Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4)

Discus and support Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Yes its in the xbox categroy because there isnt one for minecraft or anything similar to ps4 which I used for this) I had attempted to buy a world... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KlassZavileiskis, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4)

(Yes its in the xbox categroy because there isnt one for minecraft or anything similar to ps4 which I used for this) I had attempted to buy a world from the minecraft marketplace for 160 tokens and I had 218 tokens. After a while of processing it said
    that something was wrong and my token count dropped to 0. I would appreciate any help on this.

:)

KlassZavileiskis, Mar 4, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Klass,

As the question has been answered, and also an in game purchase issue that needs to go through Mojang. I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

i think it's best to talk to the minecraft support team on this issue as they can investigate what went wrong with the in game purchase

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Do note if you contact Mojang support. You will wait some time as they are backlogged with queries at this time and they a very small team working on the support.
  5. KoFlare Win User

Problems with controller/mic

Its an ongoing issue being ignored, and i cant find newr post about this they all must have wnt to ps4
  6. LorneRichardson Win User

Xbox one preview program message accidentally deleted

Yes that one. I might be posting in the wrong forum now that I think of it. It told me to go to a private preview program forum and post if I accidentally lost my token but I cannot get to it. Which forum should I be posting in?
Thema:

1. Purchase wnt wrong and i lost all of my tokens (minecraft ps4) - Similar Threads - Purchase wnt wrong

2. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  3. Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account: So I've bought Minecraft WIN10 version on Microsoft app store on my laptop today. Before that I've been play minecraft on my iPad without sign in my microsoft account. I had a lot of purchase on...
  4. Purchased thrustmaster full flight kit(hotas and pedals) for xbox one and they dont work...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased thrustmaster full flight kit(hotas and pedals) for xbox one and they dont work...: After purchasing thrustmaster full flight kit from colamco.com, I finally received them and hooked them up only to find out they are not compatible with xbox one. On every listing I found to...
  5. Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack on microsoft store (for PC), can not get onto PC Fortnite ac?: Purchased vbucks and Iris Pack using a xbox gift voucher I was given (purchased on PC in Microsoft store). They show up in my microsoft library with no option to install? How do I get them onto...
  6. Purchased Xbox one game on store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Xbox one game on store: Right so, Purchased modern warefare, it charged my account, Then it said "something went wrong on our end waiting may help" So i wanted about 45 minutes, ot took me back to xbox home and now,...
  7. Xbox live purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase: Im trying to purchase xbox live on my new xbox however Qatar is not on the list of countries that the xbox asked to provide at first start up therefore i cant input my card and make purchases...
  8. Xbox live purchase(HELP!!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live purchase(HELP!!): I was trying to buy an xbox live 1 month subscription with my credit card(yes i'm sure i have the money necessary for the purchase),but everytime i get a status code 80182300 or it tells me that...
  9. Purchase taking forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase taking forever: So I recently tried to purchase something from the minecraft marketplace but its taking forever to purchase. What do I do? 1c4e7945-e34f-475d-92bf-66bf53f10e6c
  10. I don't see a purchased game on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't see a purchased game on my account: Hello, about a year ago I purchased sea of thieves game on microsof store. I want to play it after a long time, but I don't see it in my library. I have a total of 2 Microsoft accounts, and both...