Purchase notifications to help curb habitual spending

Discus and support Purchase notifications to help curb habitual spending in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I set up spending notifications for a child account? I already receive them, but would like the child to receive them as well.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Schmalz MIA, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Schmalz MIA
    Schmalz MIA Guest

How do I set up spending notifications for a child account? I already receive them, but would like the child to receive them as well.

:)

Schmalz MIA, Nov 25, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately at the moment, there is no such option, as this configuration only exists for the family organizer to know what the members are spending money on, but there is an alternative where children will be required to request permission from a guardian before shopping, if you want to activate this option, follow the instructions in the article below, please.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. Stvo62 Win User

Curb Stomp?

I would assume so when they bring back execution. Seeing as DBNO is part of the playlist but who knows if itll have it. I'm sure someone will have a better answer with a source lol
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

test

I'm a habitual smartass myself
  5. II PARALLAX II Win User

Officially the worst BF3 montage (lol)

I'm just a habitual smartass who likes to razz people
  6. i need dineros Win User

Gift card redeemed, but amount is not added to my account

Did not help.

I also did not receive a notification email for my purchases.
Thema:

1. Purchase notifications to help curb habitual spending - Similar Threads - Purchase notifications help

2. Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Transfer Minecraft Purchase: Hello, all. I have owned Minecraft for several years. I own the Microsoft 10 (bedrock) edition. I recently purchased a computer that is upgrades with Windows 11. When I log into my Xbox account on...
  3. xbox inside pilot purchase program notification

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox inside pilot purchase program notification: I received a notification that I had a console reserved for me as part of the pilot purchase program I signed up for on xbox insider. Unfortunately I did not click the link at the time, and now I...
  4. Xbox Purchase Notification on PayPal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Purchase Notification on PayPal: If I buy a game on my Xbox with gift cards and have a PayPal signed in will the PayPal account get a notification about the purchase. submitted by /u/AlexF110 [link] [comments]
  5. Notification of purchases by a young person who is no longer a family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification of purchases by a young person who is no longer a family member: I removed a young person from microsoft family but i still get notifications from microsoft whenever the young person makes purchases ( the young person no longer lives with us so i haveno access...
  6. Receiving purchase and activity notifications that aren't mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving purchase and activity notifications that aren't mine: Hello, I may not be in the right spot to ask this question so if that's the case, my apologies. An interesting predicament - lately I've been receiving emails to my alternate account (the one I...
  7. I received notifications for games installing on my xbox that I've never purchased...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I received notifications for games installing on my xbox that I've never purchased...: Today I was logging onto my Xbox One, and before I could do anything, my Xbox received something like ten notifications about games/add-ons installing on my Xbox, which is cool, but the problem is...
  8. No more email notifications for purchases?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No more email notifications for purchases?: When I got some DLC for Ghosts on X1, I got an email showing my total with tax. However, a couple days ago, I bought the alt Jago costume for KI and I still have yet to get an email receipt. Is...
  9. Purchase Notifications

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Notifications: Recently, I have had purchases made on my sons account. He claims that he didn’t do them, which I believe. What’s weird about this is I used to receive notifications instantly anytime a purchase...
  10. Parent's email receiving purchase notifications from my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parent's email receiving purchase notifications from my gamertag: I'm currently experiencing an issue with the linking of email accounts to my gamertag. Even though I recently made a new link with my current email to my Microsoft account and deleted the old one...