Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs

Discus and support Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, ive had my account for 10+ years, and when i had a 360 i bought map packs for all the CODs like WAW and BO 1&2, but trying to find it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachAsa, Jun 30, 2020.

1. ZachAsa
    ZachAsa Guest

Hi, ive had my account for 10+ years, and when i had a 360 i bought map packs for all the CODs like WAW and BO 1&2, but trying to find it on my purchase history and its all gone. I cant redownload any of the map packs and cant see anything on my purxhase
    history, it only goes to 2010 and doesnt show much. Whats happened? Is there something im not aware of? Ive always used the same account

:)

ZachAsa, Jun 30, 2020
  2. luissolid Win User

3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. Pass The Kitten Win User

Have you tried going to my games and apps, then try doing manage game ans add-ons. See if its in ready to install or saved data.
  5. TheEliteReaperz Win User

Have you tried going to the store and search for the games and dlc,if not you can go to my games and apps,hope this helps.
  6. CausingDrip Win User

Onslaught DLC

Onslaught is Working Now but VIP is still MIA. All the VIP map packs are missing from the in-game store and Xbox Live Marketplace, and my download history
Thema:

1. Purchase history missing and can’t download map packs - Similar Threads - Purchase history missing

2. Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History: I had a previously pre-ordered and downloaded a copy of State of Decay 2 on the Microsoft Store in 2018. I still have the order confirmation email. I cannot find this copy anymore in my previous...
  3. Xbox 360 purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 purchase history?: I recently got a little nostalgic and decided to reconnect my xbox 360, I would like to re-download all the games I had before moving to xbox one, I remember that there was [no longer] a page with...
  4. How do I see full purchase history (15 years). Xbox only shows 3 months

in XboX Insiders
    How do I see full purchase history (15 years). Xbox only shows 3 months: All the support and help pages are the same. Xbox one, go to setting, go to account, gonto purchase history but I can only choose between one month and three. I want to see all of it. There used...
  5. Purchase history problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history problem: Hi I purchased Call of duty modern warfare 2 weeks after release and have been playing the game up until 31 March 2020 where I was kicked out of the game and told I had to purchase the game. I...
  6. Purchase history child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase history child account: Hello. I’m the dad with the main xbox live account. I have three sons that have purchased the license to some of the same games so they can play them on a second xbox. For example....i have...
  7. missing purchase history

in XBoX Accessibility
    missing purchase history: I was wondering if anyone else has purchased a digital game only to find that it was no longer accessible and the purchase history had been deleted. I was told by microsoft that this could only...
  8. GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch: Do NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE POST! This is NOT a thread for moderators or the support team to post their mediocre "back-pocket" answers in. Only to observe... Also as stated in...
  9. Games missing from download/purchase history! Help???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from download/purchase history! Help???: I was 14 when I bought my first Xbox 360, I had my mothers credit card linked to my profile to buy digital copies of games. I bought many games throughout my teen years, whether it was with a...
  10. Missing Rock Band 4 entitlements, and Xbox 360 Purchase History is blank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Rock Band 4 entitlements, and Xbox 360 Purchase History is blank: I know Harmonix is investigating the missing entitlements for Rock Band 4, but they are asking for original purchase dates. The problem I'm having is when I go to view my Xbox 360 Purchase...