PTSD SUPPORT

Discus and support PTSD SUPPORT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello and good afternoon my name is Brian I am an ex-soldier from Scotland I suffer from PTSD, I use my Xbox 360 to help me better my self and distract... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Argylls81, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Argylls81
    Argylls81 Guest

PTSD SUPPORT

Hello and good afternoon my name is Brian I am an ex-soldier from Scotland I suffer from PTSD, I use my Xbox 360 to help me better my self and distract my thought and feelings would you be willing to support me

today I ask for your support, would you be willing to supply me with a free gold membership

:)

Argylls81, Sep 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

PTSD SUPPORT

Hello Brian! the forum is not the place to ask for free stuff.
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

Halo 4: Halo 4's Master Chief not the Chief you remember

The Chief is mortal after all

He has PTSD!
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

From a former cod vet.

....question: since alot of people are "COD vets"....do you ever suffer from PTSD?
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

The Possibilty of Jobs Being Implemented?

You mean obsessing over the war? That's not normal and is usually brought about by PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).
  6. Epic Louie Win User

How Gaming helps with living with a Disability

I spent 8 years in the military. I suffer from PTSD among other things. Gaming helps me a lot.
Thema:

PTSD SUPPORT

1. PTSD SUPPORT - Similar Threads - PTSD SUPPORT

2. Issues with support (Refund)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with support (Refund): 2nd time I've requested help and the employees either don't allow me to respond back or just don't answer me at all. I'll be calling later today as well as probably corporate too. This is...
  3. Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...: I set up all the game streaming stuff today. I came to a roadblock whenever I tried to use the Pixel 3 app to connect to my Xbox it says that I'm not within a supported area for console streaming,...
  4. Why is Xbox support such trash?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox support such trash?: Can we talk about how you have to jump through 10,000 hoops to get a generic reply about any issues with Xbox hardware, or accounts? I'm on my like 4th account I've spent money on because...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 16, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of January 16, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and Support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition, and Support: First thing is that I redeemed my code for my free version of Minecraft windows 10 edition and the code needed to fully redeem it (25 character code) was never sent to my email. Secondly,...
  7. where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is the phone number of support team? Browser support cant figure out my controller...: my xbox one s controller doesnt work well. lb key doesnt work i tried to chat support but there is no reserve supporter so i cant do anything where is the number of support team?...
  8. Denied support run around

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied support run around: I had an issue where I attempted to use a Xbox gift card to buy Vbucks from Epic games the gift card was redeemed and no Vbucks were awarded. I have gone through the process with epic and with...
  9. Unable to contact any Support help from website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact any Support help from website.: So after my Xbox issue happened ("Xbox One X started smoking and buzzing sound") - link :...
  10. Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied: so my son bought about 80£ worth of fifa points on my account , but my refund was denied but then i spoke to live support about it and they said i should dispute the charge with my bank, with a...