Pubg

Discus and support Pubg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whats the best strategy for winning in player unknowns battlegrounds? Post your strats Helping new players 5c8fee6f-72a5-4e6d-96d1-a3693295549d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fluid storms, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Fluid storms
    Fluid storms Guest

Pubg

Whats the best strategy for winning in player unknowns battlegrounds?

Post your strats

Helping new players

:)

Fluid storms, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game

PUBG on Xbox One now includes micro transactions that are called G-Coins. These are used to purchase various customization options in the PUBG in game Store. That may be what you purchased as a listed Add-on for PUBG.
  3. CrowsFuneral Win User

Do you play with little or no sound?

games like pubg or games that have reptitive sounds i lower it, especially pubgs menu lol. very few games i do it to
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

PUBG STATS LOST

Hi DG Bounty,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today! I'm sorry to hear about the stat issue. Is this something that only happened with PUBG? If so, to answer your question above I would suggest for you to try to get in touch with PUBG Support. As it is an in-game
    related issue.

Here's PUBG Support twitter:https://twitter.com/PUBG_Support

Official @PUBGservice status updates for PC/Xbox/ Support articles and customer support
    can be found at http://pubg.com/support
  5. Darksnake11sp Win User

Fortnite

I have played at PUBG and Fortnite but I still prefer PUBG. I like the realistic landscape etc. I'm looking forward to fight on Sanhok.
  6. HOODLIMZZZ94 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Pubg ,need that chicken...
Thema:

Pubg

1. Pubg - Similar Threads - Pubg

2. Xbox PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PUBG: When do i get my money returned for the xbox pubg game i paid for and now can not play as the OC server seem to no longer be active. I paid for a service and can no longer play a the level i would...
  3. PUBG

in XboX Insiders
    PUBG: Was wondering when PUBG was getting m&k support? submitted by /u/Race_The_StigO [link] [comments]
  4. PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG stats rolled back on Xbox gamehub: I’m a hardcore pubg gamer. You guys rolled back my stats on the Xbox game hub I was nearly at 7000 matches played +2500 wins and over 18,000 kills yesterday Today I’m 6247 matches 2202 wins...
  5. PUBG game cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG game cannot play: I got a new XBOX ONE S with PUBG game free. I have installed the device and activated the code. Downloaded the game and it asked to click on A and then its shows me either join xbox live gold /...
  6. New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one x having troubles with some games(skyrim, pubg, generation zero): i recently purchased a new xbox one x and while lpaying pubg the screen will go black but i will still have sound and see my HUD, also i can bring up my map all with my character gone behind a...
  7. pubg error0x80a4001e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pubg error0x80a4001e: can anyone helps me with the pubg error ???? 0x80a4001e 7d917fcc-2125-4b6d-a266-808132e23c5c
  8. PUBG vs APEX vs Fortnite vs Blackout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG vs APEX vs Fortnite vs Blackout: What is your favorite battle royale? I hear so much talk about how Apex killed Fortnite, Pubg , and Blackout. Whats your 2 cents. 521cbfb6-a133-4a06-94ba-73064112413f
  9. PUBG SUR XBOXONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG SUR XBOXONE: PLEASE can i play now pubg with xbox one and clavier souris ?? dbf66cb9-333a-4567-9c6d-4b69296b3484
  10. Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cable Micro USB Blackberry para mando Xbox One de PUBG en PC [Translation-Blackberry Micro...: Hola, compré un control de Xbox One Edición Limitada de PUBG, y queria saber si un cable USB - Micro USB de la marca Blackberry me podria funcionar para conecntar el control a la PC. Gracias....