Purchase and Content Usage

Discus and support Purchase and Content Usage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This has been happening for several months now on and off about everyday. My network said purchase and content usage is having problems. Does anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hotrod9292, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Hotrod9292
    Hotrod9292 Guest

This has been happening for several months now on and off about everyday. My network said purchase and content usage is having problems. Does anyone know when this is gonna end? Cause im pretty close to just buying a playstation!

:)

Hotrod9292, Jun 11, 2019
  2. The Mighty Ming Win User

Purchase and content usage

Having the same issues. Trying to play Evolve or COD:AW and I can play for about 3 or 4 mins before I get kicked off and told to connect to xbox live. Tried everything, removed my account, reset routers and power cycled the xbox. Everything else works fine,
    (Netflix, party chats etc), really getting annoyed this is not a user problem it's a Microsoft problem that they need to fix ASAP!
  3. Miracle Koala Win User

If I'm on my xbox live account, I can't even boot up the game, it just freezes on the Title Screen. Same thing for every game I own. This is the third day now and still no update from Microsoft on what's going on.
  4. Miracle Koala Win User

Im having the same issue, I went to play advanced warfare and it wasn't working. Tried all my other games and nothing works. It said they'd have an update on what's happening but I have yet to see anything. This is really frustrating, just bought a new game
    and I cant even play
  5. Harlaz Win User

Yeah im not trying to download anything either, all i want to do is play online and it wont let me. When i check the xbox status thingy thats all it says, really quite annoying
  6. Geth Win User

Thema:

1. Purchase and Content Usage - Similar Threads - Purchase Content Usage

2. Purchase and content usage Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage Xbox one: Hi, had dead space installed electronically from xbox live store, played on it a few times no problem. Few months later played on it again doesnt work!, Says i need to purchase it!. I notice on...
  3. Purchase and content usage errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage errors: Why do i keep getting logged out my games repeatly ? This happens during matches and has done for several weeks. It says its something to do with xbox live sevices. This is getting ridiculous.....
  4. Purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue: Why should this issue not allowing me to be able to connect to the Cod Black Ops 4 online service? Is the cod community expiriencing an outage or no? c6021bfe-4aab-4a73-90e1-50840805c4eb
  5. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: Split from this thread. When will this get fixed?! Its on and off for me. I live in PH but still need to game just to get my mind straight. I know this 3rd world country doesnt have the best for...
  6. Purchase and Content usage error message problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase and Content usage error message problem: When i try to join parties and load games and apps, it sends me an error message telling me to check my status. When i check it theres another error marker on the purchase and conent usage handle...
  7. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage: I'm trying to get onto Fortnite but it says "try again in a while" "sorry, looks like our service isn't working right...". I was wonder what does this mean and how can i fix it?...
  8. fix for the purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    fix for the purchase and content usage: Hi can someone form xbox box please tell me hen the purchase and content usage issue is going to be fixed because I can only play my games offline 0c393682-14ba-4f13-ba2f-53be029c37d0
  9. Xbox One issue: Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One issue: Purchase and Content Usage: My Xbox says that I have an issue in the part of Purchase and Content Usage that affects me in the part of buying downloadable items. I tried to buy Destiny 2: Foesaken individually but it says...
  10. xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day: Attempting to play Sword Art Online fatal bullet, I have purchased the 3 DLC's. When XBOX live has issues the game cant be played because the DLC's need Xbox live to allow me to play them. The...