Purchase Error

Discus and support Purchase Error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant buy 1 month xbox live gold because of this error. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SerpeRares, May 13, 2019.

1. SerpeRares
    SerpeRares Guest

Purchase Error

I cant buy 1 month xbox live gold because of this error. Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

:)

SerpeRares, May 13, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Purchasing Error!

Hey there Mitch! You'll need to make a post in the
    Beta Forums
    using your XxThisIsMitchxX account in order for us to be able to assist you. ^_^
  3. ForlornChief72 Win User

Purchasing Error!

Ohh, sorry about that. I am trying to purchase stuff on the console that has the beta update on it but it still will not let me.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Purchase error

Hi!

Check your order history, select the game and see if you can get a refund (you must have played for less than two hours). If you can not get a refund, try to contact support.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

You would have to try contacting support directly to see if there is anything they can do.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

It does tell you what payment option you are using before you make the purchase though. If you make a purchase on the website, it is not possible to use the money in your Microsoft account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

If you're on a child account, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have either a credit card or paypal on file.
Thema:

Purchase Error

1. Purchase Error - Similar Threads - Purchase Error

2. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  4. Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything. No error code, just keeps bringing me back to purchase screen. Help!: I have an Xbox One S and haven't had any problems making purchases until just the other day. Tried to buy my daughter a new world in Minecraft and after punching in my PIN and confirming the buy,...
  5. Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...: Hey all, I thought to give this article some coverage here, as I foresee some people posting questions about this in the very near future. Taken from TrueAchievements.com: "Cross platform Horde...
  6. Purchase error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase error: Hi, i spent a gift card on v bucks when the purchase service was down and refunded 2 of the purchases. If i spent some of the v bucks can i still get a refund. 69c12bdb-1b97-4728-b965-92af184f2000
  7. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  8. I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m getting a purchase error code 0x80c90011. And there is no code why is this code...: I’m trying to rent a movie why do see this code. 38eaa7af-c2fa-4c5b-99dd-e8a957034907
  9. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...: Why has this still not been fixed? it has been more then 1 year since I and other s have NOT had access to the games that we purchased!! It is ridiculous that this issue is constantly being...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073cf0 when trying to purchase (XBOX ONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 error code 0x80073cf0 when trying to purchase (XBOX ONE): Recently we bought Forza Horizon 4. We bought the disc in the store. When the disc is entered in the xbox, the complete game is downloaded. This is all went well, but problems occured when my...