Purchase on 2k23

Discus and support Purchase on 2k23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I spent my $16 on a 2k23 vc purchase and I let my son use the vc however he had spent all of it on the wrong player as I was suppose to spend it on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jj ツ, Sep 16, 2022.

1. jj ツ
    jj ツ Guest

Purchase on 2k23

Hi, I spent my $16 on a 2k23 vc purchase and I let my son use the vc however he had spent all of it on the wrong player as I was suppose to spend it on a similar player but not the one he spent it on.

Am I able to refund the purchase in full amount?

:)

jj ツ, Sep 16, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Purchase on 2k23

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JJ

You can ask for a refund, but keep in mind that probably you're going to have negative VC once 2K servers detect that you refunded the purchase.

If you want to proceed, you can fill this form:
    https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

PS: filling the form doesn't mean the refund is going to be approved
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can you play "2k23 for xbox one" through pc like in cloud gaming??

Currently you can't play games you've purchased through Xcloud and 2k23 is not currently available through the Xcloud either. So if you were to buy the Xbox One edition of the game, you would only be able to play it on the One.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

2k23

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

David, Could you elaborate on this situation in more detail, please?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

2k23

Micro transaction currency is controlled by Ubisoft, once you have redeemed a code or purchase the currency they are responsible for implementing it properly. You need to contact their support
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

2k23

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Isaac, let's test some procedures for me to better understand what is happening

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

See your subscription here, what is the subscription title and what active date?

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Was the game purchased on your account?
Thema:

Purchase on 2k23

1. Purchase on 2k23 - Similar Threads - Purchase 2k23

2. Purchased digital games no longer function offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased digital games no longer function offline?: What happened to the purchased digital games I have?. Why am I unable to play certain single player games offline? Has this issue actually been fixed before?. 42999aed-05a4-4049-a399-f4aa5c204f66
  3. Fifa23 Ultimate Edition purchased on pre order not showing up in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa23 Ultimate Edition purchased on pre order not showing up in Microsoft Store: I purchased Fifa23 on pre order months ago. Transactions show up in my account as all paid. However, all editions indicate I have to buy again rather giving option to install in the Store and no...
  4. MW2 Purchased but Not in Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MW2 Purchased but Not in Library: I pre-ordered the vault edition of Call of Duty MW2. I downloaded the Beta but when I open it it says error code 0x82d40005. I already bought the game. It's in my account purchase history. But...
  5. MSFS addon purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS addon purchase: I am trying to buy an addon but unable because of a window indicating "Micrsoft Flight Simulator-044 FlightSim credits" where I need to add my profil adress. Entering this page only allows to...
  6. my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases: my 8 year old grandson got on my xbox and made unauthorized purchases. How can I contact Microsoft and will they refund to my paypal. [img] 07461870-71d9-485e-a8f3-b40695fa0bbd
  7. Purchase Confirmation Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchase Confirmation Email: HI, I have updated my account email address so any new purchases go to my new email address however, when ever i purchase anything the confirmation email goes to my old email address? Why is this...
  8. Pre Ordered Game’s Not Appearing In My Account After Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Game’s Not Appearing In My Account After Purchase: I’ve pre ofdered FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition, the money has left my account but the game hasn’t pre installed and when i go go order history and click on it nothing loads and when i search it in the...
  9. Purchased Item

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased Item: I bought the Graveyard Drift Pack and it isn’t showing up in my locker. The Microsoft Store says I own it and I’ve been charged but I still haven’t received it. 1f3e05ba-8679-405e-8d48-91cd6e7b90e8
  10. Fraudulent purchase of game. What to do next?

in XBoX on Windows
    Fraudulent purchase of game. What to do next?: Hello everyone, I have recently noticed a payment of roughly £60 charged to my online bank account that was a PayPal purchase. After viewing my transactions on PayPal it was noted down as a...