Purchase game pass unlimited

Discus and support Purchase game pass unlimited in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Really hope someone can help here. Ive had multiple live chats with agents, escalated issues with support and have got nowhere. I used to pay... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bru Zero, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Bru Zero
    Bru Zero Guest

Hi,

Really hope someone can help here. Ive had multiple live chats with agents, escalated issues with support and have got nowhere.

I used to pay for live and game pass separately via my bank card.

I purchased a 12 month live subcription code and cancelled the recurring payments on both my xbox live and game pass. When these both ran out i used the 12 month code, no issues. I now have 12 months of xbox live.

Here is where my trouble starts.

I wanted to now upgrade to game pass untimate. When i select ir, choose payment method and click buy it loads for around 3 minutes and comes up saying 'Looks like theres a problem on our end. Waiting some time may help.'

Now, when i go onto my online banking, there are several 10.99 pending payments on my bank account. There is nothing on my microsoft order history.

Now, within a day or two my bank automatically refunds the multiple transactions.

Here is what i have tried.

Contacting bank. No issues.

Contacting microsoft support, no resolution.

Tried paypal

Tried credit card never used to the xbox account.

Deleted ALL payment types and re entered from scratch.

Tried purchasing on Microsoft account and on console.

Im at my wits end. No matter what payment method i use or wether i use console or microsoft account on a browser, it loads for 3 minutes, says the same

'Looks like theres a problem on our end. Waiting some time may help.'

Then i log on to banking wether it's paypal, tesco, Halifax or monzo and theres several pending transactions that are automatically refunded back to my account.

I just want to reiterate that there are always several pending transactions for game pass and these are always automatically refunded.

These never show up on my purchased items on Microsoft account or xbox.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what may be causing this issue or experienced it themselves?

To me, the catalyst seems to be cancelling existing pay monthly options and adding the 12 month live code.

:)

Bru Zero, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Bru Zero Win User

Well i tried your advice.

Have spoke to several supervisors, keep telling me they've escalated it and ill hear back in 24-48hrs.

I never do and it's me that makes contact and keep going round and round in circles.

They insist on 'trying to purchase it for me' never works. Then just get told the same over and over.

Im at my witts end. Microsoft support on twitter has stopped replying as i kept asking them for an update on the reference.

Just dont know what to do next.
  3. Bru Zero Win User

Sorry i tried to add everything but forgot to say my old game pass ultimate subscription expired on 11th August 2019 and have had this issue since then.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

When you've worked with support, did you ever escalate to a supervisor? You may need to do that, since you've tried on multiple platforms and multiple networks (Live, the Internet, your mobile phone) and are getting exactly the same error each time.
  5. Bru Zero Win User

It sounds like you might have an account problem. Have you tried removing and re-adding your payment method to your account? Or, have you contacted
    Xbox Live Support and requested a callback to speak with an agent?
    Yes ive deleted and re added payment accounts. I have also tried a range of accounts to rule out a banking issue.

I have had multiple engagements with microsoft support. The issue has been escalated more times than i can count. Have gotten nowhere.
  6. Bru Zero Win User

On what devices are you attempting these purchases? Your console, a PC, a tablet/smartphone?
    I have tried on the console, pixel 2 phone, chromebook and the console browser.

All the same result.
Thema:

1. Purchase game pass unlimited - Similar Threads - Purchase game pass

2. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  4. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  5. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...
  6. purchased game pass for wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    purchased game pass for wrong account: Hi there, I purchased an xbox game pass ultimate today and accidentally got it for the wrong account. I was wondering what I would need to do to get it either cancelled or switched over to the...
  7. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  8. Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a Year Long Game Live and Game Pass and can't use with family: I purchased a 12 month Live Game and Gold Pass and activated undery account intendihifor it to be used for my family members listed under my account including my children. I am able to use them...
  9. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  10. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...: There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$...