Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.

Discus and support Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Darksiders Genesis punch card was activated tuesday and bought today but rewards is still saying i need to buy it. Am i missing something? or does it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Corax_Was_Taken, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game.

Darksiders Genesis punch card was activated tuesday and bought today but rewards is still saying i need to buy it.

Am i missing something? or does it just take up to a certain amount of time? I've done these cards before and was always able to redeem my points instantly.

:)

Corax_Was_Taken, Feb 14, 2020
  2. malicebm
    malicebm New Member
    You can earn FUT Coins by playing FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) and trading within the Transfer Market, but you can't buy them. Buying coins from a third party, promoting coin buying, or coin distribution is against our rules...
    How to reset my Origin Password or Security Question?

malicebm, Feb 17, 2020
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Corax_Was_Taken,

Thank you for letting us know that your issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further
    assistance. For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create your own thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again, and have a great day!
  4. Tim w 619 Win User

I did it on tuesday and it took about an hour for mine to register as bought and give me the points. Give it a bit of time and if it doesnt work then contact the microsoft rewards support team and make a ticket, they will see you right

Here's the link:

Microsoft Rewards Support

Give it some time before you do though as usually it ill rectify itself (it's happened to me in the past a few times)

Let us know when it gets fixed and enjoy Darksiders Genesis! I'm looking forward to it myself!
  5. Corax_Was_Taken Win User

Just checked back on the rewards app and it has gone through. It just took an hour or so.
  6. Turv3y Win User

Where my points ?????? Again

Lol what? If there's a punch card and you buy one game you don't get the points for your one game? Sneaky sneaky, that's dumb as f.
  7. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
Thema:

1. Punch Card not letting me get points for buying a game. - Similar Threads - Punch Card letting

2. Punch card within the rewards app not working for

in XboX Insiders
    Punch card within the rewards app not working for: The punch cards for Darksiders and Bayonetta/vanquish will not activate within the rewards app just returns to the main screen submitted by /u/thing_uk [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card: I'm trying to complete the team of 2019 punch card in the microsoft rewards app I've purchased the required fifa points but it's not showing as complete and I've not been given the 5000 microsoft...
  4. Punch cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Punch cards: Hello Xbox friends and community. I have a question. I recently was doing the microsoft rewards and the borderlands 3 punch card, the Moxxi's heist of the handsome jackpot to be exact. Well there...
  5. The Paladins Punch Card Isn't Updating The Purchase DLC Task.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Paladins Punch Card Isn't Updating The Purchase DLC Task.: This month in the Microsoft Rewards app, there's a Paladins Punch Card where the 2nd task says "Purchase the Paladins Sacred Wolf Pack or a minimum of 200 Paladins Crystals". Last night I decided...
  6. Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working: Is there any specific process or step to follow to get the +6000 reward points? In last September I punched first the card and then bought "Control", the end point remained gray and I never did...
  7. punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    punch card: I bought modern warfare on microsoft and forgot to activate the punch card on microsoft rewards before i bought it. Is there any way i can claim my reward now? Im still in the relevant time period...
  8. Reward punch card GONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward punch card GONE: So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a minium of 1250 (I think) doubloons. I was...
  9. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards: If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192
  10. Gamepass punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass punch card: I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when I look up my achievements on xbox one for the...