Punch card issue

Discus and support Punch card issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Spent £40 in black friday sale and is only registering as £1. Please help so I can get my account fixed and receive my correct 5,000 reward points... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeDavison1, Nov 27, 2020.

1. LukeDavison1
    LukeDavison1 Guest

Punch card issue

Spent £40 in black friday sale and is only registering as £1. Please help so I can get my account fixed and receive my correct 5,000 reward points please

:)

LukeDavison1, Nov 27, 2020
  2. LukeDavison1 Win User

Punch card issue

Purchased crash 4 and doom 64 via xbox store as part of black friday promotion
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Activating Punchcards in Microsoft Rewards on Xbox not working.

I too, am having the same issue for days now.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps punch card will not activate.

Sea of Thieves punch card will not activate.

Xbox Rewards Weekly Set is not tracking achievements.

I hope this gets resolved soon, before they expire. It would be extremely disappointing if I was to lose my weekly streak.
  4. Shelps1954 Win User

15,000 credits

I per-ordered 2 games but only got 1 punch on my punch card
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Punch card

Hello BillyTKid3,

As stated in the FAQ for this offer, you must make three eligible pre-orders during the offer period to complete this offer. Since you purchased The Sims before this offer existed, it was not eligible for this offer.

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time
    database to determine local time.
  6. xTAYSERx Win User

Punch Card

It has told me many times to to join VIP since I've been a member for several years. I always buy digital games but it seems that I guess I don't spend enough
Thema:

Punch card issue

1. Punch card issue - Similar Threads - Punch card issue

2. Hitman 3 Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hitman 3 Punch Card: I have just bought Hitman 3 on the series X but the 6000 points have not been added is there usually a delay in adding them? 1ea625df-ac34-426c-80dc-4cede5330f14
  3. The Game Pass Holiday Punch Card is bugged!

in XboX Insiders
    The Game Pass Holiday Punch Card is bugged!: Sorry if this is the wrong place but the Punch Card says to earn an achievement in any EA Play title on Game Pass, and has Zuma's Revenge in the list. I've earned 6 achievements today in that game...
  4. Rewards - countdown game sale punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards - countdown game sale punch card: Hey all. Tried to post a supporr ticket but evidentially there is an error on MS’ end… I also tried to reach out on twitter a few days ago and got nothing in reply, so giving this a go. The...
  5. Rewards issue with Assassins Creed Origins Punch Card Challenge - Missing 6000 points

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards issue with Assassins Creed Origins Punch Card Challenge - Missing 6000 points: Hello Team , I've been having a trouble with my MS Rewards points. Can you please assist? SR ID is 1402686845 and I also have SRX1403548135ID - Basically I am waiting on 6,000 points from...
  6. games on demand punch card issue

in XBoX Rewards
    games on demand punch card issue: On the games on demand pre order punch card I've been give a punch for South Park the fractured but whole and Call of Duty WWII. The issue is I was not given the third punch for my pre order of...
  7. Pre order punch card issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre order punch card issue: I am missing a punch on the Xbox live rewards pre order punch card I pre ordered call of duty ww2 and it's not showing it on Xbox live rewards and it didn't even punch the card for it...
  8. games on demand pre order punch card $ 15 promo issues

in XBoX Rewards
    games on demand pre order punch card $ 15 promo issues: I pre ordered 4 games - Skyrim remastered - Final Fantasy XV - Dead Rising 4 - and resident evil 7 but I show that I only received credit for 2 games on my punch card and resident evil doesnt...
  9. pre-order punch card issue

in XBoX Rewards
    pre-order punch card issue: have pre-ordered more than 3 games before release date and within the rewards time limit for pre-order 3 digital games but one has only been punched and dead rising 4 does not say i even...
  10. Destiny 2 punch card issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 punch card issue: I own Destiny 2 (it's installed running and everything) but the punch card says buy it...so yeah... 5f6a1054-2e45-4ba2-a0c2-53995437c1f4