Purchase made on Xbox 360 not giving Microsoft Rewards points

Discus and support Purchase made on Xbox 360 not giving Microsoft Rewards points in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I made a purchase via my Xbox 360 and didn't get any points, 2 months earlier I bought gold using credit, the same way as I bought the game, and got... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Johnny Quiz, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Johnny Quiz
    Johnny Quiz Guest

I made a purchase via my Xbox 360 and didn't get any points, 2 months earlier I bought gold using credit, the same way as I bought the game, and got points but this time nada, zilch, nothing - part of me buying it was the twenty fold increase in points offered
    as it would help me get to 24000 before the hot deal expires

How do I get my points.

Purchase made 16th June 19:39 UK time. It says wait up to 72 hours, I did that and still nothing...

What I purchased: DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION

:)

Johnny Quiz, Jun 26, 2018
  2. AIDSSINSPACE
    AIDSSINSPACE Guest
    Did not receive points with purchase

I purchased an Xbox one S in June and did not receive the 28000 points advertised on the rewards app, the purchase was made on the Microsoft store online, not a third party retailer.

AIDSSINSPACE, Jun 26, 2018
  3. Missing Rewards Points for Multiple Items

I am missing multiple rewards points for server purchases on my account. Specifically, it appears that I've not received Points for any Purchases made in 2016 (I have not checked prior) despite the purchases showing up under my Microsoft Account Order History.

GradonSilverton(2), Jun 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.

Smwutches, Jun 26, 2018
  5. Johnny Quiz
    Johnny Quiz Guest
    I actually went on to the Microsoft live chat and they sent me here directly through a link, that's why I'm here

Citation: Chat ID was: SRX1431141144ID

Johnny Quiz, Jun 26, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    This forum is for the Xbox Rewards program which is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. The only way to get assistance for the Microsoft Rewards program is by contacting their support via the link on their redemption page. Since phone/chat support
    do not handle either program they are known for sending people here with incorrect information.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

This forum is for the Xbox Rewards program which is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. The only way to get assistance for the Microsoft Rewards program is by contacting their support via the link on their redemption page. Since phone/chat support
    do not handle either program they are known for sending people here with incorrect information.
  8. Johnny Quiz Win User

I actually went on to the Microsoft live chat and they sent me here directly through a link, that's why I'm here

Citation: Chat ID was: SRX1431141144ID
  9. Smwutches Win User

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you'll need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  10. The Resistance Win User

Thank you xbox live

I just checked my Rewards page and noticed I have the 300 Points Pending along with the Survey Points, which coincidently gives me a nice 360 Microsoft Points. I can now afford Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition!
  11. Smwutches Win User

Points not being awarded

This was from the transition FAQ:

What will happen to my Xbox Live Rewards Credits balance?If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on September 30, 2017, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in September, Xbox Live Rewards will convert
    them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft account by October 31, 2017. You will then have 365 days to spend that currency on items from the Xbox Store or any other successor store.

If we are unable to deposit into your Microsoft account for some reason, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits will automatically be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from
    the Microsoft Rewards catalog; provided you have not opted out of Xbox Live Rewards.

For the Microsoft Rewards program, I see where you can earn 1 point for every $1. I'm not sure if it's different in Canada. The program would only count any purchases you made after joining the Microsoft Rewards program which would have been October 1 if
    you hadn't joined before. You can also earn points by using Bing to search and there are daily offers you can earn points from just by clicking on them.
Thema:

1. Purchase made on Xbox 360 not giving Microsoft Rewards points - Similar Threads - Purchase made 360

2. Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't refund a purchase my game made.: Seriously, won't refund $100 for Doom. I thought it was a game pass and played it briefly before I saw the charge and xbox wont refund. This game is something I'd never pay money for. I suspect my...
  3. Purchase made by my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase made by my son: Hi there, I need some guidance, I sent my son a R100 Microsoft gift voucher. But for some reason he was able to either purchase more than the R100 or I was billed over that R100 limit. Is this...
  4. My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account: My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my PayPal account...
  5. Compra realizada, mas não consta como gold [Mod Translation-Purchase made but not listed as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compra realizada, mas não consta como gold [Mod Translation-Purchase made but not listed as...: Fiz a compra de uma live gold de 1 mês que normalmente custa 29,90 mas a comprei por 1,00 real por meio de uma promoção no site. Efetuei a compra, o valor de 4,00 reais foi cobrado do cartão e...
  6. I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I made a duplicate purchase, both charges are on my bank account, but only 1 payment was...: HI There I purchased FIFA points and when I pressed the Buy button I got an error. Something like 'Can't complete at this time try again' So I tried again straight away and the purchase was...
  7. I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a Minecraft purchase and I need desperate help.: So I just bought a Digital Purchase of Minecraft from my Local BestBuy and it was an Xbox One Card. In the back it said "If you have a Microsoft or Xbox account, go to this website" and I assumed...
  8. compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20)

in XBoX on Consoles
    compra realizada por 4600 fifa points fifa 20 (purchase made by 4600 fifa points fifa 20): buenas tardes el dia de hoy realice una compra para Xbox de 4600 fifa points para el fia 20, aun no me llega nada y ya se me cobro a mi cuenta . necesito de su ayuda muchas gracias....
  9. Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a purchase on the Microsoft marketplace and its not appearing on my Xbox 360: I'm logged to the same account on my console and Marketplace. I have proof of purchase, the money was taken from my card but there no game appearing on my xbox 360....
  10. Being made to rebuy add-ons I've already purchased in Minecraft 360 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being made to rebuy add-ons I've already purchased in Minecraft 360 version.: On my husband's account, we purchased the Steampunk texture pack (there were others but I didn't write them down) when it first came out (how many years now?). We share an Xbox so I know that I...