Pubg

Discus and support Pubg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to connect to pubg this morning and it wont allow me on, does anyone else have this problem or know why its happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tony-wandabuchanan, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Pubg

Tried to connect to pubg this morning and it wont allow me on, does anyone else have this problem or know why its happening

:)

tony-wandabuchanan, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Frathos Win User

PUBG code appears G suite, not the full game

PUBG on Xbox One now includes micro transactions that are called G-Coins. These are used to purchase various customization options in the PUBG in game Store. That may be what you purchased as a listed Add-on for PUBG.
  3. KarimAndSonz Win User

Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

Sorry did you buy PUBG if not You find that PUBG isn't apart of gold its apart of gamepass...
  4. PUBG Mobile Lite Dow Win User

Port Forwarding

5. XBF Leslie D Win User

PUBG STATS LOST

Hi DG Bounty,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today! I'm sorry to hear about the stat issue. Is this something that only happened with PUBG? If so, to answer your question above I would suggest for you to try to get in touch with PUBG Support. As it is an in-game
    related issue.

Here's PUBG Support twitter:https://twitter.com/PUBG_Support

Official @PUBGservice status updates for PC/Xbox/ Support articles and customer support
    can be found at http://pubg.com/support
  6. Darksnake11sp Win User

Fortnite

I have played at PUBG and Fortnite but I still prefer PUBG. I like the realistic landscape etc. I'm looking forward to fight on Sanhok.
Thema:

Pubg

1. Pubg - Similar Threads - Pubg

2. My PUBG won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PUBG won’t download: Ive tried everything with xbox support and they couldnt seem to help me, My xbox one game PUBG wont download i try to download it gets stuck on Installation Stopped all the time...
  3. The only games showing up is Minecraft beta and that PUBG thing, how do i fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    The only games showing up is Minecraft beta and that PUBG thing, how do i fix this?: E submitted by /u/Con-Solo-Kw [link] [comments]
  4. PUBG para Xbox one[Translation-PUBG for Xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG para Xbox one[Translation-PUBG for Xbox one]: Comprei e instalei o jogo. Não estou conseguindo jogar. Podem me ajudar? No modo campanha, consigo jogar apenas no mode de 4 pessoas e o mapa é escolhido aleatoriamente. Meu whatz [mod...
  5. I have a problem with pubg when I refresh my friends I can't؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with pubg when I refresh my friends I can't؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟: لدي مشكلة مع Baji عندما أقوم بتحديث أصدقائي لا أستطيع 9ebb8204-a440-4a7a-a9d2-58d90918fa35
  6. I need to refund pubg but its not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need to refund pubg but its not working: Hello I just got pubg code and redeem it and I saw that it isnt like I want I wanted to refund it so when I go to payment and billing and go to purchase history and go to pubg I dont see refund...
  7. PUBG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG: Cant connect to internt trying to launcg Player unkown e054ae09-4212-4087-82b1-5160fd3a2f92
  8. Pubg seoson 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg seoson 2: How can i signing in with my Twitter account? 46b8b4a0-00ba-4f35-a42a-e8ca63d79486
  9. "PUBG failed to get token from xbox" error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "PUBG failed to get token from xbox" error?: My game is launching just fine through Xbox Game Pass, but when I 'press a' on the main screen, the game loads for a moment, says 'Establishing Connection', then I get a big screen saying...
  10. Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard while in games(pubg,conan exiles): In middle of game play,then goes straight to dash board ccce0f25-60a7-42ef-99c1-c038379108b5