact support but site says all services are working. You cant call...