Purchase a Custom Controller in Australia?

Discus and support Purchase a Custom Controller in Australia? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want to purchase a customised controller through the xbox design lab - but it looks like it won't ship to Australia. Is that right? Is there any way... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RockLig, Jan 5, 2019.

1. RockLig
    RockLig Guest

I want to purchase a customised controller through the xbox design lab - but it looks like it won't ship to Australia. Is that right? Is there any way I can still make this purchase? Thanks.

:)

RockLig, Jan 5, 2019
  2. RockLig Win User

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I would like to clarify one thing, are you getting any error messages or codes when trying to place the order? Reason I ask is because you should be able to place your order and get it shipped in Australia as well. By any chance
    have you checked your billing details to make sure it's all up to date and correct? To update the billing information go here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

Hope to hear back soon.
    Thanks.

No error codes - it is just when I go to enter the shipping address during checkout, the 'Country/Region' box is faded out and I am unable to change it away from United States.

My billing and shipping details are all up to date, with preferred address set to my Australian home.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately Design Lab controllers do not ship to Australia at this time. So it would not be possible to purchase one.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi RockLig,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I would like to clarify one thing, are you getting any error messages or codes when trying to place the order? Reason I ask is because you should be able to place your order and get it shipped in Australia as well. By any chance
    have you checked your billing details to make sure it's all up to date and correct? To update the billing information go here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments

Hope to hear back soon.
  5. Dysruptz Win User

Broken Custom Controller

Was this custom controller purchased through microsoft or through a different company?
  6. nomad3967 Win User

Unable to order custom controller from XBOX Design Lab

I am unable to complete a purchase of custom controller as well. I get to end and it asks for email. It seems to verify but then I just have a blank screen. How do u order these custom controllers?
Thema:

1. Purchase a Custom Controller in Australia? - Similar Threads - Purchase Custom Controller

2. Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify code still not received, long after purchasing Games Pass for Windows: Hi, I see other people asking about this but a lot of people seemed to respond that it will be sent 'within 10 business days'. I understand that. For me it's been almost a month, how do I contact...
  3. No Spotify Premium code after purchasing Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Spotify Premium code after purchasing Xbox Game Pass for PC: I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC as part of a deal with 6 months of Spotify Premium. I have waited for a week for some sort of code to be emailed to me but that has yet to happen. Please...
  4. Unauthorized purchases on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unauthorized purchases on my account: Earlier this year, someone got unauthorized access of my account and gifted several digital purchases to their account (which I know the email that is linked to it now). I have tried speaking to...
  5. Purchased Fallen order through Microsoft account on PC, won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Fallen order through Microsoft account on PC, won't install: The following message appears in a white box, with the install now button faded out so it can't be clicked "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)...
  6. I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance...: I upgraded Windows, downloaded Xbox app for PC, purchased gamepass, still low performance on game - cannot play. I tried Forza and Disney - they both lag and have poor performance. If I cannot...
  7. Alan Wake codes for quantum break purchase- already spoke to customer service twice and posted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Alan Wake codes for quantum break purchase- already spoke to customer service twice and posted ...: I have been trying to get the download codes for Alan wake and it's dlc from the digital purchase of quantum break from the Xbox store. I have spoken with customer service twice, tried via the...
  8. I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a preview customer and having a problem purchasing a flash ad for gta5: When ever I try to buy a copy of gta 5 that is half off I get a error message that says please try again there is a problem on our side waiting might help and I have wait about 24 hours now and I...
  9. Microsoft Store Purchase - Lack of Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Purchase - Lack of Customer Support: Purchased the XBOX One console package over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. XBOX comes in DOA. Called and was told to send it back and they would send me another. If I wanted to pay $15.00 they...
  10. upgrading a Child account to custom to allow purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    upgrading a Child account to custom to allow purchases: Hi is there anybody had problems with upgrading a child account. I have tried accessing the 360 privacy settings on the console but then on save it diverts me to a password prompt thats fine but...