PUBG not giving me my purchase

Discus and support PUBG not giving me my purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening? 8e4ca8e7-278c-4ac1-99c4-1cba945f52a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M0T0F1R3, Feb 13, 2020.

1. M0T0F1R3
    M0T0F1R3 Guest

I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening?

:)

M0T0F1R3, Feb 13, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

This should be the right way to do it yes. Confirmed it with my PUBG crazy friend :)
  3. M0T0F1R3 Win User

You are the man!!! Thank you for the advice, it worked.
  4. TheOnlyScam Win User

hi have you checked your inventory section for the ticket on PUBG as you must activate the ticket for it to work no idea why PUBG done it that way but you have to activate the season ticket.
  5. M0T0F1R3 Win User

I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and restarted my console. No success doing that either.
  6. M0T0F1R3 Win User

Yes, it says purchased but has no action to activate it.
Thema:

1. PUBG not giving me my purchase - Similar Threads - PUBG giving purchase

2. Reporting on pubg Xbox game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting on pubg Xbox game: Sorry i have never reported a game so if this is the wrong way to do it sorry i was playing solo on pubg and i was at main menu and then the game Force started I did not touch the controller its...
  3. My PUBG won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PUBG won’t download: Ive tried everything with xbox support and they couldnt seem to help me, My xbox one game PUBG wont download i try to download it gets stuck on Installation Stopped all the time...
  4. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: Tried to connect to pubg this morning and it wont allow me on, does anyone else have this problem or know why its happening cd0a3c9e-9149-4ed8-b2a5-5f5bb64f7473
  5. The only games showing up is Minecraft beta and that PUBG thing, how do i fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    The only games showing up is Minecraft beta and that PUBG thing, how do i fix this?: E submitted by /u/Con-Solo-Kw [link] [comments]
  6. PUBG para Xbox one[Translation-PUBG for Xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG para Xbox one[Translation-PUBG for Xbox one]: Comprei e instalei o jogo. Não estou conseguindo jogar. Podem me ajudar? No modo campanha, consigo jogar apenas no mode de 4 pessoas e o mapa é escolhido aleatoriamente. Meu whatz [mod...
  7. I have a problem with pubg when I refresh my friends I can't؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with pubg when I refresh my friends I can't؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟: لدي مشكلة مع Baji عندما أقوم بتحديث أصدقائي لا أستطيع 9ebb8204-a440-4a7a-a9d2-58d90918fa35
  8. I need to refund pubg but its not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to refund pubg but its not working: Hello I just got pubg code and redeem it and I saw that it isnt like I want I wanted to refund it so when I go to payment and billing and go to purchase history and go to pubg I dont see refund...
  9. I feel betrayed by xbox they give late buyers pubg

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I feel betrayed by xbox they give late buyers pubg: I brought the xbox one x project scorpio on release and i didn't get a game with it but now xbox are giving people who buy it now pubg. This has made me really angry i was told to write a post on...
  10. Bought xbox one x from the source on the 6th, can't get them to give me pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox one x from the source on the 6th, can't get them to give me pubg: Normally when I buy something and the price changes or a promotion starts within a couple of weeks I get the adjustment made no problem. In this case the source never was part of the promotion and...