Purchase error

Discus and support Purchase error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to purchase a xbox 360 game on the xbox 1 i keep getting this error that said “ your account is unable to make this type of purchase on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PurpleR02.., Jul 31, 2020.

1. PurpleR02..
    PurpleR02.. Guest

Purchase error

When trying to purchase a xbox 360 game on the xbox 1 i keep getting this error that said “ your account is unable to make this type of purchase on xbox.com.”please complete this transaction from your xbox . But i have a few xbox 360 games on the xbox
    1 and the game im tryin to buy is backword compatibility

:)

PurpleR02.., Jul 31, 2020
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Purchasing Error!

Hey there Mitch! You'll need to make a post in the
    Beta Forums
    using your XxThisIsMitchxX account in order for us to be able to assist you. ^_^
  3. ForlornChief72 Win User

Purchasing Error!

Ohh, sorry about that. I am trying to purchase stuff on the console that has the beta update on it but it still will not let me.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Purchase error

Hi!

Check your order history, select the game and see if you can get a refund (you must have played for less than two hours). If you can not get a refund, try to contact support.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

You would have to try contacting support directly to see if there is anything they can do.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

It does tell you what payment option you are using before you make the purchase though. If you make a purchase on the website, it is not possible to use the money in your Microsoft account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing error

If you're on a child account, you would need to make the purchase from a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have either a credit card or paypal on file.
Thema:

Purchase error

1. Purchase error - Similar Threads - Purchase error

2. gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 3 Purchase error-- Xbox one: i bought gears of war 4 with the 4 bonus gears game when it first came out. ---- Gears 1, 2 and judgment are installed and work But gears of war 3 is saying i need to buy it.----- My friend had a...
  3. Purchase error 0x80070525

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase error 0x80070525: Hi! I have not been able to use my purchased items in fortnite. Apparently its an xbox live problem and it says error 0x80070525. Help would be appreciated! 9370f579-0b07-436b-8ecc-709f6bb2d20e
  4. Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Free Games Error on 360 compatible: "Your purchase was successful, but your download...: About six months ago I started receiving the message "Your purchase was successful, but your download queue is full" when trying to download backwards compatible games. I had a 360 years ago and...
  5. Purchasing error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing error: I tried buying gamepass on PC but when i click on Join a smaller screen saying "just a moment" and then that screen goes blank and doesn't change. This also happens when i try to purchase anything...
  6. Error en compra[Purchase error]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error en compra[Purchase error]: Realize una compra y no me aparecen las monedas, se realizo el cargo a mi tarjeta y solo me marco un error Ox80072EE7. Me pueden decir como puedo solicuonarlo [Translation - Make a purchase and...
  7. Erro na compra -[Translation - Purchase error]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Erro na compra -[Translation - Purchase error]: Porque não estou conseguindo fazer compras no xbox one, erro ("PUR-AutenticationFailure....") -[Translation - Because I'm not able to make purchases on xbox one, error ("PUR-AuthenticationFailure...
  8. Purchase error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase error: Hi i recently tried to purchase the Xbox ultimate game pass but when i tried to put in my credit card info it says there is something wrong with your info that isnt in the card so i tried putting...
  9. Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything: I Keep Getting A Error To Contact Support When Trying To Buy Games. I Know I Have Enough To Cover It So I Dont Understand Why I Need To Contact Support 9b8e0266-f838-4718-892e-6e43ca05f3f2
  10. Purchase Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Error: I had recently purchased a dlc for a game on the xbox 360. When I tried to purchase the dlc it gave me an error. I tried it again the second time and it worked. However, when I tried to remove my...