Purchase of V-Bucks in Microsoft Store on Xbox unsuccessful

Discus and support Purchase of V-Bucks in Microsoft Store on Xbox unsuccessful in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased V-bucks in Microsoft Store on my Xbox but the transaction is not in my order history and pending on my bank account. How can I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeanNaude, Apr 22, 2021.

1. JeanNaude
    JeanNaude Guest

I purchased V-bucks in Microsoft Store on my Xbox but the transaction is not in my order history and pending on my bank account. How can I get a refund?

:)

JeanNaude, Apr 22, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello JeanNaude, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

All you need to do is go to Request an Xbox refund | Xbox Support, sign in using the account that made the purchase, select the item you want a refund for and then request the refund!

After your refund request is approved it shall take from 3 to 5 business days for your money to be back!

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. XBF George L Win User

Bought Vbuck from the microsoft store, didnt receive them.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums with this situation. I understand you purchased V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When you purchase V-bucks from a Microsoft Account the balance of V-bucks gets applied to your Xbox Profile for use on the Xbox
    One Version of Fortnite. If you do use the V-bucks to buy whatever skins or gliders or pickaxes you wanted though those items do get applied to your Epic Games account and can be used from the PC as well.

Hope this helps.
  4. wi7bit Win User

No offers available v bucks

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Fornite V-bucks

Hi Nisargbediya,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately, V-bucks purchased through the Microsoft Store are for the Xbox One only and per the

Fortnite FAQ
    on Epic Games website, "Q: Are my V-Bucks bound to the platform I purchase them on?

A: Purchased V-Bucks are shared between PC and mobile if you've linked your account with your Epic ID. However, V-Bucks purchased on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Switch are not shared between other platforms.

Any content you buy with V-Bucks will be available on any linked Fortnite accounts no matter which platform you buy the content on."

Basically only V-bucks that you buy through Epic's Store on PC or mobile are shared, but V-bucks purchased on consoles can only be used on consoles. You can however buy a skin using those V-bucks on Xbox and if your Epic account is linked to both Xbox and
    your mobile device, then the skin would be shared across all platforms, just not the V-bucks.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Compre 1000 pavos y el pack de inicio en fortnite y no tengo nada ahun. [Translation-Buy 1000 bucks and the start pack in fortnite and I have nothing ahun.]

Hi Jairo,

I'm sorry to hear about this issue with receiving V-Bucks bought from the Fortnite store.

If you bought V-Bucks from the in game store on your Xbox, then more than likely you purchased it from the Microsoft Store using your account credit, although it is Epic Games responsibility to distribute your V-Bucks into your in-game wallet.

Have you checked your order history to see if the transaction was completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
Thema:

1. Purchase of V-Bucks in Microsoft Store on Xbox unsuccessful - Similar Threads - Purchase Bucks Microsoft

2. V-bucks purchased on Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    V-bucks purchased on Microsoft.: I purchased V-bucks on my Microsoft account using an Xbox wallet top up voucher about 4 weeks ago and the V-buck have not come up on PC Fortnite account, I only play fortnite on my PC and I don't...
  3. Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store Fornite V-bucks purchase not recieved: I made two purchases on the Microsoft store web. But, when I login in the game, I didn't receive anything. I play Fornite in PC only. 2af051cd-86c4-448f-8bdf-40ffc646607f
  4. How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store: I purchased a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card online and the confirmation of order was sent to email but it does not give me a gift card code. It lists the product (Fortnite 2,800 V-Bucks the...
  5. I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't purchase V bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account: I am trying to buy v bucks on fortnite with my microsoft account but everytime I try it brings me to payment options and it shows me a lower balance on my microsoft account but if I look up my...
  6. I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in...: I purchased 1,000 v bucks through the microsoft store. However, they have not shown up in my fortnite account. Is this because I am on the PC platform? 7db8b133-25ed-46db-b6a3-347eb466f29b
  7. Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer of Fortnite V-Bucks Purchased through Microsoft to My Kids Epic Accounts: Good Afternoon, I recently purchased V-Bucks for my three kids. I'm trying to transfer these v-bucks to their epic games accounts. is this possible? Thank you in advance Rick...
  8. I cannot purchase any V-Bucks from the in-game store or the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase any V-Bucks from the in-game store or the Microsoft Store: I can buy other things,I recently purchased Gamepass Ultimate and some minecoins without any issue.I am on an Xbox S and trying to purchase $39.99 worth if that helps,Thanks!...
  9. (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Fortnite) V-Bucks not received after purchase on Microsoft: I bought vbucks 1,000 on Microsoft while logged in MY Xbox account which has the email [Mod removed-personal information] and this account is merged on fortnite with MY PC user BUT I did not...
  10. Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.: I'm sharing this experiance to all Microsoft account users, to caution you about loading and storing any credit card details on your Microsoft account. Ive just been stung over 600 dollars...