PUBG bug?

Discus and support PUBG bug? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Perpetual John, Feb 14, 2020.

1. PUBG bug?

Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really appreciate it if anyone who has had this problem knows a work
    around or fix. May just be a larger scale issue though.

:)

Perpetual John, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Frathos Win User

PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game

PUBG on Xbox One now includes micro transactions that are called G-Coins. These are used to purchase various customization options in the PUBG in game Store. That may be what you purchased as a listed Add-on for PUBG.
  3. KarimAndSonz Win User

Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

Sorry did you buy PUBG if not You find that PUBG isn't apart of gold its apart of gamepass...
  4. PUBG Mobile Lite Dow Win User

Port Forwarding

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

PUBG STATS LOST

Hi DG Bounty,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today! I'm sorry to hear about the stat issue. Is this something that only happened with PUBG? If so, to answer your question above I would suggest for you to try to get in touch with PUBG Support. As it is an in-game
    related issue.

Here's PUBG Support twitter:https://twitter.com/PUBG_Support

Official @PUBGservice status updates for PC/Xbox/ Support articles and customer support
    can be found at http://pubg.com/support
  6. Darksnake11sp Win User

Fortnite

I have played at PUBG and Fortnite but I still prefer PUBG. I like the realistic landscape etc. I'm looking forward to fight on Sanhok.
Thema:

PUBG bug?

1. PUBG bug? - Similar Threads - PUBG bug

2. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles): In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5
  3. PUBG not giving me my purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG not giving me my purchase: I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening? 8e4ca8e7-278c-4ac1-99c4-1cba945f52a4
  4. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: [img] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. ***Moved from Windows 10/ Performance & system failures***...
  5. PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.: Since the recent update to PUBG my friend often loads into the game half way through the flight or at the end of the flight on the new Karakin map. Is there anyway to fix this? Or is it down to...
  6. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: “Failed to get token from xbox” error for pubg. What do I do? Im in New Mexico and this has happened before. d9ac8537-3de1-4522-b414-1896df4904ca
  7. PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG BUGS/CRASHING: Over the past week pubg has progressively become unplayable. At first it was the typical pubg problems. Drops in fps, a glitch here, and there, and occasionally a crash. Shortly after I started to...
  8. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: So since this new update when ever the New desert map tries to load my game completely kicks me from the game any one else having that kinda problem?? 08432c31-9f92-4ba1-8b3d-66e3a6114ff1
  9. Pubg White Screen bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg White Screen bug: I've had no problems with this game besides rubber banding at the beginning of the game , but this change on the 22nd and now whenever I load into pubg on my xbox one x after pressing a on the...
  10. pubg bp and wardrobe bug help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pubg bp and wardrobe bug help: so i started up pubg and started creating a character it did not let me finish before taking me to the main menu. my friend said he got some starting clothes but when i go to wardrobe i get a msg...