Purchase pending

Discus and support Purchase pending in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ordered an xbox one series 2 controller about a month ago. The purchase still says pending but i was already charged $200 but havent gotten any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by reidgaston, May 23, 2020 at 1:13 PM.

1. reidgaston
    reidgaston Guest

Purchase pending

I ordered an xbox one series 2 controller about a month ago. The purchase still says pending but i was already charged $200 but havent gotten any conformation ablut if its been shipped or anything. So can i get some answers on why i habent gotten my controller?

:)

2. Sayann X Win User

Purchase pending

Hello, contact Microsoft's support directly for your purchase, they will be able to give you all the information about this purchase.

https://support.microsoft.com
  3. Albert X Win User

Purchase pending

For billing and purchase issues I suggest that you reach out to support via chat or by requesting a call back: https://support.xbox.com/
  4. Shaneblack82 Win User

Purchase pending

Make sure payment info is up to date. Expiration date, three digits on back, etc. You might also try deleting the payment option and reloading the info.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Didn't receive reward credits for purchases at beginning of month.

Credits will only show pending a few days after a purchase if the purchase completes an offer on the site at the time. VIP rebates are calculated after the end of the month, not after each purchase. So it's too soon to see the credits pending.
  6. Crookztar80 Win User

Not being awarded credits for july

Once rebates are given, they are shown with the last date of the month they are for. They are never actually given on that date though.
    Yes, exactly, my pending credits hasn't changed since showing my pending rebate credits for June. The only credits showing as pending are from June's purchases, which I haven't yet received because I haven't hit 5000 yet. By now,
    my rebate for the purchases I made in early July should be at least showing as pending, surely? It even says on the rewards page that "it takes 96 hours" for pending rewards to change. The purchases I made in July would put me well over the 5000 needed to
    trigger a deposit, so I am sure my pending credits hasn't changed to reflect July's purchases.
Thema:

Purchase pending

1. Purchase pending - Similar Threads - Purchase pending

2. Purchase pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase pending: My xbox game pass ultamate has been purchase pending since last month and I can still buy stuff using the payment method so I dont know why it wong go through. b8c5ba5d-c7eb-404c-b67c-e9a13b7b4047
  3. I purchased a controller, but a week later it says pending on the shipment

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased a controller, but a week later it says pending on the shipment: I bought a controller on my xbox a week ago and when I initially bought it, it took the money out of my bank account and said I purchased it and that the date It would arrive would be the...
  4. Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased BL3 in April, just noticed I have no DLC pending or downloaded.: Don't pre-order is what they say. I do not have my DLC I paid for months ago and I am halfway through the game. I paid 100 bones for the super deluxe pack. All I have is the standard game. Has...
  5. Kauf im Microsoft Store "ausstehend"[Purchase in Microsoft Store "pending "]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kauf im Microsoft Store "ausstehend"[Purchase in Microsoft Store "pending "]: Hallo liebe Community, ich hoffe, ich bin hier richtig. Ich habe gestern eine Bestellung im Microsoft Store aufgegeben und direkt per giropay bezahlt. Das Geld ist vom Konto runter, nach etwa...
  6. No Change to VIP or Pending Credits After Purchase

in XBoX Rewards
    No Change to VIP or Pending Credits After Purchase: I preordered and completed a purchase of Injustice 2 and have not received any change to My VIP percentage or any pending rewards credits based on the My VIP rank....
  7. Points for Reward purchases not pending.

in XBoX Rewards
    Points for Reward purchases not pending.: Hi, I purchased some items during December for a rewards promo for a "past,present and future" purchases. I did what it said should have count towards the rewards and I see nothing pending or...
  8. Pending Points from bonus 50,000 offer. How long will active?? Purchased 11/25

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending Points from bonus 50,000 offer. How long will active?? Purchased 11/25: I see the points on my account but would like to know when they would be active to use. Thanks for the info 3dd1c2e6-33d3-404c-b803-2b82230d50c8
  9. hi, after purchasing xbox one s battlefield 1 bundle my point have been pending for over 2 ...

in XBoX Rewards
    hi, after purchasing xbox one s battlefield 1 bundle my point have been pending for over 2 ...: hi, after purchasing xbox one s battlefield 1 bundle my point have been pending for over 2 weeks now, I would like to know when they will be finally deposited. thank you...
  10. Purchase Pending -953dc58b-3b42-4c7e-af6d-1b3a787b344c

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase Pending -953dc58b-3b42-4c7e-af6d-1b3a787b344c: I am having trouble with redeeming my prepaid 12 month gold subscription. I keep getting stuff coming up, saying "something went wrong. Try to redeem the code again in a few minutes" On the...