pufferfish error code

Discus and support pufferfish error code in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021.

1. pufferfish error code

Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it I would just activate all the app's permissions, but it still doesn't work!! I've uninstalled it several times and nothing. I can't create world, I don't have access to my old worlds and I can't play with my friends, I can't play even offline. My cell is Redmi note 10 in case you need this information. PS: I uninstalled Minecraft on the old cll. When I reinstalled there to check it out okay.

:)

João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021
  2. MarcosChan Win User

Minecraft Amazon Fire kids account cannot sign in?

The error code is pufferfish
  3. João PedroMoraes2 Win User

pufferfish error code

Once I download the game and open it, it logs in normally.

[​IMG]

However, even with the account logged in it is not possible to create worlds.

[​IMG]

Saved worlds do not appear.

[​IMG]

If I log out of the game and log in again, it is no longer possible to login.

[​IMG]

I don't know what to do anymore 😔

Help me
  4. SammyVS Win User

pufferfish error code

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, João?

After giving all the permissions the app needs, clear the app cache and try to create a world again
  5. SammyVS Win User

pufferfish error code

Have you tried exiting the beta version of the game?
  6. Fabio317 Win User

pufferfish error code

I’m not a beta version, but I can’t log in either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

pufferfish error code

1. pufferfish error code - Similar Threads - pufferfish error code

2. i have this java error pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have this java error pls help: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_PRIV_INSTRUCTION (0xc0000096) at pc=0x00000292cd8459bd, pid=4956, tid=0x0000000000002420 # # JRE version:...
  3. roblox error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox error: Whenever i try to open roblox i get this error [img] 5b9f7c84-3e55-4bde-86b0-53304bbb4ea9
  4. Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error...: I’ve literally tried every fix. I think my Xbox is defective. Idk what to do be8d4563-08bd-4f2e-897e-2a3bb6c58e4f
  5. Cannot get any game to work on PC first error 0x87e00196 then 0x80073cfc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get any game to work on PC first error 0x87e00196 then 0x80073cfc: started trying to download pc games through gamepass but before downloads would even finish i get the 0x80073cfc error, followed instructions and advice on the forums only to then get the...
  6. Error 0x80d03081

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80d03081: I was updating sea of thieves on PC and restarted my PC while it was downloading and when i tried again I got error 0x80d03081, I tried to reinstall but now the entire game gives me this same...
  7. Xbox App errors 0x00000001 and 0x80004005 - App Unusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App errors 0x00000001 and 0x80004005 - App Unusable: Hello, I have been struggling to do anything on the Xbox app, I was trying to reload Naraka and i got error 0x00000001 and i found out that it's happening if i try to install any game. I then...
  8. Asphalt 9 ERROR 4-1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 9 ERROR 4-1: Every time i try to launch Asphalt 9 i get a screen showing unable to connect ERROR 4-1 this only happened after Gameloft issued an update for the game , there is always issues with the game when...
  9. Receiving this error when loading Destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving this error when loading Destiny: [img] Started getting this error after going through a huge list of other troubleshooting steps. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game, the Xbox app, windows. 37a685af-47cf-45f0-a03e-44b5f4bee196
  10. Xbox Game Pass games can no longer be installed on drives other than C:\ without error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass games can no longer be installed on drives other than C:\ without error...: I've been working with a number of other users to fix broken xbox related packages for a while now. I've had very broken installations twice now which I've managed to fix despite the common...