PUBG bug?

Discus and support PUBG bug? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Perpetual John, Feb 14, 2020.

1. PUBG bug?

Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really appreciate it if anyone who has had this problem knows a work
    around or fix. May just be a larger scale issue though.

:)

Perpetual John, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Frathos Win User

PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game

PUBG on Xbox One now includes micro transactions that are called G-Coins. These are used to purchase various customization options in the PUBG in game Store. That may be what you purchased as a listed Add-on for PUBG.
  3. KarimAndSonz Win User

Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

Sorry did you buy PUBG if not You find that PUBG isn't apart of gold its apart of gamepass...
  4. PUBG Mobile Lite Dow Win User

Port Forwarding

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

PUBG STATS LOST

Hi DG Bounty,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today! I'm sorry to hear about the stat issue. Is this something that only happened with PUBG? If so, to answer your question above I would suggest for you to try to get in touch with PUBG Support. As it is an in-game
    related issue.

Here's PUBG Support twitter:https://twitter.com/PUBG_Support

Official @PUBGservice status updates for PC/Xbox/ Support articles and customer support
    can be found at http://pubg.com/support
  6. Darksnake11sp Win User

Fortnite

I have played at PUBG and Fortnite but I still prefer PUBG. I like the realistic landscape etc. I'm looking forward to fight on Sanhok.
Thema:

PUBG bug?

1. PUBG bug? - Similar Threads - PUBG bug

2. My Xbox account keeps saying im playing PUBG when I dont even have it installed, nor purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account keeps saying im playing PUBG when I dont even have it installed, nor purchased.: It's been well over a year, maybe even 2 since I've started seeing my account playing PUBG when I don't even have the game installed on my Xbox, or touched the game itself in my entire life. I...
  3. Quick resume is useless for online games like GTA Online, RDR2, PUBG and many many more...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick resume is useless for online games like GTA Online, RDR2, PUBG and many many more...: Can we just have the ability to disable it as it is totally useless in those. Also games are loading so fast with SeriesX that the benefit is absolutely not worth the expense... When you come...
  4. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: We brought/downloaded this game when it first came out and now it's saying we have to purchase it?? Why?? 3faf6517-c3d5-4f8f-a369-f23af90e1105
  5. PUBG ingame username glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG ingame username glitch: So hear me out, I have 2 Xbox live accounts Main account - Secondary account - vVv yOuNgOnE vVv So one morning I decided to change my name on my secondary account from vVv yOuNgOnE vVv to...
  6. I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help: I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I exit the advertisement it tells me it can't...
  7. PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG BUGS/CRASHING: Over the past week pubg has progressively become unplayable. At first it was the typical pubg problems. Drops in fps, a glitch here, and there, and occasionally a crash. Shortly after I started to...
  8. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: So since this new update when ever the New desert map tries to load my game completely kicks me from the game any one else having that kinda problem?? 08432c31-9f92-4ba1-8b3d-66e3a6114ff1
  9. Pubg White Screen bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg White Screen bug: I've had no problems with this game besides rubber banding at the beginning of the game , but this change on the 22nd and now whenever I load into pubg on my xbox one x after pressing a on the...
  10. pubg bp and wardrobe bug help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pubg bp and wardrobe bug help: so i started up pubg and started creating a character it did not let me finish before taking me to the main menu. my friend said he got some starting clothes but when i go to wardrobe i get a msg...