PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent L51Ntzoi706q13M3.3.5.9

Discus and support PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent L51Ntzoi706q13M3.3.5.9 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a one time purchase Red Dead 2 25 Gold Bars code as a gift for my child. This code was sent to his email address. When he tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kazmataz, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Kazmataz
    Kazmataz Guest

Hello,

I purchased a one time purchase Red Dead 2 25 Gold Bars code as a gift for my child. This code was sent to his email address. When he tried to redeem this code against his user profile he received this message:

And was told that he already owns this content and that it could be downloaded from the My Games section on his home device.

We tried looking there and there is nothing to download.

He purchased the 25 Gold Bar offer yesterday from his account balance and that purchase went through fine.

When he tried to enter the claim code again, he received this message:

Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.

Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.

TokenNotFound

L51Ntzoi706q13M3.3.5.6

How can he access the 25 gold bars that I gifted him today?

:)

Kazmataz, Jul 31, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

Hi UGLYMrJanitor,

Thanks for your response, however unfortunately the system wont let you add a code for a game that you already own and that is just the way it works. I understand where you are coming from with the Megalodon Shark Card but that version of a game is sold
    as one complete package and therefore not likely able to be split.

The only thing you can do is take a look at this Help with giving digital games as gifts support page link
    on what to do next. It does have a section on what to do if you have the game already.
  3. ERFaiz Win User

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent iihF9YouqUGYmnTM.43.10

Hi!

If you are using W10, try to restore the Store. Type "Win+R" and then use the "WSReset.exe" command.
    I trie this but no effect. I get the same error
  4. DominumStige Win User

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent iihF9YouqUGYmnTM.43.10

Hi!

If you are using W10, try to restore the Store. Type "Win+R" and then use the "WSReset.exe" command.
  5. ERFaiz Win User

Cant unlock

same here ..

I have bought minecraft v1.2.11 windows pc edition but cannot unlock it on another home device I own . After downloading, installing it when I try to unlock full game it give the above error code and says "Looks like you already own this" "Go to my games
    or my library on your home device to download it. "PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent"
  6. Player209186402 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

I have already tried that. Even restarted the computer. Here are the messages I get when Bingo first opens:

1) Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. The error code is 0x803F6107, in case you need it. [CV:/nBA5LfD0Uel0TBR.55.2]

2) Looks like you already own this. Go to My Games or My Library on your home device to download it.

PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent/[CV:/nBA5LfD0Uel0TBR.53.2.1] 2020/08/02 - 21:57:42 UTC

I have searched everywhere, My Games, My Library, downloads folder - there is nothing to download!
Thema:

1. PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent L51Ntzoi706q13M3.3.5.9 - Similar Threads - PUR UserAlreadyOwnsContent L51Ntzoi706q13M3

2. Help with this error (PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion)

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with this error (PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion): I'm trying to buy xbox gamepass for pc but when i'm going to pay ( i'm paying with paypal ) but i from uruguay :( Theres a way to buy gamepass in uruguay ? i'm a really fan and im so excited...
  3. Pur-riskrejected-crossregion. Cannot buy games from Argentina.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pur-riskrejected-crossregion. Cannot buy games from Argentina.: My original account is from the US, but ive moved to argentina. I bought a new xbox one x a month ago and have tried aeverything i can think of but am still unable to buy games or add-ons. The...
  4. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion: Hi. Currently my account region and my store region are all in Australia, and I ever used my credit card to subscribe XGPU and EA Access. But recently after I cancelled and tried to re-subscribe,...
  5. Every time I try to buy a game on the Xbox I get a PUR-authentication failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to buy a game on the Xbox I get a PUR-authentication failure: Hi ive been trying for a while now to buy a game on my newly bought xbox one s, but every time i try to buy a game, i get a PUR-authentication failure that tells me to sign in again a try again....
  6. Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure: Unable to buy game from microsoft store. PUR-AuthenticationFailure sxnNRpkFKEGWaEQv.0.0.15.9 2020/06/15 - 21:59:41 UTC I tried both online in browser and xbox, it does n't work....
  7. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion on argentina

in XBoX on Windows
    PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion on argentina: hello, im getting PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion RpVdqfioM0WOhXcu.53.1.10.10 2020/06/11 - 16:19:53 UTC error when trying to buy forza horizon 4 ultimate, i live on argentina, i got an...
  8. PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUR-RiskRejected-CrossRegion: Hello, I live in Turkey, my Microsoft account region is set to Turkey my Microsoft billing address is in Turkey, my card address is in Turkey (the same my billing address and I'm currently in...
  9. PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent: I was gifted a Grand Theft Auto Premium Online Edition with Megalodon Shark Card. I have already purchased this on my account before. However, I cant accept the gift as it states I’ve already...
  10. PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent iihF9YouqUGYmnTM.43.10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent iihF9YouqUGYmnTM.43.10: I can't buy Shin Hisako from the app store, web store or game store 8a2af9d8-f3b7-4842-a968-fb25773c4453