purchase triple play on b04 and not received it

Discus and support purchase triple play on b04 and not received it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; purchase triple play once and nothing came up in game, so i thought i did no purchase it and went on o buy another one, bu again nothing appeared. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MandingoJeff, Aug 8, 2019.

1. MandingoJeff
    MandingoJeff Guest

purchase triple play once and nothing came up in game, so i thought i did no purchase it and went on o buy another one, bu again nothing appeared. i went and checked my order history and sure enough the money has gone out twice and i have received nothing,
    is there a reason for this ...

:)

MandingoJeff, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Hi MandingoJeff,

There's currently an issue with buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases. Check Xbox Live status here.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Mandingo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to reach out to the developers for any in game purchases. As you see that they are purchased on your

order history
    . If you still do not receive them and would like a refund you can at the

refund site
    . Also, could be due to the service alert which you can check
    here

Thanks,

Brad
  4. CENZOKEN Win User

i have not received my promo points

I received my triple play and did what I asked. not always meet
  5. Become Ash Win User

Another Apex?

Im not against another battle royals but I want it to be attached to the game like b04 was
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Movie rental not showing up in Rewards

Hello BMann1976,

We see that this purchase was awarded progress towards both Movie Marathon and Triple Feature. Please note that it takes us 96 hours to receive new activity, so your purchase on the 16th was not awarded until the 20th.
Thema:

1. purchase triple play on b04 and not received it - Similar Threads - purchase triple play

2. GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass: Xbox seems to think I didn’t buy GTA when I bought it before it came out on gamepass and now it wont let me play it. Unfortunately, after that I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it seems to...
  3. Owned games requiring to be purchased again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games requiring to be purchased again.: Roughly three years ago i had purchased subnautica on the xbox one store. And a couple of months ago i purchased Doom from the store aswell. But know when try and reinstall them or open them i am...
  4. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  5. I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased credits and never got them but was charged!: My daughter purchased robux on the game roblox on two separate occasions but i never received the credits, but my bank was charged!!! I opened four tickets trying to explain the situation but...
  6. Xbox Live gold Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live gold Purchase: Just a question about the xbox live gold purchase im on Xbox One and I want to install the game with gold xbox 360 game thats in the game with gold subscrition. after I click on Install it...
  7. Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card has purchased ok but vbucks not showing: Hi all I purchased vbucks last night for my sons xbox one for fortnite the purchase has been completed and is showing on the Microsoft account but the vbucks have not been credited to the account...
  8. Purchase and Content Usage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase and Content Usage: I am trying to download a game I uninstalled earlier and it won't let me. When i test my network connection it says the following service is experiencing issues: purchase and content Usage. Every...
  9. Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store

in XboX Insiders
    Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store: Since the Store now allows for Win32 applications, and the GFWL Marketplace still won't allow anyone to access or download their owned content (this has been a problem for a very long time now),...
  10. Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones): I was trying to purchase an Xbox 360 game for Xbox One S (Backwards compatible), but when I try to purchase the game, I get an error about buying the game from the Xbox itself and not xbox.com...