Purchase

Discus and support Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a purchase on the game fallout boy but it not showing on my account and the money was taken out of my bank account. I would like some help on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshuanava, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Joshuanava
    Joshuanava Guest

Purchase

I made a purchase on the game fallout boy but it not showing on my account and the money was taken out of my bank account. I would like some help on getting the things that I purchase or get a refund

:)

Joshuanava, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

Purchase

1. Purchase - Similar Threads - Purchase

2. My friend purchased a character in 'dead by daylight' I have his home Xbox but I didn't get...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend purchased a character in 'dead by daylight' I have his home Xbox but I didn't get...: Hello, My friend bought a character in Dead by daylight 2 days ago and I still don't have it. He's bought other things on the game and I received them. Just wondering what can I do to get her as...
  3. Can Microsoft bring back purchasing a console via insider app again?

in XboX Insiders
    Can Microsoft bring back purchasing a console via insider app again?: Trying to purchase a console through Microsoft but the bots swipe everything in a second. Wish we could register to have a chance to be selected to purchase a console. Similar to Sony Direct. I...
  4. Buying something directly on the Xbox is a thrill (Purchase-Error)

in XboX Insiders
    Buying something directly on the Xbox is a thrill (Purchase-Error): So yeah, chances are you never encountered this. But I do and it happened on my Xbox One All Digital and on my Series S. You turn on the console, you see a nice sale and you want to buy something....
  5. Movie rental towards purchase of movie

in XboX Insiders
    Movie rental towards purchase of movie: I think a good idea would be that within 24 hours after you're finished watching a movie rental and wish to purchase it, the cost of the rental be deducted from the cost of purchasing the movie....
  6. The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...: The title states the main issue but to further elaborate I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My Collection area to play remotely, it only...
  7. Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally purchased destiny 2 silver four times: Last night I tried to purchase destiny 2 silver but was told “oops there was a problem” I retried three times and was given the same message. I checked my purchase history and the four tries had...
  8. I redeemed a €20 gift voucher not realising it couldn't be used to make purchases for games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a €20 gift voucher not realising it couldn't be used to make purchases for games...: I redeemed a €20 gift voucher and then bought a Fortnite challenge pack presuming I would be able to apply it to my account and now it is showing in my orders dashboard and there's no way to...
  9. why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i purchase Vc in the 2K22 game: why cant i purchase Vc in 2K22 a87a61bf-9900-4b02-ab65-a800ff85cd3f
  10. Can’t find Xbox Series X Purchase pilot

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t find Xbox Series X Purchase pilot: I don’t see it in previews or anywhere else, does that mean that it’s not offered to me? Or is it just somewhere else now? submitted by /u/LoganCook11 [link] [comments]