Purchase on wrong account

Discus and support Purchase on wrong account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was after the GTAV Premium online edition that was discounted for Easter for my partner. In a rush I bought it on my account when really I should've... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GhostHiatus, Apr 26, 2019.

1. GhostHiatus
    GhostHiatus Guest

I was after the GTAV Premium online edition that was discounted for Easter for my partner. In a rush I bought it on my account when really I should've bought it on my partners account. I thought it would go to whoever logged onto gta first.

I've ended up with another copy of the game, currency and access to in-game perks all on the wrong account and it was

I was going to request a refund, but wanted to find out if there is any way of making sure I can buy it back at the same promotions price on the right account?

:)

GhostHiatus, Apr 26, 2019
  2. GhostHiatus Win User

I didn't want to transfer data, I was told by Microsoft to ask the promotions team if it would be possible to buy it again at the same price but on a different account. That way it would just be a normal refund and a separate sale.

I hope I came to right place as I followed the link provided to here.
  3. SilentParasite Win User

If you request a refund and you get one the game will back at full price, the other option is to game share from the account with Gold then you can both play.
  4. denis97g Win User

unfortunately if you request a refund you'll have to pay it full price.But, you can gameshare with the other account.
  5. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

If you are using the same xbox set your home to that xbox this will enable your partner to use the game if you are using to seperate xbox's set your home to your partners xbox this will share the game title. Here is a guide to set xbox home.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

What is going to happen is you will ask for a refund if you havent played enough and buy it under the right account but the price will not be the same since the deal is over by now...
Thema:

1. Purchase on wrong account - Similar Threads - Purchase wrong account

2. purchased game pass for wrong account

in XBoX on Windows
    purchased game pass for wrong account: Hi there, I purchased an xbox game pass ultimate today and accidentally got it for the wrong account. I was wondering what I would need to do to get it either cancelled or switched over to the...
  3. Purchased XBoxOne game on Wrong Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased XBoxOne game on Wrong Account: I purchased the electronic version of Battlefield V for my son for Christmas but it is showing on my account. We need the game on his account. I don't own an Xbox One. Help - we want to give him...
  4. New Frozen skin purchased on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Frozen skin purchased on wrong account: My son's friend purchased the new Frozen skin pack but didn't realise he was logged into my son's account at the time. Now my son has the new skin and his friend is out $34. How can we remedy...
  5. redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeemd new purchased xbone on wrong account: i purchased the xbox one builders edition for my son for xmas. We redeemed the codes on what "he" thought was his xbox account but it is the wrong account. Can we get these transferred to the...
  6. HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account....: HI- Purchased a 12 Month subscription to Xbox Live but added the code on the wrong account. How Do i change it to be on the correct account please? 3d77edef-2a5a-4561-bc27-c26f36cffa17
  7. Purchased Minecoins on wrong Microsoft account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Minecoins on wrong Microsoft account.: I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or even the right category, but on July 1st, I purchased the 320 Minecoin pack twice in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, using money from the...
  8. Discounted Price for Fallout 4 Season Pass Purchased on Wrong Account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discounted Price for Fallout 4 Season Pass Purchased on Wrong Account: Hello, please help! Back in February I bought the Fallout 4 Season Pass for a discounted price. Today when I went to play the first DLC, I realized that I purchased it to the WRONG Microsoft...
  9. Purchase on wrong account by accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase on wrong account by accident: Hi, just asking for help or some advice! I normally have two accounts logged in on my Xbox, however I made a purchase on the store which was fifa 18 icon edition to them realise I bought it on the...
  10. Purchased game on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game on wrong account: I recently wanted to buy Thimbleweed Park digital game. I went online, and accidentally bought the game while I was logged in on an account of mine that is not my actual XBL account. I was hoping...