Purchase denied

Discus and support Purchase denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I can't purchase nothing in mfs2020 in game shop, I click on buy and install and an error appears in notifications area. I have no problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lorenzofiorio, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Purchase denied

Hi all, I can't purchase nothing in mfs2020 in game shop, I click on buy and install and an error appears in notifications area. I have no problem with credit card,
    how can solve?

Thanks have a good day

:)

lorenzofiorio, Sep 25, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Purchase denied

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Sorry to hear that you are having issues. You have to reach out to
    support.xbox.com to get the payment issues resolved.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Points Purchase Denied

you have to wait 24hours to 48 hours

it isnt recommended you make multiple same or similat purchases in a short time

if you spaced it out by 1hour it wouldve been fine

too many same transaction will trigger a fraud block on your creditcard or xbox account
  4. choppyseize Win User

GamerTag change purchase denied

Hi,

Scroll to the very bottom of the webpage, Click the tiny globe icon and select your region, It should work then
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello XhathisJ,

Sorry for the issue with the purchase. We recommend requesting a call back and talk with a support agent. They will be able to look at the account and see if there is anything still registering on your profile as US.

When you go to
    Contact Us
    to get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no thanks, then select category system update
    • Step 3-----gives some troubleshooting or help tips (don't select anything here)
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you're doing this on the PC, make sure the region in the far bottom left hand corner of the page is set to the correct region.
Thema:

Purchase denied

1. Purchase denied - Similar Threads - Purchase denied

2. Purchase problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase problem: Hi there! I am facing a problem with my xbox one . Whenever i put a code on it it says that you cant acquire this product with your current language. I live in Pakistan. And i have set my region...
  3. Renew money from purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renew money from purchase: i acudently brought robux i want to refund e4da5f28-df74-4636-af26-bf7479da6b7c
  4. Purchased a game a while ago, now mysteriously gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game a while ago, now mysteriously gone: For context, I recently reset my PC because it was slowing down, and needed a software update which needed me to empty space, but I was lazy which lead to me to just reset the PC. I wanted to...
  5. Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account: Hello, A couple of years ago, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition. This year, I created a new email to be my primary. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer apps or link accounts on...
  6. Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack Purchased and Installed but not Playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pack Purchased and Installed but not Playing: I purchased the FH3 Expansion pass when it was on sale before it became unavailable. It installed and set up fine without issue. Now when I go actually play either expansion the game acts like I...
  7. Removing and re-adding a profile on Xbox One and possibility of losing data and purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing and re-adding a profile on Xbox One and possibility of losing data and purchases: On Xbox Support “Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox One” Step 6 says to remove and re-add your profile. Will this cause me to lose games, purchases, game progress, game clips, messages, friends, or...
  8. Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund on digital purchase with no explanation whatsoever: So I bought Mafia Trilogy on the day of release, then found out that because I owned the deluxe version of Mafia 3, I should actually have made the purchase in-game though the Mafia 3 options menu...
  9. Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Denied a refund for an xbox digital game purchased accidentally by someone else, when the...: Hello, I created a Refund Request for an Xbox digital game that was accidentally purchased by someone else in my family. The game was never opened or played. I requested a refund 13 days after...
  10. GamerTag change purchase denied

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GamerTag change purchase denied: When trying to buy a change of gamertag, the store 'locks' my location to the US and asks for adding profile address, and as Im not in the US, I am not allowed to go through with the purchase. MS...