punch card

Discus and support punch card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought modern warfare on microsoft and forgot to activate the punch card on microsoft rewards before i bought it. Is there any way i can claim my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jeffjeff9, Oct 27, 2019.

1. jeffjeff9
    jeffjeff9 Guest

punch card

I bought modern warfare on microsoft and forgot to activate the punch card on microsoft rewards before i bought it. Is there any way i can claim my reward now? Im still in the relevant time period for the reward points

:)

jeffjeff9, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Punch card

Hello BillyTKid3,

As stated in the FAQ for this offer, you must make three eligible pre-orders during the offer period to complete this offer. Since you purchased The Sims before this offer existed, it was not eligible for this offer.

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time
    database to determine local time.
  3. xTAYSERx Win User

Punch Card

It has told me many times to to join VIP since I've been a member for several years. I always buy digital games but it seems that I guess I don't spend enough
  4. Smwutches Win User

Punch Card

Support will double check on your purchases, but keep in mind that it should take about 96 hours for punches to show after making the purchases and then 96 hours for the credits to show after you complete the last punch.

VIP is not something you have to sign up for. VIP levels are based on how much you spend on eligible purchases in the store. So it would depend on how much you've spent since September 1, 2015 (or from whenever you signed up for the program if you signed
    up after). You can see how much you need to spend for each level at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions
    Subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders are not eligible for VIP. Support can also check your progress.
  5. Smwutches Win User

punch card

6. SgtMonkey1981 Win User

Punch card

let me know if anyone replies to u i ordered 4 games outside of the time period and it doesnt count. Thanks microsoft!
Thema:

punch card

1. punch card - Similar Threads - punch card

2. Reward punch card GONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reward punch card GONE: So the other I noticed a punch card for World of Warships Legends for xbox. To complete the punch card I had to log into the game and also purchase a minium of 1250 (I think) doubloons. I was...
  3. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards: If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192
  4. Gamepass punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass punch card: I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when I look up my achievements on xbox one for the...
  5. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 punch card not working?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tom Clancy's The Division 2 punch card not working?: So I bought the digital game on the Xbox store on my Xbox and it and when I go to the purchase box, it goes to the store and shows I have it downloaded and installed yet go back and it won't...
  6. Microsoft Punch Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Punch Card: Quick question. Do I still get the points if I didnt activate the punch card before I purchased the game it was advertising? I purchased it before I saw and activated the punch card but I still...
  7. Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed Game Pass Quests Punch Card Not Depositing Points: I was told to come and post my issue here by Microsoft Support, so here I am. As the title says, I'm having an issue with one of the Game Pass Quests punch cards, specifically the "Achievement...
  8. Rewards punch card movie and TV

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards punch card movie and TV: I was wondering on rewards microsoft tv and movies punch card does it count if you buy episodes for a dollar 99 for the punch card? Because I did that so I was just wondering. If it did because I...
  9. Kingdom Hearts 3 punch card 6000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts 3 punch card 6000 points: I preordered Kingdom Hearts 3 and it says preorders are not eligible for the punch card points. This makes no sense as I still made the purchase of the game and couldn't play it until the 29th so...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de