Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

Discus and support Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] There was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019. Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KroshkaPelmesh, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone... [​IMG]
    There
    was a purchase of the addition to the game "Witcher 3" July 9, 2019.
    Addition to the game is not displayed in the magazine purchases.
    Please return the money or eliminate the error.

:)

KroshkaPelmesh, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone hearts)"

Did you go the store and download the add-on? It wont show up in the game unless you download it first.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone hearts)"

4. John Dowding Win User

Best expansion/DLC you've ever played?

Gears: Raams Shadow. ME: Shadow Broker. Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Any Fallout DLC. RDR: Undead Nightmare. Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine.
  5. Evil DragonZz Win User

My game is installing itself again

yes this happend to me with witcher 3 blood and wine
  6. AridLizard Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

difficult.

but if I had to choose, Blood and Wine for Witcher 3
Thema:

Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone...

1. Purchase additions to the game "Set of additions" The Witcher 3 "(blood and wine; stone... - Similar Threads - Purchase additions game

2. Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...: Hopefully someone out there can answer this question, I have 2 external hard drives hooked up to my Xbox One X with a third sitting downstairs with nothing to do except wait due to the fact I have...
  3. 遊戲附加內容購買問題 [Game additional content purchase issues]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    遊戲附加內容購買問題 [Game additional content purchase issues]: 我要問一下 為何 ( 侏儸紀世界 進化 ) 所出的DLC 和 豪華版內容 在主機地區是台彎時 本無法購買 連介面都沒出現 一直出現錯誤 但一切到別的地區就可以 是怎樣 ?? 就台灣玩家不是人 沒權限嗎 ? [Translation - I would like to ask why the DLC and Deluxe Edition content (the evolution...
  4. Purchase 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and Receive an Additional 3 months issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and Receive an Additional 3 months issue: There was a promo in January That stated if I Buy 3 months of xbox live i'll get an additional 3 months and I was suppose to receive an message with the codes. However I never received them....
  5. I didn't receive additional content with my gears of war 4 purchase as stated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive additional content with my gears of war 4 purchase as stated: I didn't receive the additional gears of war collection with the purchase of gears of war 4 as stated in the ad online from Microsoft store.For a limited time gears of war 4 includes the entire...
  6. Promotional Codes: Additional games with Gears of War 4 purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional Codes: Additional games with Gears of War 4 purchase: Hello. I purchased the digital version of Gears of War 4. I was to receive a promotional code for earlier Gears of War games. The purchase was on October 14th. I have still not received the...
  7. Megalodon Card Purchased But Didn't Receive Additional Money

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Megalodon Card Purchased But Didn't Receive Additional Money: Hey I purchased the megalodon card May 18 but never received the additional 4million can anyone help 9368056e-b444-43e6-a7b5-da91c79eef14
  8. Buy Forza Horizon 3 ultimate in addition to the already purchased Standart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Forza Horizon 3 ultimate in addition to the already purchased Standart: Good afternoon. I'm from Russia, sorry for my English. For my birthday I have a present - a standard version of the game. Tell me what happens if I'm buy on the same account ultimate version?...
  9. Atempting to purchase game requires unnecassary addition of new payment method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Atempting to purchase game requires unnecassary addition of new payment method: Hello im tying to download dungeon seige 3 since its free at the moment from the xbox website since i currently do not have a working 360. Although whenever i try to download it requires me to add...
  10. Purchasing additional licence and/or disk for an already installed game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing additional licence and/or disk for an already installed game: Hi, This might seem an unusual question. Both my adult son and I got an Xbox one for Christmas. Recently we have discovered how to merge our families, so his family and mine all appear in the...