Purchase Ea Acess

Discus and support Purchase Ea Acess in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I can't buy the EA Access from the xbox store, I tried my credit card on other web sites and it works well 59e4d905-8e57-484e-9874-0c59967422cd Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SalahMess, Sep 23, 2019.

1. SalahMess
    SalahMess Guest

Purchase Ea Acess

Hi,

I can't buy the EA Access from the xbox store, I tried my credit card on other web sites and it works well

:)

SalahMess, Sep 23, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Purchase Ea Acess

Hey there SalahMess

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on what to do next given this situation. I understand how this could be pretty frustrating. If you are experiencing billing problems then I suggest
    contacting customer support to have an agent look into what could be the problem directly.

When you get a chance, reach out there and let us know how that helped.

Thanks!
  3. denis97g Win User

Purchase Ea Acess

Hi! does it give you an error code?
  4. CHN Tornado Win User

I can not find my old messages three months ago on xbox one, how can I recover them?

One month free experience of EA acess, from EA.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

EA ACCESS

Why do people think that being in the previe program gets them EA Acess? To my knowledge the 2 are not mutually exclusive - EA Acess was never mentioned as a "feature" of the Update preview program...
  6. CHN Tornado Win User

I can not find my old messages three months ago on xbox one, how can I recover them?

A message of EA acess code, may I ask EA or Microsoft to resend the message?
Thema:

Purchase Ea Acess

1. Purchase Ea Acess - Similar Threads - Purchase Acess

2. I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica: So I moved here to Costa Rica from Canada 3 years ago and I god a Debit card here. Costa Rica is not one of the listed locations on Xbox One. Here in Costa Rica, we do not have proper addresses...
  3. unauthorize purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unauthorize purchase: I got charged on 06 Jul 2020 $48.98 in which i did not authorize d99d1ec2-9717-4de9-ba8a-14640c49202e
  4. I am having issues purchasing the Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having issues purchasing the Xbox game pass: I was trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for PC and when I got to the payment part I kept running into errors stating that my store region was incompatible with my payment method and so on. I...
  5. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  6. Dishonored 2 trial override purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored 2 trial override purchase: Hi On a previous occasion i installed the trial version of Dishonored 2, yet i never bothered to play it. A few weeks later it went on a sale and bought it immediately. Played it briefly and...
  7. DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.: If I were to buy it, is it permanent(keep forever type of thing) or is it a monthly subscription? I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/toastedlime [link]...
  8. gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one: i bought gears of war 4 with the 4 bonus gears game when it first came out. ---- Gears 1, 2 and judgment are installed and work But gears of war 3 is saying i need to buy it.----- My friend had a...
  9. Purchase not received to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase not received to my Xbox one: Good day to you, Im sending this email to inform you, Xbox/Microsoft, that I purchased a game on 4/5/2020 @ 3:30pm . The game is called Cup Head, and it deducted 19.99 from my cash app card with...
  10. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]