PUBG not giving me my purchase

Discus and support PUBG not giving me my purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening? 8e4ca8e7-278c-4ac1-99c4-1cba945f52a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M0T0F1R3, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 PM.

1. M0T0F1R3
    M0T0F1R3 Guest

I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening?

:)

2. T3chnlgydude Win User

This should be the right way to do it yes. Confirmed it with my PUBG crazy friend :)
  3. M0T0F1R3 Win User

You are the man!!! Thank you for the advice, it worked.
  4. TheOnlyScam Win User

hi have you checked your inventory section for the ticket on PUBG as you must activate the ticket for it to work no idea why PUBG done it that way but you have to activate the season ticket.
  5. M0T0F1R3 Win User

I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled the game and restarted my console. No success doing that either.
  6. M0T0F1R3 Win User

Yes, it says purchased but has no action to activate it.
Thema:

1. PUBG not giving me my purchase - Similar Threads - PUBG giving purchase

2. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles): In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5
  3. PUBG bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG bug?: Is anyone else having an issue starting PUBG? Downloaded it yesterday and every time i try to play it wont load the game past the main menu. Says “Failed to get a token from xbox”. I’d really...
  4. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: [img] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. ***Moved from Windows 10/ Performance & system failures***...
  5. PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Slow loading screens into matches.: Since the recent update to PUBG my friend often loads into the game half way through the flight or at the end of the flight on the new Karakin map. Is there anyway to fix this? Or is it down to...
  6. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: “Failed to get token from xbox” error for pubg. What do I do? Im in New Mexico and this has happened before. d9ac8537-3de1-4522-b414-1896df4904ca
  7. Quando é que vamos poder dimunir os gráficos em TODOS os jogos como, Fortnite, Pubg, gta e...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quando é que vamos poder dimunir os gráficos em TODOS os jogos como, Fortnite, Pubg, gta e...: Eu estou tentando participar de campeonatos no Fortnite, e também gosto muito de jogar o modo tumulto do game, só que fica dificil com a limitação de fps e ainda por cima não podemos diminuir os...
  8. PUBG Xbox Crashando

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG Xbox Crashando: Boa noite, guys. Tranquilidade? Então, é o seguinte. Gostaria de uma ajuda, tenho um problema no meu PUBG, há exatamente um mês. Onde o jogo simplesmente não abre, ele trava antes de chegar no...
  9. I feel betrayed by xbox they give late buyers pubg

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I feel betrayed by xbox they give late buyers pubg: I brought the xbox one x project scorpio on release and i didn't get a game with it but now xbox are giving people who buy it now pubg. This has made me really angry i was told to write a post on...
  10. Bought xbox one x from the source on the 6th, can't get them to give me pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought xbox one x from the source on the 6th, can't get them to give me pubg: Normally when I buy something and the price changes or a promotion starts within a couple of weeks I get the adjustment made no problem. In this case the source never was part of the promotion and...