pufferfish error code

Discus and support pufferfish error code in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021.

1. pufferfish error code

Hi, I bought a new cll and installed Minecraft Bedrock edition, but I can't login and I get an error code "pufferfish". I already know that to solve it I would just activate all the app's permissions, but it still doesn't work!! I've uninstalled it several times and nothing. I can't create world, I don't have access to my old worlds and I can't play with my friends, I can't play even offline. My cell is Redmi note 10 in case you need this information. PS: I uninstalled Minecraft on the old cll. When I reinstalled there to check it out okay.

:)

João PedroMoraes2, Aug 8, 2021
  2. giantoctopus69 Win User

Gamertag picture

Thanks for the info. I searched and searched and found sharks, whales, pufferfish(!), crabs, seals but NO Octopus!! Would you believe that.
  3. xXxMsDawnxXx Win User

Error Code when trying to log in

this is happening to me also, but my error code is 0x80a4001b

But when I put the code in to the error code search it says there's no error code like that.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Security proof

I forgot to add this link, the error codes are given for a reason, you may find it handy if you get error codes although not every error code gives a possible solution.

-

support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
  5. demongotas Win User

0x800488fc

Same error code 0x800488fc, got an error code for the error code.
    What can i do???
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Party Disconnect - Error Code: [0x80072EFD]

Thema:

pufferfish error code

1. pufferfish error code - Similar Threads - pufferfish error code

2. Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error: I recently picked up an Xbox 360 in relatively good condition but I am having trouble getting connected to Xbox Live. The Xbox has a wired connection. It has no difficulty in connecting to my...
  3. error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code: i have a error code 0x8007045D and im not sure why its comming up or how to fx it if you could let me know please and thank you 75a40d76-5131-44c1-83e1-5c3ad9c785ed
  4. Gamepass either stuck on preparing or error code 0x00000001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass either stuck on preparing or error code 0x00000001: I have been using Gamepass almost since it released for PC and never had any issues with installing games on Win10. I recently upgraded my PC as well as the OS (Win 11). Since I have been using...
  5. I get this error File system error (-2143322101)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get this error File system error (-2143322101)": I get this error File system error (-2143322101)" And I don't know exactly what to do to fix it. def146cd-3377-426d-bcab-e6884930f083
  6. Xbox error Ox80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error Ox80070424: On the Xbox app on my PC with Windows 10, I'm getting the Xbox download error code 0x80070424 when I'm trying to re-download a game that wasn't working. What do I do?...
  7. Xbox game bar error code 0x82323008

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar error code 0x82323008: everytime i try to record with xbox game bar it always shows up with error 0x82323008. i noticced that this only happens when i record with 60fps (EDIT: i tested and it is very inconsistant, i...
  8. Error 0x80070bff

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070bff: Soooo, xbox one was working fine until yesterday..logged on, tried to run applications and got error 0x80070bff ..tried hard power off,, unplugging all power sources for 30+ minutes at a time...
  9. Unexpected error whenever I attempt to change privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unexpected error whenever I attempt to change privacy settings: I keep getting the message “An unexpected error has occurred, Please try again later” whenever I attempt to change my privacy settings. I have tried using incognito mode as well as another device...
  10. Grounded game error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grounded game error code: I've been having an issue with grounded giving me a error code every time I load the game i was just waiting to know if anyone else is having this problem and if so does anyone know how to fix it...