Public update for January 26 2021

Discus and support Public update for January 26 2021 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Did anyone get an update today? I tried looking at "Latest console update status" but it only showed the patch notes from December. Anyone know what's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZayyaCultNinja, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Public update for January 26 2021

Did anyone get an update today? I tried looking at "Latest console update status" but it only showed the patch notes from December. Anyone know what's New or if I'm the only one that got the update?

submitted by /u/ZayyaCultNinja
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZayyaCultNinja, Jan 26, 2021
  2. SaltyOnion32 Win User

When does the custom image upload thing get undisabled

probably in January 2021 when the dumpster fire 2020 ends
  3. AaronJenkins2 Win User

*Outages*

2/26/2021 Microsoft Xbox stocks plummet, crashing the market

GG
  4. telephotoedgar2 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

For me it's incredibe, I have gold and game pass until january/2021
  5. JosephG7 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Nobody knows. I think it will be until the middle or end of January 2021, or when the Christmas and New Year purchases finish..
  6. AKPO12 Win User

XBOX gamepass ultimate nitro perk not there?

Hi,

It is very possible that the Nitro Perk has run its course.
    discord still has the promotion until january 2021
Thema:

Public update for January 26 2021

1. Public update for January 26 2021 - Similar Threads - Public update January

2. HDMI CEC doesn't turn on my TV after latest public update anymore (LG C9 + Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI CEC doesn't turn on my TV after latest public update anymore (LG C9 + Series X): Is anyone else having this issue? It was working perfectly fine before but now Series X doesn't turn on my TV. It still turns it off when my console turns off. submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link]...
  3. Is the official Xbox update to the public?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the official Xbox update to the public?: I have been using the insider dashboard to get the update quicker last month and just wondering if it’s out to the public cause i would like to start receiving public at this point and what do i...
  4. OSU1 has officially been updated! (October Public Update)

in XboX Insiders
    OSU1 has officially been updated! (October Public Update): http://www.xbox.com/xboxone/osu1 Files are from 10/09/2020 submitted by /u/SPNarwhal [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Public OS Update Timeline from Developer to Public status

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Public OS Update Timeline from Developer to Public status: Hey all, when do you think the next Xbox Public OS update release going to be? What is a good general rule of thumb of when the developer OS update becomes public for everyone to use? I know an...
  6. Next Xbox One Public Update Release..?

in XboX Insiders
    Next Xbox One Public Update Release..?: Any idea when the next public update will be released so those of us with bricked boxes can OSU in attempt to fix them? submitted by /u/Z4ND3R-C4GE [link] [comments]
  7. I hope the public april Update comes this week ...

in XboX Insiders
    I hope the public april Update comes this week ...: I need the april osu submitted by /u/Plattenkratzen01 [link] [comments]
  8. Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud March Video Update & New Game in Public Preview: Hi All - We are excited to share what's been going on in Project xCloud. Check out our March video and stay tuned for the game announce at the end. Let us know your thoughts below. Video Here:...
  9. What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public?: What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public? Terraria's developers Pipeworks submitted an update last friday and I was wondering how long does this...
  10. I want to delete new public servers on Minecraft Update 1.2.1 Pocket Edition on Kindle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to delete new public servers on Minecraft Update 1.2.1 Pocket Edition on Kindle: I have already reached out to Mojang, and they said XBOX had to help me. I have two young children who play Minecraft Pocket Edition on their kindles. I set up an xbox live account, months ago,...