Purchase without Confirmation e-mail.

Discus and support Purchase without Confirmation e-mail. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I ordered an accessory from xbox.com and paid it with my credit card. It's been almost a week already and I still haven't received any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by King of Mianus, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Purchase without Confirmation e-mail.

Hello, I ordered an accessory from xbox.com and paid it with my credit card.

It's been almost a week already and I still haven't received any confirmation email. I checked and all my contact information is correct.

Everytime I check my account, it says "Payment in progress".

I have the receipt, shouldn't the payment have been approved by now?

And also, How can I track my order? I really want to have an Idea of when my order will arrive.

Thanks! All the best.

:)

King of Mianus, Jun 2, 2014
  2. CWXninjaCWX
    CWXninjaCWX Guest
    Have not received 800 points

I have rechecked everything. One got a confirmation e-mail of the purchase.

CWXninjaCWX, Jun 2, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    E-Mail Confirmation

Hello HypeOn99,

We have disabled the yellow light notification, and removed it from user's pages. To be clear, this notification was not an alert indicating an issue with Rewarding. We apologies for the confusion this notice may have caused.

XBLRewards8, Jun 2, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I think the best thing to do is to contact Xbox Support or Microsoft Store support, depending on where you actually bought the accessory.

I don't think anybody in the forums here is able to answer the question

To contact Xbox Support use:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

WPAK, Jun 2, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

I think the best thing to do is to contact Xbox Support or Microsoft Store support, depending on where you actually bought the accessory.

I don't think anybody in the forums here is able to answer the question

To contact Xbox Support use:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. CWXninjaCWX Win User

Have not received 800 points

I have rechecked everything. One got a confirmation e-mail of the purchase.
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox sending me broken files for digital codes....

Just to add to the information that IRB provided for you, the e-mails that you received are essentially your purchase receipts from the Xbox Store. Because you purchased digital content there is not a paper receipt, so they e-mail you a purchase confirmation.
  8. DurtyE Win User

Can't retrieve overwatch

That does not work. I also have e mail confirmation saying that my account purchased overwatch.
  9. J.R.G. Win User

Child Spends $4.5K in Microtransactions, Parent Wants to Sue Microsoft

I have to put in a code to sign-in, a code to make a purchase, then I have to confirm said purchase, and finally they send a confirmation e-mail.

No sympathy from me.

Peace, J.R.
Thema:

1. Purchase without Confirmation e-mail. - Similar Threads - Purchase without Confirmation

2. How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download a game on another account without a purchase history of the game in it?: How do I download an already purchased game that was installed in a different account but is needed in my account? The game was installed on an admin account but is required in a child account....
  3. Live Gold purchase without subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold purchase without subscription?: I'm trying to purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership for the next 12 months through the store on my Xbox One but don't want to purchase it as a subscription, just a one time payment to have the...
  4. Money taken without making purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money taken without making purchase: Recently money has been taken from my paypal account which has to do with a purchase i didn't make. b6fc7f64-4f00-4ac9-bfa5-615a4d0d3ea7
  5. Free dlc not accessible without purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free dlc not accessible without purchase: Dear Microsoft, the DLCs in question are the Dragon Age Inquisition free multiplayer updates Destruction and Dragonslayer. They are only included as a part of Bioware and GOTY bundle, and when I...
  6. Purchase without confirmation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase without confirmation: Last Saturday I went to the Xbox Gold Game Pass and pressed the thing that after pressed it will show your billing information (?) and some stuff about what you're gonna buy. Then at that point...
  7. FIFA Points: Purchase without understanding by child...Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA Points: Purchase without understanding by child...Help!: Dear Microsoft, My 14 year old son has purchased a range of Xbox related points for FIFA games. He did this without understanding that there were costs involved and I would like to get a refund on...
  8. Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took money out of my Account without me purchasing anything?!: Hey everyone. I recently decided to upgrade to an Xbox One since I finally felt like there were enough games and backwards compatibility support to warrant an upgrade from the 360. I have already...
  9. Have Game Pass, Can't Download Without Purchase of Full Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have Game Pass, Can't Download Without Purchase of Full Game: I have purchased the Xbox Game Pass on Windows and have been trying to get State of Decay 2. I'm having trouble trying to find the proper path for my download. Every page I end up on only gives me...
  10. Live Gold purchase without subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold purchase without subscription?: I'm trying to purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership for the next 12 months through the store on my Xbox One but don't want to purchase it as a subscription, just a one time payment to have the...