PUBG

Discus and support PUBG in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was wondering when PUBG was getting m&k support? submitted by /u/Race_The_StigO [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Race_The_StigO, Aug 10, 2019.

1. PUBG

/u/Race_The_StigO, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Frathos Win User

PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game

PUBG on Xbox One now includes micro transactions that are called G-Coins. These are used to purchase various customization options in the PUBG in game Store. That may be what you purchased as a listed Add-on for PUBG.
  3. PUBG Mobile Lite Dow Win User

Port Forwarding

4. XBF Leslie D Win User

PUBG STATS LOST

Hi DG Bounty,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today! I'm sorry to hear about the stat issue. Is this something that only happened with PUBG? If so, to answer your question above I would suggest for you to try to get in touch with PUBG Support. As it is an in-game
    related issue.

Here's PUBG Support twitter:https://twitter.com/PUBG_Support

Official @PUBGservice status updates for PC/Xbox/ Support articles and customer support
    can be found at http://pubg.com/support
  5. Darksnake11sp Win User

Fortnite

I have played at PUBG and Fortnite but I still prefer PUBG. I like the realistic landscape etc. I'm looking forward to fight on Sanhok.
  6. HOODLIMZZZ94 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Pubg ,need that chicken...
Thema:

PUBG

1. PUBG - Similar Threads - PUBG

2. LFG Not Working on PUBG

in XBoX on Consoles
    LFG Not Working on PUBG: Lfg is not working. It says there are groups but nothing is available. 36de6a84-e052-40d5-9cf2-2d17019662a3
  3. Atualização PUBG SEASON 5[Translation-PUBG SEASON 5 Update]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atualização PUBG SEASON 5[Translation-PUBG SEASON 5 Update]: Pessoal, agora pouco foi publicado nova atualização com algumas melhorias e Miramar melhorado, o pessoal que joga, oque esperam dessa atualização, e oque acham que pode melhorar? O crossplay com...
  4. PUBG Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    PUBG Controller Issue: My PUBG controller has started randomly disconnecting from my system. How do i go about getting it either fixed or replaced? 00fc35c2-3119-497d-8509-d99dedf97ce2
  5. MicrosoftstoreのXbox版PUBGについて (About The Xbox PUBG in Microsoftstore)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MicrosoftstoreのXbox版PUBGについて (About The Xbox PUBG in Microsoftstore): Xbox用のPUBG無料入手版を2018年の9月5日までに所有(購入)し、ダウンロード画面まで出たのにも関わらず今(2019年9月)XboxONEからダウンロードが開始されないので解決法お待ちしております。その期間内に所有したのにダウンロード出来ないのでしょうか…[Mod Removed-Profanity] [Translation] We will be looking...
  6. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: Has anyone rlse had their gamertag signed out while trying to customize your chacter or starting a game in pubg. If so please tell me how you fixed it. Its like anytime i complete a mission in the...
  7. Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invalide code for PUBG Xbox One: Hi I have an issue with the product I receive with my Xbox One S. The PUBG code doesn't work in the xbox store. I have an error message "The code is already used" but I didn't use it. Who can I...
  8. PUBG glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG glitch: ive been having a glitch on pubg after todays update. The update is finished installing but it still sais i cant play play cause its updating at 81% but it isnt. i have tried restarting my game...
  9. Xbox PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PUBG: When do i get my money returned for the xbox pubg game i paid for and now can not play as the OC server seem to no longer be active. I paid for a service and can no longer play a the level i would...
  10. Pubg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg: Whats the best strategy for winning in player unknowns battlegrounds? Post your strats Helping new players 5c8fee6f-72a5-4e6d-96d1-a3693295549d