Pubg on any console HDR

Discus and support Pubg on any console HDR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone elses game launch really dark in HDR then a few seconds later go to normal brightness. Series x with x900h... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickD54, Apr 6, 2021.

1. NickD54
    NickD54 Guest

Pubg on any console HDR

Does anyone elses game launch really dark in HDR then a few seconds later go to normal brightness. Series x with x900h

:)

NickD54, Apr 6, 2021
  2. BlitzGear02 Win User

Pubg on any console HDR

It's probably your console's Auto HDR settings. I have mine disabled right now until I figure out how mine works, and I turned off the Auto HDR on my VIZIO V-Series as well.
  3. OneWantedSoul Win User

HDR gaming on Xbox one S?

When I say hdr I mean hdr with the 4k setting. I just say hdr because that's what I see. When they work together the hdr video setting is amped up automatically to give you the best picture.

in my case my TV amps up to deep color HDr on my lg tv which works fine with movies.

You say hdr is not supported by Overwatch but clearly and distinctly saw my tv and xbox up the quality of the picture for the night in question, but it was just that game and night.

I play the Divison 2, pubg, dark souls, etc...
  4. Insanegorilla01 Win User

Game Performance is Terrible

Sorry for you my guy, but iv had an one x since nov pubg is the only game I had, playing on a fullhd vizio played ok looked fine yes in nov it crashed alot rubber banding slow fps. as of may 5 I have been on a UHDTV 4K HDR pubg looks amazing, plays 10x
    better vs nov.
  5. GtfGolgo13 Win User

Compensation for Xbox Live

I'm not seeing any significant outages being reported. PUBG is working on my console, here in the Midwest.
  6. ReznoR1984 Win User

Xbox Oe X Scorpio HDR Washed Out

Same problem here... With my Sony Bravia x90e (KD-55XE9005).

All is checked with a green mark the the video setting of the console (4k, HDR, etc.).

The correct HDMI input is used on the TV and the enhanced feature is activated (to allow 4k and HDR)

My TV activate de HDR logo during HDR content... But for some reason all HDR contents look washed out.

It is like the console send a picture for HDR that is not processed ...

The black levels and colors are far better with the HDR option deactivated in console.

I have no HDR problems with internal apps of the tv or with the PS4.
Thema:

Pubg on any console HDR

1. Pubg on any console HDR - Similar Threads - Pubg console HDR

2. Series x pubg launch in hdr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x pubg launch in hdr: Everytine i launch pubg in hdr the screen is really dim for a moment then comes back to normal brightness levels, is this a bug? I have it happen on my playstation as well and other tv’s...
  3. PUBG loading screen freeze......

in XboX Insiders
    PUBG loading screen freeze......: Not sure if this has anything to do with being an insider but almost after every game of PUBG the loading screen will just freeze. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  4. Alpha Ring PUBG bug Game crashes after matches, forced to reopen game.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring PUBG bug Game crashes after matches, forced to reopen game.: Hi, I've been trying to get a hold of the right place where I can submit a ticket and hopefully resolve an issue that I've had for almost 2 months now. I've contacted PUBG about this issue...
  5. My game freezes after every PUBG match, forcing me to quit and restart after every match.

in XboX Insiders
    My game freezes after every PUBG match, forcing me to quit and restart after every match.: I still enjoy a game of PUBG on my Series X but for the past two months everytime I finish a game, win or lose, the loading screen freezes. This forces me to exit and quit the game and load the...
  6. Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot accept a game invite from a non-friend if I am playing PUBG.: Reinstalled my profile, reset the security, but I cannot accept an invite unless I friend someone first. Nat is open, cleared cache, reinstalled the game. 1634a9ed-d892-4420-88b1-1cfd6c3d5e39
  7. xbox one x play pubg forzen often on exiting game to lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one x play pubg forzen often on exiting game to lobby: quite often ,must shut down the game,then frozen again。 052b8805-2512-42de-90c3-3bcd57bf2bfe
  8. My Xbox account keeps saying im playing PUBG when I dont even have it installed, nor purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account keeps saying im playing PUBG when I dont even have it installed, nor purchased.: It's been well over a year, maybe even 2 since I've started seeing my account playing PUBG when I don't even have the game installed on my Xbox, or touched the game itself in my entire life. I...
  9. Quick resume is useless for online games like GTA Online, RDR2, PUBG and many many more...

in XboX Insiders
    Quick resume is useless for online games like GTA Online, RDR2, PUBG and many many more...: Can we just have the ability to disable it as it is totally useless in those. Also games are loading so fast with SeriesX that the benefit is absolutely not worth the expense... When you come...
  10. Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Internet lag on PubG with multiple xbox one consoles in same household: I have a situation with two xbox one's in the same household that play similar games, one of which is pubg. I understand it's not a finished game, fps drops like crazy, etc.. however, when...