Purchase Ea Acess

Discus and support Purchase Ea Acess in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I can't buy the EA Access from the xbox store, I tried my credit card on other web sites and it works well 59e4d905-8e57-484e-9874-0c59967422cd Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SalahMess, Sep 23, 2019.

1. SalahMess
    SalahMess Guest

Purchase Ea Acess

Hi,

I can't buy the EA Access from the xbox store, I tried my credit card on other web sites and it works well

:)

SalahMess, Sep 23, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Purchase Ea Acess

Hey there SalahMess

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on what to do next given this situation. I understand how this could be pretty frustrating. If you are experiencing billing problems then I suggest
    contacting customer support to have an agent look into what could be the problem directly.

When you get a chance, reach out there and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  3. denis97g Win User

Purchase Ea Acess

Hi! does it give you an error code?
  4. CHN Tornado Win User

I can not find my old messages three months ago on xbox one, how can I recover them?

One month free experience of EA acess, from EA.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

EA ACCESS

Why do people think that being in the previe program gets them EA Acess? To my knowledge the 2 are not mutually exclusive - EA Acess was never mentioned as a "feature" of the Update preview program...
  6. CHN Tornado Win User

I can not find my old messages three months ago on xbox one, how can I recover them?

A message of EA acess code, may I ask EA or Microsoft to resend the message?
Thema:

Purchase Ea Acess

1. Purchase Ea Acess - Similar Threads - Purchase Acess

2. 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and...: 42PG20D: LG 32GK850F-B I recently purchased has a disc for installing display driver and O.S.D for the monitor. PLZ HELP! Thank you for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best experience...
  3. Minecraft purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft purchases gone: My son plays minecraft on an android tablet. Game would not load so we deleted the app and re-downloaded it. How do I recover all my purchases? They are gone? After this i have now made a...
  4. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  5. Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Purchased (Now its free?): Destiny 2 has been out for a while so don't think anyone will be getting refunds ea53afcc-294b-4334-82a1-c1341d4c1c3a
  6. My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    My billing account is blocked and I can’t make a purchase: I am trying to buy xbox live on my 360, and when i got to confirm, i click it and it says my billing account is locked. I got the status code 80153021. What do i do?...
  7. Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 Omega DLC not able to be purchased?: I checked the store and some DLC has been removed (Groundside Resistance Pack), Omega page doesn't work and some DLC is missing in the in game store. Did something happen or is it my console?...
  8. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa
  9. Purchasing Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Fifa 20: My brother bought Fifa 20 in his console from an account, but now when I am trying to buy it it keeps asking to purchase. 7bc2a26b-91e5-40ef-8e04-fea609453bb7
  10. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea