PUBG freeze after "long" match on every 2108 builds for 6 months

Discus and support PUBG freeze after "long" match on every 2108 builds for 6 months in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Reported since first 2108 build in january to both MS and PUBG support, the game will freeze after match on the loading screen and will never go back... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lephilou, Jun 11, 2021.

1. /u/lephilou
    /u/lephilou Guest

Reported since first 2108 build in january to both MS and PUBG support, the game will freeze after match on the loading screen and will never go back to the lobby screen.

This happens on every match which lasted over 2 or 3 minutes, awkwardly not on short losses.

Can't believe PUBG's dev didn't fix that yet and MS don't even mention it on the known issues list.

submitted by /u/lephilou
    [link] [comments]

/u/lephilou, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Trimarkk76 Win User

Why do a have to install the entire game after I cancel an update ?

4 months for black ops IIII

6+ for PUBG.
  3. Fresh Kills Win User

MCC Patch 11/20/14

I've had freezing today after every mission. It's frozen right now with the words 'untracked build, won't upload' in the upper left corner
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

The best Battle Royal game out today.

I love PUBG, but that´s an opinion, not a fact.

The best battle royale, I guess vary between the subjects; some of them likes to build, and some of them just like striking lightning matches.
  5. StreeTunderPT Win User

Game is making my 360 freeze during start up...

Just stared playing the harley queen dlc, and had two freezes on start up.

Why the hell they havent fix this yet? its been more then 6 months after the release of the game...

getting tired of freezing on games
  6. OldPepsiMan Win User

what is going on?

Possible Spoiler

Since it's been 6 or 7 months, are you sure your Dark Brotherhood hadn't already moved into their second hideout? In my games, AFTER the Dark Brotherhood got raided and had to relocate to the 2nd location, my game would freeze every time I tried to return
    to the original location to have a look around. As soon as I would click on the door there, the game would freeze.
Thema:

1. PUBG freeze after "long" match on every 2108 builds for 6 months - Similar Threads - PUBG freeze long

2. PUBG still doesn't work with Alpha Skip Ahead since first 2108 builds, end of match loading...

in XboX Insiders
    PUBG still doesn't work with Alpha Skip Ahead since first 2108 builds, end of match loading...: It's been since first 2108 builds released that the game has troubles with returning to lobby screen after match, i reported to both MS and PUBG support but still no fix and PUBG is not part of...
  3. Pubg on any console HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pubg on any console HDR: Does anyone elses game launch really dark in HDR then a few seconds later go to normal brightness. Series x with x900h b19fbd8c-2450-450c-94bc-97960a7d1045
  4. Series x pubg launch in hdr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x pubg launch in hdr: Everytine i launch pubg in hdr the screen is really dim for a moment then comes back to normal brightness levels, is this a bug? I have it happen on my playstation as well and other tv’s...
  5. PUBG loading screen freeze......

in XboX Insiders
    PUBG loading screen freeze......: Not sure if this has anything to do with being an insider but almost after every game of PUBG the loading screen will just freeze. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha Ring PUBG bug Game crashes after matches, forced to reopen game.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring PUBG bug Game crashes after matches, forced to reopen game.: Hi, I've been trying to get a hold of the right place where I can submit a ticket and hopefully resolve an issue that I've had for almost 2 months now. I've contacted PUBG about this issue...
  7. My game freezes after every PUBG match, forcing me to quit and restart after every match.

in XboX Insiders
    My game freezes after every PUBG match, forcing me to quit and restart after every match.: I still enjoy a game of PUBG on my Series X but for the past two months everytime I finish a game, win or lose, the loading screen freezes. This forces me to exit and quit the game and load the...
  8. Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.: Reinstalled my profile, reset the security, but I cannot accept an invite unless I friend someone first. Nat is open, cleared cache, reinstalled the game. 1634a9ed-d892-4420-88b1-1cfd6c3d5e39
  9. xbox one x play pubg forzen often on exiting game to lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one x play pubg forzen often on exiting game to lobby: quite often ,must shut down the game,then frozen again。 052b8805-2512-42de-90c3-3bcd57bf2bfe
  10. My Pubg freezes at title screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Pubg freezes at title screen.: Alright so, it doesn’t happen every time, but it’s happened twice and the only way to fix it is to uninstall and reinstall. I open pubg and it freezes at the car on the title screen and plays...