pufferfish error code

Discus and support pufferfish error code in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021.

1. pufferfish error code

Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it I would just activate all the app's permissions, but it still doesn't work!! I've uninstalled it several times and nothing. I can't create world, I don't have access to my old worlds and I can't play with my friends, I can't play even offline. My cell is Redmi note 10 in case you need this information. PS: I uninstalled Minecraft on the old cll. When I reinstalled there to check it out okay.

:)

João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021
  2. giantoctopus69 Win User

Gamertag picture

Thanks for the info. I searched and searched and found sharks, whales, pufferfish(!), crabs, seals but NO Octopus!! Would you believe that.
  3. xXxMsDawnxXx Win User

Error Code when trying to log in

this is happening to me also, but my error code is 0x80a4001b

But when I put the code in to the error code search it says there's no error code like that.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Security proof

I forgot to add this link, the error codes are given for a reason, you may find it handy if you get error codes although not every error code gives a possible solution.

-

support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
  5. demongotas Win User

0x800488fc

Same error code 0x800488fc, got an error code for the error code.
    What can i do???
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Party Disconnect - Error Code: [0x80072EFD]

Thema:

pufferfish error code

1. pufferfish error code - Similar Threads - pufferfish error code

2. Gears of War Online Service Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Online Service Error: [img] Hello, all, I’m writing regarding an issue with GEARS OF WAR: ULTIMATE EDITION. I recently went back to the game after some time away and, after installing it on my Series X, was greeted...
  3. Doom Eternal major error, aparently random

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom Eternal major error, aparently random: Hello! So I've been having this error for around two weeks, right after NVIDIA drivers got updated. The error is that when I open the game, it has this unintended grain effect and the fps drop...
  4. Error code 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070424: Hi all. I'm having issues trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on my PC from the Microsoft Store. I keep getting an error code showing up. The error code is 0x80070424. Please can...
  5. Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC: I have recently purchased the gamepass on PC and downloaded several games. So far, all work fine except one, when it does the initial login into xbox live, it fails and throws out the error code...
  6. Error code 0x803F8007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x803F8007: I brought a game key for forza horizon 4 and when i go to install it on Microsoft store it says error code 0x803F8007 f8675c21-824f-4692-86dd-26d6bd336bbf
  7. Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x82d40006 for Red Dead Redemption 2: I played Red Dead Redemption 2 Online when it was on game pass, and decided to buy the story mode. Now that the game isn’t in gamepass anymore, it won’t let me play it. It shows up in my purchase...
  8. Error game 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error game 0x80004005: Hi i have a problem with running any game of xbox and the code is 0x80004005, but if i play any other game that is not from xbox app i dont have any issue, what can i do to fix this problem...
  9. Error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073d0d: On PC xbox app when I try and download a game from the game pass I get error code 0x80073d0d and doesnt install at all. Hope anyone can help me solve this issue a967d7c8-f7e7-4a1e-ac01-9f0fd5ff3c22
  10. I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help ASAP error: 0x82d40007: Hi, I really need help. I am trying to get on red dead redemption 2 and each time I click on it to play it knocks me off and an error comes up saying "for this, the owner needs to sign in." I am...