Purchase error

Discus and support Purchase error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Excuse me but I had a purchase error since my friend DRPAIN069 bought me as a gift in the xbox store the pack of frozen... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by S4N6U1N3, Jan 7, 2019.

1. S4N6U1N3
    S4N6U1N3 Guest

Purchase error

:)

S4N6U1N3, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Purchasing Error!

Hey there Mitch! You'll need to make a post in the
    Beta Forums
    using your XxThisIsMitchxX account in order for us to be able to assist you. ^_^
  3. ForlornChief72 Win User

Purchasing Error!

Ohh, sorry about that. I am trying to purchase stuff on the console that has the beta update on it but it still will not let me.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Purchase error

Hi!

Check your order history, select the game and see if you can get a refund (you must have played for less than two hours). If you can not get a refund, try to contact support.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

You would have to try contacting support directly to see if there is anything they can do.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

It does tell you what payment option you are using before you make the purchase though. If you make a purchase on the website, it is not possible to use the money in your Microsoft account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

If you're on a child account, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have either a credit card or paypal on file.
Thema:

Purchase error

1. Purchase error - Similar Threads - Purchase error

2. purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased content on movies and TV shows not playing - error code 0x80190191: I can't play any of my purchased movies or TV shows, and keep getting the error code 0x80190191 with the message that a username and password are required. I have signed out and back in to my...
  3. Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store satın alma hatası[Microsoft Store purchase error]: Merhabalar; oyun içi satın alım yapmak istiyorum, ödeme yöntemi olarak önce banka hesap kartı ekledim ancak satın alma yapılamadı hizmet sağlayıcınızla görüşün hatası verdi. Bankayı aradım...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  5. Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live Windows 10 "There was an error retrieving your purchase history....: Hello, I have been getting this error for quite a while. I cannot seem to get GFWL(Games for Windows Live) to work on my PC. Every time I log into GFWL, it is able to retrieve my username but not...
  6. Error Codes E102 / E105 Repeatedly / Xbox out of Warrany before purchase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Codes E102 / E105 Repeatedly / Xbox out of Warrany before purchase?: Hi, My Xbox One X is now repeatedly coming up with E105/E105 error codes even after formatting and re-installing. Keeps coming up with "There is a problem with your saved games" I've cleared the...
  7. Error in Store, you can not leave a review on a pre purchased game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error in Store, you can not leave a review on a pre purchased game: For example I pre purchased COD MW on Xbox, but I can not rate and leave a review in the store, because I did not buy this game. This error with all pre purchased games, I also can not leave a...
  8. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  10. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...