Purchase

Discus and support Purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when i had my old xbox i bought call of duty cold war on digital for $60 and it took me forever to save up. but now im trying to download it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by entityshadow477, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Purchase

So when i had my old xbox i bought call of duty cold war on digital for $60 and it took me forever to save up. but now im trying to download it on my new xbox X|S and its saying i dont own the game, and i dont wish to pay another $60

:)

entityshadow477, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

Purchase

1. Purchase - Similar Threads - Purchase

2. I cannot install Minecraft that I just purchased. Error Code: 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Minecraft that I just purchased. Error Code: 0x80242020: It just will not install. I tried restarting PC, all the apps. Nothing works. [img] d8fc0403-4e90-4005-b663-99136db119d8
  3. Purchased new controller however it is used

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased new controller however it is used: Hi all, I purchased a new elite controller but it appears to be used! The thumb sticks are clearly scuffed and when I registered it online there is only a few months of warranty left! I was...
  4. Purchased Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition back when it came out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition back when it came out: Now it’s not showing up in my order history on the store…. But the add ons are as owned. I have pics. How could I have the Add Ons (except the effin DLC content that just came out more recently...
  5. Purchase history disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase history disappeared: Hello there, I want to re-download an old game from Xbox store. I did knew that i can find it through the Order history, but i cannot find it now as i found that my record before July 2010 were...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition not showing up as "purchased" on the computer after a reinstall of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition not showing up as "purchased" on the computer after a reinstall of...: So I purchased Minecraft last year or so for its normal price, it was working just fine until I got a new hard drive and reinstalled windows and now it shows up as unpurchased. This was...
  7. why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i purchase rubies in hidden city game: why can't i purchase rubies in G5 Hidden City game? Made a purchase in April. Now the windows timer just runs and runs until I cancel it. 688eca11-a3d7-4c4b-b524-1fab69b82140
  8. Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it: Already purchased black ops cold war but wont work tells me i need to purchase it 8b12b89a-3a5c-4109-b53c-a1ebe6482edc
  9. ant i download purchases from microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    ant i download purchases from microsoft store: WHY cant i download purchases from microsoft store submitted by /u/ResidentGur2251 [link] [comments]
  10. Backend department failed to verify purchase correctly, and thus stole about 100 dollars...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backend department failed to verify purchase correctly, and thus stole about 100 dollars...: Long story short, my account was hacked. I made a few 'sale price' purchases before figuring out it was hacked. Contacted a tech who offered to help move my account to a new account. Asked me...