purchase triple play on b04 and not received it

Discus and support purchase triple play on b04 and not received it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; purchase triple play once and nothing came up in game, so i thought i did no purchase it and went on o buy another one, bu again nothing appeared. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MandingoJeff, Aug 8, 2019.

1. MandingoJeff
    MandingoJeff Guest

purchase triple play once and nothing came up in game, so i thought i did no purchase it and went on o buy another one, bu again nothing appeared. i went and checked my order history and sure enough the money has gone out twice and i have received nothing,
    is there a reason for this ...

:)

MandingoJeff, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Fos Win User

Hi MandingoJeff,

There's currently an issue with buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases. Check Xbox Live status here.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Mandingo,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend to reach out to the developers for any in game purchases. As you see that they are purchased on your

order history
    . If you still do not receive them and would like a refund you can at the

refund site
    . Also, could be due to the service alert which you can check
    here

Thanks,

Brad
  4. CENZOKEN Win User

i have not received my promo points

I received my triple play and did what I asked. not always meet
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Movie rental not showing up in Rewards

Hello BMann1976,

We see that this purchase was awarded progress towards both Movie Marathon and Triple Feature. Please note that it takes us 96 hours to receive new activity, so your purchase on the 16th was not awarded until the 20th.
  6. TurtleShotz Win User

points not recieved

Hello, deanie,

-

The two months for £2 offer has expired, it is no longer available on the dashboard, that is why you are not seeing the offer as it was a limited time availability.

-

The Triple Play Offer that you spoke of was also an offer that was available on the Rewards site, if you have not received these points by now, it either means you did not complete the offer requirements(which required ALL three to be completed, not just
    one!) or there was a problem whilst crediting them to your account. I received my Triple Play points on the 30th April, please check
    http://rewards.xbox.com/ to find out if the Triple Play points were ever credited to your account, or pending. It should appear as Triple Play Offer – 300 Microsoft Points ARV £2.35

-

If it is not visible there, it means you were not eligible for them. If you feel this is an error, contact @XboxSupport on twitter.
Thema:

1. purchase triple play on b04 and not received it - Similar Threads - purchase triple play

2. Combining two account balances to purchase a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combining two account balances to purchase a game.: I was wondering if I could combine two different account balances to buy a game on Xbox One without fully merging the accounts...the game is $20 and i have $15 on each account. I had two $15 gift...
  3. Purchases are to easy to make

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchases are to easy to make: Hi As many other fathers I registered a xbox live account in my name for him to use on xbox when he he was too young to have an own. Nowadays many games have in game stores and it is too easy to...
  4. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.: I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account? 2f77a862-6dec-4d85-9286-7a43c71013df
  5. i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate: Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription. I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on every attempt, i wasn't able to buy it I have...
  6. Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?: I have a game I want to purchase and I have a gift card that covers the total amount. However, I have no method of purchase(debit card, credit card). Can I just apply the gift card and buy it or...
  7. game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game purchase: Hello, I can’t buy the game Gears of War 3 for my Xbox one S console from official Store. Is there any solution to the problem? 6316dc9b-5c47-49f1-be8c-33376f7c4607
  8. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  9. Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox purchase receipt: How do i obtain my xbox receipt to send to roblox so i can get my roblox password. I have already sent them a picture of my xbox history but they said they we're unable to vertify my roblox...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...