purchase and redeem a Live card

Discus and support purchase and redeem a Live card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We recently purchased 2 separate- 12 month subscriptions inadvertently via a digital redeem code and are having trouble returning/canceling. Can the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LauraH1drewbie, Nov 21, 2020.

1. purchase and redeem a Live card

We recently purchased 2 separate- 12 month subscriptions inadvertently via a digital redeem code and are having trouble returning/canceling. Can the cards be redeemed for the same unit/device consecutively? like 24 months of play time?

:)

LauraH1drewbie, Nov 21, 2020
  2. EduardoVillalobosNor Win User

Can I use a Pre-Paid card from the USA in Mexico?

It's a fact the MS Points cards or MS Prepaid cards for Xbox Live Gold, can only be redeemed by LIVE accounts based in the country of purchase.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live code not working

Is it a gift card or a Live card?

A gift card would add funds to your account so you would need to redeem that first and then purchase gold with your Microsoft account balance, although with promotions you typically have to purchase the gold using a credit card. You should be able to redeem
    it at http://xbox.com/redeemcode

A Live card would have a specific amount of gold time already on it and would not be redeemable towards a promotion. Once you redeem it, you would just have that amount of gold on your account.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes they can. You can stack up to 36 months at a time.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox live on xbox 360

To redeem digital cards you have to be located in a supported xbox live country. Since Bulgaria is not supported for xbox live, it can't even connect to the xbox live service to attempt to redeem that prepaid card. And if that card was purchased in another
    country, even if it did work by some miracle, it would not be usable if it was currency or a digital game.

Sorry friend, but it will not work.

You must be in one of these countries to redeem digital codes: https://www.xbox.com/live/countries
  6. arashabbasi Win User

Redeem code

I purchased a online live Xbox prepaid card for my son,and we are not able to redeem our card. It's says card invalid. I went to the store in were I perchased the card. I was told I had to contact Xbox customer service.
    I purchased a online live Xbox prepaid card for my son,and we are not able to redeem our card. It's says card invalid. I went to the store in were I perchased the card. I was told I had to contact Xbox customer service.
Thema:

1. purchase and redeem a Live card - Similar Threads - purchase redeem Live

2. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...
  3. Purchased and redeemed an Xbox Gold Live card, can it be transferred to my sons account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased and redeemed an Xbox Gold Live card, can it be transferred to my sons account?: I purchased an xbox card from Walgreens, then I entered the code while logged into my Microsoft account on my pc. Is there a way to transfer it to my son's xbox account on his console?...
  4. Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.: I purchase an xbox live for 12 months redeem code but when i apply my code to the xbox live account it became a game ultimte pass for 3 months. Can i get a refund for the xbox live code and cancel...
  5. Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased a 12 month xbox gold live pass but redeemed against wrong microsoft account.: First question so hopefully i can get the answer i'm looking for... As the title would suggest, i purchased a standard 12 month xbox live gold pass and redeemed it against one of my microsoft...
  6. Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error trying to redeem gears of war 3 code provided by xbox live after purchase gears of war 4: hi guys. After purchase gears of war 4, microsoft (xbox live) sent me a message direclty to my console inbox with the codes of all previous gears of war games. I successfully redeem the gears 2...
  7. Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Code and Purchased Xbox Live on Xbox, Cannot play online: Hello, I redeemed two codes online (prepaid cards) I got errors on both codes saying they have already been redeemed. I checked my account (Accounts.microsoft.com) If shows that one has been...
  8. Cant redeem xbox live 3-month gold purchased on Amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem xbox live 3-month gold purchased on Amazon: Hi, I'm trying to redeem a code purchased on Amazon, i follow the link from the Amazon email which directs me to the Microsoft, then Xbox website. the code is pre-filled but when i click redeem i...
  9. Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store: I purchased code for 12+3months Xbox Live Gold yesterday but have not been able to redeem it from Xbox One or from website,receiving same error message from both: "An error occured, try again in...
  10. URGENT Xbox Live Purchase/Redeem Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    URGENT Xbox Live Purchase/Redeem Issue: URGENT!!! Please HELP! Customer support directed me here. Bought the Gears Of War Xbox S Edition and redeemed codes but can't download. I Input codes for the GOW4: Ultimate Edition Game and LE...