purchase history xbox 360

Discus and support purchase history xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can't view purchase history. I'm trying to re download music i bought for rockband 6d6974f7-0782-4642-ac3a-c7bf843b2125 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharleyDonelson, Oct 6, 2019.

1. purchase history xbox 360

can't view purchase history. I'm trying to re download music i bought for rockband

:)

CharleyDonelson, Oct 6, 2019
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

Fallout 3

Except that the 360 games on Xbox One are just that; 360 games. They are backward compatible games from the 360. Rex, have your son check his purchase history:

How to check purchase history from the 360 Console:

support.xbox.com/.../check-purchase-history-on-xbox-360

Where to check purchase history on Xbox.com:

live.xbox.com/.../history

If it shows up in his purchase history, he can choose to download it from the history. If it does not, make sure that he used his account and not a different account to redeem the code.
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

The problem with the game

4. HyruleBalverine Win User

Purchased Game; System acts like I haven't

5. UpInArmistice Win User

How to make Purchase History work on Xbox 360?

There is no solution on this support page that offers to check "Purchase History" on an Xbox 360. Only a solution to check "Download History" on an Xbox 360 or "Purchase History" on a computer.

The GUI menu option for "Purchase History" exists on the Xbox 360, it simply doesn't work. The "old link" explanation from a console that is still supported by ad, Xbox Live and digital store revenue does not suffice.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to make Purchase History work on Xbox 360?

To check the purchase history on xbox 360: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/store/view-download-history
Thema:

purchase history xbox 360

1. purchase history xbox 360 - Similar Threads - purchase history 360

2. Xbox 360 Purchase History

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Purchase History: For quite some time the website displaying all xbox 360 Puchase History has been removed. I still have the link, and periodically keep checking to see if it's been restored. As of now, of course...
  3. Xbox 360 account purchase history.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account purchase history.: Xbox 360 account purchase history. Account sign-in is done via web page. The web site then reports 404 "This page does not exist." Xbox live account in good standing (supposedly)....
  4. Games With Gold - Xbox 360 - Purchase History

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games With Gold - Xbox 360 - Purchase History: Greetings, I would like to ask where can I find games, which I obtained during playing on Xbox 360 thanks to Games With Gold. In the Order history I can see only games and items that I bought...
  5. Purchase history on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase history on xbox 360: Split from this thread. Purchase history for Xbox 360's is completely broken and has been for some time. I can't view it on the website nor on my Xbox 360's directly. I wish Microsoft would fix...
  6. Purchase history on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase history on xbox 360: I was wondering if you can check somewhere a list of all games you have ever purchased on your x360. I know some of the games are showing on xone if are b/compatible, bit how to check the ones...
  7. Where are Listed My Xbox 360 Purchased history games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where are Listed My Xbox 360 Purchased history games?: I have an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One S As Xbox Live Gold member I´ve been purchasing Games during the time. Before I was using "My Games" to check Xbox 360 games and then dowload them, but now Xbox...
  8. How to make Purchase History work on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make Purchase History work on Xbox 360?: Purchase History returns a dead link from Internet Explorer when selecting it on an Xbox 360. Can this be made to work again? If it is a new address, all that would be needed is a redirect from...
  9. Where is purchase History for Xbox One like exists on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is purchase History for Xbox One like exists on the 360?: If I go to the following link Sign in to your Microsoft account I can re-download any 360 game I purchased through games with gold or otherwise to my 360 console. Why doesn't this link show...
  10. Fable 2 appears in my purchase history, installed on 360, but doesn't show in Ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 appears in my purchase history, installed on 360, but doesn't show in Ready to ...: Hey. So I just spent over an hour on chat support trying to sort this issue out, did the usual hard reset, removed my profile from the console, restarted it and added it and finally a factory...