Publicity stunt or concerned game publisher

Discus and support Publicity stunt or concerned game publisher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's definitely interesting. I would need to find out more details before I could make a final decision. I've only heard one side. Their version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by choppyseize, Aug 12, 2019.

1. choppyseize
    choppyseize Guest

It's definitely interesting. I would need to find out more details before I could make a final decision. I've only heard one side. Their version of events, Which may not be true at all. There could be a lot more to this.

:)

choppyseize, Aug 12, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

You cant 'leak' freely available info lol it's already out there.

So it's a stunt for the leaker or the company or even both

Or theres something else we dint know the details on yet that wasnt freely available
  3. GlitchMasterEh Win User

More than likely a publicity stunt. It's amazing what people will do on social media these days to get attention or views.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

I have no idea about this, I hadn't heard of it until now, but as always there will be more than one side to the story, and I've found it best to just wait it out and see what the future holds with these sorts of things.
  5. Spazpol Win User

I could see this as a guerilla marketing stunt by Gearbox to start trying to hype up the game (or also see what type of anticipation there is for people to start trying to look actively for content). Companies now a days knowingly leak content to get
    an idea what type of reaction they are going to get (is things heading in the direction they want, vs do they need to go back to drawing board). I'm really skeptical he would have ended up with content without this being planned out by others...
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

Personally think this is an attempt to get more views but then again we only have their side of the story and there's always 3 sides to every story. Them, theirs and the truth
Thema:

1. Publicity stunt or concerned game publisher - Similar Threads - Publicity stunt concerned

2. Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History: Basically, never understood why you only have a choice of hiding ALL your game and achievement history from other people, or having all of it show up. There are other consoles that let you hide...
  3. Minecraft used in the public school system.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft used in the public school system.: Greetings to all reading this, and shouts out to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I live in the state of West Virginia, and our schools use Minecraft intermittently for classroom instruction. I have...
  4. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  5. Publication of an Age of Empires screenshot in a book. Copyright protection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Publication of an Age of Empires screenshot in a book. Copyright protection?: I'm seeking permission to use this screenshot (Age of Empires PC Game) for publication in a book on maps. I am not sure if I am allowed to publish this map under the "fair use" guidelines. I...
  6. when the public build gets released, is it possible to do a reset of the preview program?

in XboX Insiders
    when the public build gets released, is it possible to do a reset of the preview program?: like get everyone out and make people sign up if we really want to do it, as a lot of posts i see are people unaware of the program to begin with and just complain about updates we can still keep...
  7. harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harassed and bullied on a public post by an xbl ambassador.: is the a specific forum or community manager to report a fellow xbl ambassador to? i was harassedand bullied and belittled by a fellow ambassador today, and can not find much about it on the...
  8. Lets stop Party Chat.It's ruining public matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lets stop Party Chat.It's ruining public matches.: The problem in public matches is people talking in secrecy when games are about working together.I am speaking about Friday the 13th .Because it's an Unfair advantage and tool for people to...
  9. Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...: There are twin problems working together. but there are 2 soultions, and only one of them has to happen, and Micorsoft is in contorl of one of them, and Sega is in control of the other. Ideally...
  10. Shadowrun (360 / One BC) - Is public matchmaking still available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadowrun (360 / One BC) - Is public matchmaking still available?: I can't seem to find an official source on whether or not Shadowrun on 360 / One BC still has live public matchmaking services. There's a lot of speculation that servers are no longer functional,...