Punch cards

Discus and support Punch cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am really confused on how to get specific cards because i am trying to get one for rocket league c5d01766-2916-4e4c-9e3b-293c10dd9ce6 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JackPorter-Acee, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Punch cards

I am really confused on how to get specific cards because i am trying to get one for rocket league

:)

JackPorter-Acee, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. Shelps1954 Win User

15,000 credits

I per-ordered 2 games but only got 1 punch on my punch card
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Punch card

Hello BillyTKid3,

As stated in the FAQ for this offer, you must make three eligible pre-orders during the offer period to complete this offer. Since you purchased The Sims before this offer existed, it was not eligible for this offer.

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time
    database to determine local time.
  4. xTAYSERx Win User

Punch Card

It has told me many times to to join VIP since I've been a member for several years. I always buy digital games but it seems that I guess I don't spend enough
  5. Smwutches Win User

Punch Card

Support will double check on your purchases, but keep in mind that it should take about 96 hours for punches to show after making the purchases and then 96 hours for the credits to show after you complete the last punch.

VIP is not something you have to sign up for. VIP levels are based on how much you spend on eligible purchases in the store. So it would depend on how much you've spent since September 1, 2015 (or from whenever you signed up for the program if you signed
    up after). You can see how much you need to spend for each level at
    http://rewards.xbox.com/terms-and-conditions
    Subscriptions, in-game consumables, and preorders are not eligible for VIP. Support can also check your progress.
  6. Smwutches Win User

punch card

Thema:

Punch cards

1. Punch cards - Similar Threads - Punch cards

2. Xbox hall of fame 10,000 punch card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hall of fame 10,000 punch card: I have activated and got over 10,000 gamer score on the 8th of October but still not recieved the 10,000 points for completing the punch card. I have tried creating a support ticket but yet again...
  3. Star Wars Squadrons Punch Card Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Star Wars Squadrons Punch Card Xbox: I have purchased Star Wars Squadrons digitally through the Microsoft Store on my Xbox, however I have not received my 4000 Microsoft Rewards Points for doing so. The punch card is activated and I...
  4. fifa 21 punch cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    fifa 21 punch cards: i literally just purchased fifa 21 to receive the 6k Microsoft points but everytime i go onto the punch card it just takes me back to the store to purchase the game again. anyone know how to fix...
  5. Xbox rewards fifa 21 punch card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards fifa 21 punch card not working: I pre ordered fifa 21 ultimate edition few weeks and noticed on xbox rewards there is a punch card for 6k points if I purchase fifa 21. I've tried completing the punch card but it keeps sending me...
  6. Pro Skater 1+2 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pro Skater 1+2 punch card: I purchased the Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 deluxe edtion as I saw I could get 4000 microsoft points for buying the game. But it hasnt completed the punch card yet. Did I need to buy the standard...
  7. Madden 21 free play weekend punch card not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 21 free play weekend punch card not working: Cant unlock achievements so I cant complete the free play weekend punch card or the regular madden 21 punch card. Is microsoft going to give me 500 points because this games achievements are...
  8. Madden NFL 21 punch card not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Madden NFL 21 punch card not working: Hi team, there is an issue with completing the Madden NFL 21 punch card for collecting an achievement, can someone help please? 705f94ee-26dc-4fa5-837c-4b8db24f248a
  9. Gears 5 punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 punch card: Hello, Is anyone having trouble with the gears 5 punch card? 2 days ago I earned 2 new achievements and it still wont give me the 500 points. a937c9b6-d298-49e6-8d48-022ff80a3d33
  10. Gears of War 5 Punch card reward not working August 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 Punch card reward not working August 2020: 2 out of the 3 tasks worked, however, I got 3 achievements in the game and got no credit for it. I was a week ago so it should have been recognized by now. There's only a couple of days left so...