Purchase Error

Discus and support Purchase Error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant buy 1 month xbox live gold because of this error. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SerpeRares, May 13, 2019.

1. SerpeRares
    SerpeRares Guest

Purchase Error

I cant buy 1 month xbox live gold because of this error. Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

:)

SerpeRares, May 13, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Purchasing Error!

Hey there Mitch! You'll need to make a post in the
    Beta Forums
    using your XxThisIsMitchxX account in order for us to be able to assist you. ^_^
  3. ForlornChief72 Win User

Purchasing Error!

Ohh, sorry about that. I am trying to purchase stuff on the console that has the beta update on it but it still will not let me.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Purchase error

Hi!

Check your order history, select the game and see if you can get a refund (you must have played for less than two hours). If you can not get a refund, try to contact support.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

You would have to try contacting support directly to see if there is anything they can do.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

It does tell you what payment option you are using before you make the purchase though. If you make a purchase on the website, it is not possible to use the money in your Microsoft account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

If you're on a child account, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have either a credit card or paypal on file.
Thema:

Purchase Error

1. Purchase Error - Similar Threads - Purchase Error

2. I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get error code c101ab80 cant watch purchased movies: I went to watch a movie i just purchased on xbox live and get error code c101ab80 instantly. I checked all my purchased video and same error code pops up. Ive been through every step support techs...
  3. digital purchases on xbox 1 are not launching..there are no messages why..no error code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital purchases on xbox 1 are not launching..there are no messages why..no error code.: hello, most all of my digital purchases refuse to launch.there are no explanations given...no error code..no message asking if I own the game or anything..just reverts to home screen after...
  4. Purchase and content usage errors

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage errors: Why do i keep getting logged out my games repeatly ? This happens during matches and has done for several weeks. It says its something to do with xbox live sevices. This is getting ridiculous.....
  5. GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    GFWL - there was an error retrieving your purchase history. please sign out and try again...: Why has this still not been fixed? it has been more then 1 year since I and other s have NOT had access to the games that we purchased!! It is ridiculous that this issue is constantly being...
  6. there was an error retrieving your purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was an error retrieving your purchase history: I cannot launch Flight Simulator; keep getting the error" there was an error retrieving your purchase history. I am doing this on my PC Please help. a07d6928-d58f-4b05-857d-3dd24be2fc65
  7. xbox 구매 후 인증 에러 [Translation - Authentication error after Xbox purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 구매 후 인증 에러 [Translation - Authentication error after Xbox purchase]: confirmage가 안돼요 아이핀 인증 오류가 뜹니다. 해결책 좀 알 주세요 [Translation - No confirmage I get an eye PIN authentication error. Let me know a solution] e4a03de5-5237-4b70-9194-36cc5735c16d
  8. Error 80153016 when purchasing game for xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80153016 when purchasing game for xbox360: So, as the title says I’m attempting to purchase a game on the 360. When doing so I’m getting an error of “Sorry, something’s changed about this offer. To buy it, you may need to clear the system...
  9. Purchase error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase error: Hey, i just bought a game through the Microsoftstore. I have received/paid the bill, but I don't have the product in my order history, nor can I download it anywhere. Is there anything i can do,...
  10. Error de compra [Edit - Translation] - Purchase error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error de compra [Edit - Translation] - Purchase error: Error de compra "Tu compra no se puede completar en estos momentos inténtelo mas tarde." No me permite hacer la compra del videojuego Star wars battlefront 2 xbox original, ya lo probé en la...