Purchaging need for speed

Discus and support Purchaging need for speed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble trying to get need for speed carbon for xbox 360 i dont have a valid payment option since the mircosoft points dont work no more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChadBrowne, Jan 26, 2014.

1. ChadBrowne
    ChadBrowne Guest

I am having trouble trying to get need for speed carbon for xbox 360 i dont have a valid payment option since the mircosoft points dont work no more and my visa card that i try to apply isn't work, of course my region Barbados is not listed in the new shceme
    for buying games with real money...that unfair to us all in bim, i am very unhappy

:)

ChadBrowne, Jan 26, 2014
  2. sebbong
    sebbong Guest
    need for speed

lol i agree underground games was the best customise everything now all they care about is tracks wow maze well play forza 3 lol most wanted ok but not that gd

sebbong, Jan 26, 2014
  3. hyper0ptiikz
    hyper0ptiikz Guest
    need for speed

oh and if anyone could tell me how many people you can have in an online race and things like that for each game that would be great aswell Purchaging need for speed :D

hyper0ptiikz, Jan 26, 2014
  4. juliebagshaw1 Win User

Overcharging

recently purchaged fortnite pach at 7.99 but been charged double for it, any idea how to arrange a refund please?
  5. ElectroFlying Win User

New xbox issue and terrible support

Return or replace? That choice is yours and yours alone.

Just remember, their are no refunds on digital games purchages (least thats what I heard) so if you bought any, you might want to consider having the console replaced as opposed to a refund.
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

Will The Xbox One Ever Stop Renting Their Games With Gold?

Crafty, you saying that without being connected to the net, that you cannot play purchaged digital games on the X1 even if you set the console to go offline?

If true, then imo, that should be on the front page of every gaming news media outlit worldwide.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Change the language!

typically when you purchage a game it only comes in 1 or 2 languages depending on what your region offical languages are

if you are in spain or a region where english is not the offical language then no there is no way to change the language or get a english version in your regions account
  8. OG Pooh Win User

Need For Speed

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

Most Wanted 2012 is going to be almost identical to Burnout Paradise. Same developers of BP, same gameplay as BP, same online co-op challenges as BP.

MW2012 is Burnout Paradise 2.

[View:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTi6uinHT30&feature=player_embedded]]

[/quote]

Oh yeah, I'll definitely be passing on this one. I loved Most Wanted, but hated Burnout Paradise. I guess EA has started outsourcing non-creativity.
Thema:

1. Purchaging need for speed - Similar Threads - Purchaging need speed

2. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  3. Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One really needs 16 amp power supply?: HI - is that because in some countries the input is 110V? Here, with 220v input, 16 amps would be a massive current for something like this to draw. Can anyone tell me what AMPERAGE the Xbox ONe...
  4. Need friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need friends: I’m a 15 year old guy wanting to play with girls maybe around the same age cuz guys are always weird when i play with them we can play gta or fortnite 1688be5e-91d0-4586-98f0-272bd53ca63f
  5. Does my Xbox one need to be replaced?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Xbox one need to be replaced?: Hi, I have had my Xbox one for 3 months. In that time it has worked on and off. I have had issues signing in. It crashes and freezes a lot. I get so many different error messages. Last time it...
  6. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  7. Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One disc drive band broken. Need a replacement band: My Xbox one disc drive recently stopped working, i checked what it was and the band that drives the eject roller was broken and needed to be replaced. I have had no luck finding a replacement for...
  8. : Additional authentication needed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Additional authentication needed: : Additional authentication needed I cannot join or start a party and I've done everything suggested can any help with a solution??? f436e20a-639d-4e50-a680-eb529110b18d
  9. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  10. I Need Free Robux 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need Free Robux 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! RX GENERATOR KW: Real Robux Generator 2019 Buy Roblox For Free 2019 Free Robux No Verification 2019 AUGUST Real Robux Hack 2019 AUGUST...