Purchased a 12 month membership using the dashboard promotion and only received $5.

Discus and support Purchased a 12 month membership using the dashboard promotion and only received $5. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey, about 2-3 weeks ago I purchased the a 12 month promotional offer giving you a certain amount of promotional credit depending on how many months... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KickinNick, Jul 15, 2015.

1. KickinNick
    KickinNick Guest

Purchased a 12 month membership using the dashboard promotion and only received $5.

Hey, about 2-3 weeks ago I purchased the a 12 month promotional offer giving you a certain amount of promotional credit depending on how many months you bought. You were supposed to receive $5 for a 3 month, $10 for a 6 month and the one I payed for, $15
    for a 12 month. However I only received $5 which I have not used yet. If you wouldn't mind looking into what happened and possibly giving me the other $10. Thank you for your time.

:)

KickinNick, Jul 15, 2015
  2. KyleKiwi
    KyleKiwi Guest
    Never received 600 points for Xbox Live renewal from December.

There was a promotion for getting 600 microsoft points for renewal Xbox Live membership that I never received my points for. According to my email for a renewal confirmation for 12 months of live I renewed on Christmas Day, December 25, 2011. I renewed using
    this promotion on the dashboard and have still not received my points.

KyleKiwi, Jul 15, 2015
  3. 6 month promotional items not received

i never received my 5 free games when i purchased the 6 month xbox live promotion on my dashboard.

Peech n Cream, Jul 15, 2015
  4. BRANDON x 920 Win User

I havent received the code for my extra 600 microsoft points

It was a dashboard promotion and when I entered the code for the 12 months membership, it said on the dashboard that i would get 600 microsoft points as an advertisement and i would receive an email within 6 weeks with the link on for the code. thanks
  5. callum1507 Win User

missing points

This wad a dashboard promotion. I purchased in 28 January 12 months x box live gold with 800 points
  6. ReGaE x ScArzZz Win User

Microsoft point reward

Hi sorry just to add, 12 month gold was purchased with pre paid card and added through dashboard for promotion
  7. SaltyPrincess Win User

5 free games with 6 Month Xbox Live Purchase

Hello, I also purchased the 6 month gold membership on 3/30/12 and have not received the codes for the 5 free games! I have checked all e-mails and folders.
  8. ngocphi Win User

600 free MS points when you activate a gold membership card.

Actaully hate to break it to you but that's not how ms promotions work . As per the conditions of the promotion you must purchase the promotion from the dashboard however it uses the generic payment method screen . This still requires you to purchase the
    membership on the dashboard with a creditcard or debit adding a prepaid code invalidates the promotion

All promotions use the same screen but require you to purchase the discounted membership as you cannot be refunded to the membership code the discount this is logical.

And yes it's 6-8 weeks but as you didnt purchase the promotion you'd don't qualify
Thema:

1. Purchased a 12 month membership using the dashboard promotion and only received $5. - Similar Threads - Purchased month membership

2. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  3. I purchased a 1-Month Xbox Live Membership via Microsoft Rewards points but no email or ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I purchased a 1-Month Xbox Live Membership via Microsoft Rewards points but no email or ...: I purchased a 1-Month Xbox Live Membership via Microsoft Rewards points but no confirmation email with the code has been sent nor has the order been confirmed in my order history. This has never...
  4. I purchased the 3-month membership through the Minecraft promotion, yet the game never got to ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased the 3-month membership through the Minecraft promotion, yet the game never got to ...: A month ago, I purchased the Xbox live 3-month membership subscription through the Xbox dashboard, with the sole purpose of receiving a free Minecraft download code, as the promotion stated. This...
  5. NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID": Hello! I'm from the Philippines. I recently bought an Xbox Live Gold Membership code for 12 months. I have been trying to redeem it using the console and I always get a response saying that the...
  6. Cannot purchase Ea Access 1 month membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Ea Access 1 month membership: Hello, I've been trying to buy the Ea Access 1 month membership but I can't use the credits I already have on my account, it allways tell me too add a credit card and I would rather not. Last...
  7. I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to purchase Xbox live gold membership for 1 month but got a weird error message.: whenever I tried to purchase the one month subscription, it gave me a MOCK ERROR TITLE and went on talking about a my little pony video... I even went online and purchased an electronic card and...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Membership 3 month purchase with 50 dollars on my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Membership 3 month purchase with 50 dollars on my account: How do i buy a 3 month gold membership for xbox 360 on my account? 0faa433e-d809-4223-b489-d6f34478f29d
  9. NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID"

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEWLY PURCHASED XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERSHIP (12 MONTHS) CODE: "INVALID": Hello! I'm from the Philippines. I recently bought an Xbox Live Gold Membership code for 12 months. I have been trying to redeem it using the console and I always get a response saying that the...
  10. Purchasing 1 month Gold Membership -- Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing 1 month Gold Membership -- Xbox 360: So, since I can't buy the 1 month gold membership on my computer, is there a way I can buy it from my Xbox 360? I only find the purchase for the 12 month membership, but I want the 1 month...