Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

Discus and support Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal. Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft. Regards e... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by erwient, Apr 15, 2019.

1. erwient
    erwient Guest

Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from...

Yesterday I purchased a 10 euro xbox card, through xbox.com paid with ideal.

Money gone in bank, still nothing received from microsoft.

Regards e

:)

erwient, Apr 15, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from microsoft

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from microsoft

1. To start Click Here

2. Click the category related to your problem

3. Click "See Contact Options"

3. Click on the related problem from the selection

4. This will show you an approximate fix for your problem, alternatively, click "Show Contact Options"

5. Once clicked you may choose between "Chat with Xbox Support" and "Request a Call from Support"

6. Fill in required information and you'll be on your way to fixing your issue!
  4. erwient Win User

5. AridLizard Win User

Ma patience a des limites [Translation - My patience has limits]

contact your credit card or bank and report the theft of 200 euros as most credit card companies and banks will refund that money if it is reported.

I hope this gets sorted out soon
  6. ninjaninja2011 Win User

payment options--URGENT--

pre paid credit card or pre paid xbox live card? i have the money in the bank now can i not just use that?

thanks for the help
Thema:

1. Purchased a 10 euro xbox card, paid with ideal. Money gone in bank nothing received from... - Similar Threads - Purchased euro card

2. Xbox one madden 20 purchase code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one madden 20 purchase code: Good Evening, I purchased a madden 20 digital game for my grandson for xmas and at target the gal checking out was talkative and i dont think rang it up and gave me the 25 code needed to activate...
  3. Migrate purchase to another account

in XBoX on Windows
    Migrate purchase to another account: So recently i bought ancient coins for Sea of Thieves but i can't understand why but i need to migrate my purchase from one account to another so it can work. Can that be possible?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate did not give me an option to purchase 3 months.: I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and it is the first time I have purchased the Ultimate edition. On the first page of the Game Pass site it said 'Get 3 Months of Game Pass...
  5. All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Minecraft Bedrock Edition purchases gone: Every single purchase on the Minecraft Marketplace I've made are gone, excluding the free black Friday skin pack and my remaining Minecraft coins. I also can no longer load my custom characters as...
  6. How to receive Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium after purchasing a Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to receive Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium after purchasing a Game Pass Ultimate...: Hey. I have not gotten any answers from support. They kept wasting my time. Let me check this, let me check that. Problem is in the title. I want to make use of the most recent promotion on:...
  7. Purchased movies

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased movies: Do not purchase ANY movies you will not be able to download them onto your xbox one. d9a7fd81-6766-4e9a-b042-af4a219c0dca
  8. game free with "game with gold" but i receive purchase 30 euro mail for sonicallstars refund ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    game free with "game with gold" but i receive purchase 30 euro mail for sonicallstars refund ...: I have xbox live gold and i choose the game sonic allstars because it's free. But I receive a mail with purchase 30 euro. Help !!! refund me my 30 euro please sonic allstars is free with xbox...
  9. 25 euro offered for the purchase of an xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 euro offered for the purchase of an xbox one s: I buy on the site of microsoft a xbox one S during a discount and they offered a code of 25 euros on the xbox market that I did not receive, someone can tell me where to find it?...
  10. how can you confirm a purchase in your microsoft account cause i have 5 euro in it but i can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can you confirm a purchase in your microsoft account cause i have 5 euro in it but i can't ...: i bought a 5 euro worthy live card but now i can't use it as a payment methode cause it's telling me to confirm the purchase on my microsoft account i have no clue how to do this. i almost tried...