Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

Discus and support Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by erwient, Apr 15, 2019.

1. erwient
    erwient Guest

Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal.

Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft.

Regards e

:)

erwient, Apr 15, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from microsoft

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from microsoft

1. To start Click Here

2. Click the category related to your problem

3. Click "See Contact Options"

3. Click on the related problem from the selection

4. This will show you an approximate fix for your problem, alternatively, click "Show Contact Options"

5. Once clicked you may choose between "Chat with Xbox Support" and "Request a Call from Support"

6. Fill in required information and you'll be on your way to fixing your issue!
  4. erwient Win User

5. ninjaninja2011 Win User

payment options--URGENT--

pre paid credit card or pre paid xbox live card? i have the money in the bank now can i not just use that?

thanks for the help
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Help, i bought a game and it disappeared from my library

Let me explain to you How pre orders work.

IF you pre- order a game with a credit/debit card Microsoft will not charge that card till approximately 10 days prior to the game actually being released.

IF you pre-order a game with Microsoft account currency/gift card the money will be withdrawn from that balance immediately.

So if your order is showing as cancelled that normally means that when the time came for Microsoft to pull the money off of the card (approximately 10 days prior to game release) the money probably was not there Microsoft then tries 3 more times to charge
    the card and if at that point they still can not get the money they will cancel the order because they never received the money.

Now if your bank account is showing a charge on a certain date for a certain amount you will want to match that up with your order history at account.live.com and see if there is a match to a purchase.

Since Microsoft did not receive the money from the bank and it was declined your bank may have put a hold for the amount for some reason and you would need to talk to them about that hold.
Thema:

1. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from... - Similar Threads - Purchased euro card

2. Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox identity/purchases to different microsoft account: When my son first started using his Xbox One we just logged him in using my microsoft account, including purchasing some games and Xbox Live. We have decided we want him to have his own account....
  3. Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...: Tenho 5,40 no saldo da Microsoft store, e tenho uma promoção de 1 mês de Xbox live gold,e outra de 3 meses de gamepass,ambas por 1 real cada uma,mas quando tento confirmar a compra pede um cartão...
  4. Problème acheté sur Microsoft store [Translate] Issue purchased on Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème acheté sur Microsoft store [Translate] Issue purchased on Microsoft store: Bonjour, Ma copine voulait m’acheter un jeu xbox sur le microsoft store, le seul problème chaque fois que l’on essaye de payer : « veuillez contacter le support technique » qui lui me dit de...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes on start up after Realms purchase: Hi. please read the whole thing before answering, and if you're serious about helping please read the pdf attached as well. I bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my game...
  6. Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 transfer purchases between accounts: my question is: can I transfer the purchases I have made in my account to another? why I almost do not use this account in xbox360 138921fb-4eb7-4a17-b203-c3480d16e9d5
  7. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  8. game free with "game with gold" but i receive purchase 30 euro mail for sonicallstars refund ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    game free with "game with gold" but i receive purchase 30 euro mail for sonicallstars refund ...: I have xbox live gold and i choose the game sonic allstars because it's free. But I receive a mail with purchase 30 euro. Help !!! refund me my 30 euro please sonic allstars is free with xbox...
  9. 25 euro offered for the purchase of an xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 euro offered for the purchase of an xbox one s: I buy on the site of microsoft a xbox one S during a discount and they offered a code of 25 euros on the xbox market that I did not receive, someone can tell me where to find it?...
  10. how can you confirm a purchase in your microsoft account cause i have 5 euro in it but i can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can you confirm a purchase in your microsoft account cause i have 5 euro in it but i can't ...: i bought a 5 euro worthy live card but now i can't use it as a payment methode cause it's telling me to confirm the purchase on my microsoft account i have no clue how to do this. i almost tried...