PTSD SUPPORT

Discus and support PTSD SUPPORT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello and good afternoon my name is Brian I am an ex-soldier from Scotland I suffer from PTSD, I use my Xbox 360 to help me better my self and distract... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Argylls81, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Argylls81
    Argylls81 Guest

PTSD SUPPORT

Hello and good afternoon my name is Brian I am an ex-soldier from Scotland I suffer from PTSD, I use my Xbox 360 to help me better my self and distract my thought and feelings would you be willing to support me

today I ask for your support, would you be willing to supply me with a free gold membership

:)

Argylls81, Sep 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

PTSD SUPPORT

Hello Brian! the forum is not the place to ask for free stuff.
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

Halo 4: Halo 4's Master Chief not the Chief you remember

The Chief is mortal after all

He has PTSD!
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

From a former cod vet.

....question: since alot of people are "COD vets"....do you ever suffer from PTSD?
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

The Possibilty of Jobs Being Implemented?

You mean obsessing over the war? That's not normal and is usually brought about by PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
  6. Epic Louie Win User

How Gaming helps with living with a Disability

I spent 8 years in the military. I suffer from PTSD among other things. Gaming helps me a lot.
Thema:

PTSD SUPPORT

1. PTSD SUPPORT - Similar Threads - PTSD SUPPORT

2. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  3. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  4. Helpful Customer Support Department ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpful Customer Support Department ????: Does anyone know of an Email address for ANY department inside xbox / Microsoft that has people that know how to open emails and read them ? i have filled in 2 forms and emailed them and recieved...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  6. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  7. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]
  8. Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks To The Alpha Skip-Ahead Invite Supporters!: A quick, top-level post to thank Xbox Staffers and Helpers for your always-on support of this subreddit and other platforms MS/XB utilizes to communicate with it’s Insiders. A very loud THANK YOU...
  9. Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason.(reaching out to support): Hello, last night some guy had joining our party off a post we made. He proceeded to tell us how we sucked at the game and was being rude to my friend so i told him to leave and kicked him. He...
  10. Can Microsoft Remove Mouse Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft Remove Mouse Support?: Ever since they allowed mouse and keyboard, i have been running into at least one mouse user every lobby. I will continue to report them as aim botters until this feature is removed, since there...