Purchase error

Discus and support Purchase error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i spent a gift card on v bucks when the purchase service was down and refunded 2 of the purchases. If i spent some of the v bucks can i still get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by YoshiPlays996, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Purchase error

Hi, i spent a gift card on v bucks when the purchase service was down and refunded 2 of the purchases. If i spent some of the v bucks can i still get a refund.

:)

YoshiPlays996, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Purchasing Error!

Hey there Mitch! You'll need to make a post in the
    Beta Forums
    using your XxThisIsMitchxX account in order for us to be able to assist you. ^_^
  3. ForlornChief72 Win User

Purchasing Error!

Ohh, sorry about that. I am trying to purchase stuff on the console that has the beta update on it but it still will not let me.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Purchase error

Hi!

Check your order history, select the game and see if you can get a refund (you must have played for less than two hours). If you can not get a refund, try to contact support.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

You would have to try contacting support directly to see if there is anything they can do.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

It does tell you what payment option you are using before you make the purchase though. If you make a purchase on the website, it is not possible to use the money in your Microsoft account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

If you're on a child account, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have either a credit card or paypal on file.
Thema:

Purchase error

1. Purchase error - Similar Threads - Purchase error

2. Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything: I Keep Getting A Error To Contact Support When Trying To Buy Games. I Know I Have Enough To Cover It So I Dont Understand Why I Need To Contact Support 9b8e0266-f838-4718-892e-6e43ca05f3f2
  3. Purchase Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Error: I had recently purchased a dlc for a game on the xbox 360. When I tried to purchase the dlc it gave me an error. I tried it again the second time and it worked. However, when I tried to remove my...
  4. purchase error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase error: trying to watch microsoft bingo ad to get free coins. [Mod removed- personal information] 5179081c-d6b7-4b43-ba13-936dac5dfd0c
  5. Cant run a game I've just purchased, no matter what (error 0x803f8001)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant run a game I've just purchased, no matter what (error 0x803f8001): Hi all. I've just purchased Stranded Deep yesterday (April 21st) and since then I just can't open the game. Whenever I try, I receive the infamous 0x803F8001 Error: Do you own this game or app?...
  6. Hize una compra, salió error pero me cobraron igual[Translation-I made a purchase, it got...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hize una compra, salió error pero me cobraron igual[Translation-I made a purchase, it got...: El día 14 de marzo a las 23:33 pm realizar la compra de minecraft window 10 edición. Pero salió un error y nunca me llegó el correo de compra o el código del juego, lo peor es que me cobraron de...
  7. Various Movie Titles that I've purchased come up with error code and won't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Various Movie Titles that I've purchased come up with error code and won't play: I keep seeing error code 0xc101ab80 when I try to play movies that I have previously purchased. I've ensured the console is updated. Having searched online this seems to be an issue for many but...
  8. Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error trying to purchase fortnite battle pass: I've been trying to purchase the battle psss on fortnite but it keeps coming up with error. I've spoken to microsoft who have said the problem is with epic games because its an in game purchase,...
  9. Backwards compatible purchase errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible purchase errors: We have ultimate game pass that should be allowing us to download the gold live games. We are trying to download the current game available, it is the 360 backwards compatable (we also noticed it...
  10. Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox error 0x803f800f: can’t play For Honor. It says the game was purchased thru games with...: I played For Honor earlier today and now when trying to play it says i need to renew xbox live gold or game pass? i bought the disc years ago and he logged many hours over the years. Its in my...