"PUBG failed to get token from xbox" error?

Discus and support "PUBG failed to get token from xbox" error? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is launching just fine through Xbox Game Pass, but when I 'press a' on the main screen, the game loads for a moment, says 'Establishing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ipissforever, Mar 4, 2020.

1. ipissforever
    ipissforever Guest

My game is launching just fine through Xbox Game Pass, but when I 'press a' on the main screen, the game loads for a moment, says 'Establishing Connection', then I get a big screen saying "PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Failed
    to get token from xbox".

My Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold memberships are still valid, and I have played plenty of other Game Pass games today. I have tried turning my console off, logging out and logging back in, and I just finished reinstalling the entire
    game, and I still get the same message.

I went through the support page and did everything that was recommended, which includes deleting local save files and resync-ing to the cloud, trying the game on another profile (same message), and I even went as far as deleting
    my own profile and redownloading it to the console. Nothing has worked.

I emailed PUBG customer support, and gave them every detail I could, and they said it is a known issue, but it's been confirmed as an Xbox server issue, and the customer support representative told me to contact Microsoft about
    the issue. From everything I've seen on the support page, there's no 'live representative' option for in-game support inquiries, and not even a phone call option allowed for them.

However, I've done TONS of googling on this error message, and apparently around a year ago, this issue popped up for tons of people, and Microsoft actually tweeted out that they were aware of the error message and they would
    have a fix for it in a few hours. And apparently, the fix worked for everyone.

So, the question remains. Why do I have this issue coming up so long after the original issue? Why is it only me? And most importantly, who do I even contact to get this problem solved for me? I can't imagine that this is something
    easily fixable, where I just call a number, wait ten minutes, and get to play my game again.

Thanks in advance for any advice regarding this ANNOYING 2 week long issue. I have hope that someone here can solve this riddle.

:)

ipissforever, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Zdubleu Win User

Im sorry that you seem to be having issues playing PUBG. Hopefully microsoft will solve this issue soon. I wish there was an easier way to contact a real person that can do something as well. Keep pestering as the saying goes “the squeaky wheel gets the
    grease”
  3. Sgt Hawk 23Z Win User

PUBG bug?

Have you tried messaging PUBG Support on their page? You can submit a help ticket here:

PUBG Official Support Aside from that, usually "Failed to get a token from Xbox" is tied to a maintenance issue and would mean that the assigned
    maintenance time is blocking you from logging on. You could try to perform a hard reset. Information about this solution can be found here:

Restart/Power Cycle

I hope these solutions help.
  4. sajaah Win User

PUBG 3-Month Xbox live promotion

I recently purchased a 3 month Xbox live Gold subscription, and it was advertised as also comming with a “token” for downloadable content for Pubg. But I never received the downloadable content token. Ive contacted Walmart (who i bought it
    from), ive contacted Pubg (by email) and was reassured to contact Microsoft being that you guys are the retailer. Ive contacted customer support by chat and phone. And was told to make a post. any help?
  5. ohJayGee Win User

PUBG 3-Month Xbox live promotion

I did receive the code for Three Months of Xbox Live but the pubG token for the downloadable content I still haven’t received.
  6. SimonMaza Win User

PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub

I appreciate your response. I have submitted a support ticket with PUBG. Are you positive its on PUBG’s end? Isnt xbox gamehub controlled by xbox?

The way I see it Xbox draws player stats from PUBG API and adds new games, wins and kills to xbox gamehub. But for nearly 800 matches (400hours of my life) to be rolled back, it would have to be an error on xbox side
Thema:

1. "PUBG failed to get token from xbox" error? - Similar Threads - PUBG failed token

2. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles): In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5
  3. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really...
  4. PUBG not giving me my purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG not giving me my purchase: I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening? 8e4ca8e7-278c-4ac1-99c4-1cba945f52a4
  5. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: [img] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. ***Moved from Windows 10/ Performance & system failures***...
  6. PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.: Since the recent update to PUBG my friend often loads into the game half way through the flight or at the end of the flight on the new Karakin map. Is there anyway to fix this? Or is it down to...
  7. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: “Failed to get token from xbox” error for pubg. What do I do? Im in New Mexico and this has happened before. d9ac8537-3de1-4522-b414-1896df4904ca
  8. Quando é que vamos poder dimunir os gráficos em TODOS os jogos como, Fortnite, Pubg, gta e...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quando é que vamos poder dimunir os gráficos em TODOS os jogos como, Fortnite, Pubg, gta e...: Eu estou tentando participar de campeonatos no Fortnite, e também gosto muito de jogar o modo tumulto do game, só que fica dificil com a limitação de fps e ainda por cima não podemos diminuir os...
  9. PUBG Xbox Crashando

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Xbox Crashando: Boa noite, guys. Tranquilidade? Então, é o seguinte. Gostaria de uma ajuda, tenho um problema no meu PUBG, há exatamente um mês. Onde o jogo simplesmente não abre, ele trava antes de chegar no...
  10. XBOX X Overheating on PuBG

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X Overheating on PuBG: I have an original XboX Purchased in Nov 2017 with the warranty expiring January of 2019. Over the past few weeks i have experienced the console "overheating" and shutting itself down. I thought,...