PUBG glitch

Discus and support PUBG glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive been having a glitch on pubg after todays update. The update is finished installing but it still sais i cant play play cause its updating at 81%... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YourWorstCringe, Aug 30, 2019.

1. PUBG glitch

ive been having a glitch on pubg after todays update. The update is finished installing but it still sais i cant play play cause its updating at 81% but it isnt. i have tried restarting my game and console

:)

YourWorstCringe, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

PUBG glitch

Hello fello gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns not being able to launch and play PUBG on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to uninstall and then install the game to ensure that the update did not cause
    any corruption to the current installation of the game.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. {Parity} Win User

PUBG glitch

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. JTL1E Win User

PUBG glitch

have you tried completely uninstalling and reinstalling?
  5. BeerNymph Win User

Entertaining Bugs/Glitches

LOL what a fun picture indeed!!!!

I personally lowkey love PUBG glitches 😂 We always laugh so hard with the squad! Glitches are fun IMHO
  6. JCBiggz Win User

Funny Moments

I always enjoy a in game glitch, I remember when PUBG would crash bad on console for months and had some fun moments just watching people game crash or ithappens to yourself
Thema:

PUBG glitch

1. PUBG glitch - Similar Threads - PUBG glitch

2. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles): In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5
  3. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really...
  4. PUBG not giving me my purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG not giving me my purchase: I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening? 8e4ca8e7-278c-4ac1-99c4-1cba945f52a4
  5. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: [img] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. ***Moved from Windows 10/ Performance & system failures***...
  6. PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.: Since the recent update to PUBG my friend often loads into the game half way through the flight or at the end of the flight on the new Karakin map. Is there anyway to fix this? Or is it down to...
  7. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: “Failed to get token from xbox” error for pubg. What do I do? Im in New Mexico and this has happened before. d9ac8537-3de1-4522-b414-1896df4904ca
  8. Quando é que vamos poder dimunir os gráficos em TODOS os jogos como, Fortnite, Pubg, gta e...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quando é que vamos poder dimunir os gráficos em TODOS os jogos como, Fortnite, Pubg, gta e...: Eu estou tentando participar de campeonatos no Fortnite, e também gosto muito de jogar o modo tumulto do game, só que fica dificil com a limitação de fps e ainda por cima não podemos diminuir os...
  9. PUBG Xbox Crashando

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Xbox Crashando: Boa noite, guys. Tranquilidade? Então, é o seguinte. Gostaria de uma ajuda, tenho um problema no meu PUBG, há exatamente um mês. Onde o jogo simplesmente não abre, ele trava antes de chegar no...
  10. XBOX X Overheating on PuBG

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X Overheating on PuBG: I have an original XboX Purchased in Nov 2017 with the warranty expiring January of 2019. Over the past few weeks i have experienced the console "overheating" and shutting itself down. I thought,...