Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet

Discus and support Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; as the title says, i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by SmellyBreathBoi, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet

as the title says, i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet.

:)

SmellyBreathBoi, Jun 18, 2018
  2. DAN1187
    DAN1187 Guest
    I have not had my rewards of $10

It was a $10 gift card I bought with my vip gems.

DAN1187, Jun 18, 2018
  3. HonoredSweat
    HonoredSweat Guest
    Xbox gem purchases

I want to use my gems to purchase a Xbox gift card but it says it’s out of stock and can only be redeemed with gems two times but I’ve never purchased a gift card with gems and I’m very confused.

HonoredSweat, Jun 18, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello SmellyBreathBoi,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue with our Vault team. Once they inform us on how to proceed, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jun 18, 2018
  5. Batman21x
    Batman21x Guest
    I’m also having the same issue

Batman21x, Jun 19, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll want to create your own thread so support can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  7. Batman21x
    Batman21x Guest
    thanks

Batman21x, Jun 19, 2018
  8. Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet

Its been a week since the incident, and still no update?

SmellyBreathBoi, Jun 21, 2018
  9. Its been 2 weeks since this happened and still no update?

SmellyBreathBoi, Jun 28, 2018
  10. its been over a month. Any update?

SmellyBreathBoi, Jul 20, 2018
  11. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello SmellyBreathBoi,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  12. SmellyBreathBoi Win User

Hello ,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue with our Vault team. Once they inform us on how to proceed, we will update this thread.
    its been over a month. Any update?
  13. SmellyBreathBoi Win User

Hello ,

Its been a week since the incident, and still no update?
  14. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello SmellyBreathBoi,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  15. SmellyBreathBoi Win User

Hello ,

Its been 2 weeks since this happened and still no update?
  16. Smwutches Win User

I’m also having the same issue
    You'll want to create your own thread so support can check into it for you.
Thema:

1. Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet - Similar Threads - Purchased $25 gift

2. Complaint! Missing $25 Visa card code I purchased.

in XBoX Rewards
    Complaint! Missing $25 Visa card code I purchased.: So is it possible to speak to a manager or someone in charge I’m tired of having to wait for something so damn simple, and I’m fed up. I purchased a damn $25 Visa prepaid code for $1000 gems and...
  3. Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.: i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. thank you dd9035ab-1e76-455d-92cf-edf77a779add
  4. I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.

in XBoX Rewards
    I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.: as the title says, i have not received my gift card, even though it said two days. 7ea10b9d-781b-435b-a51b-f233454b19e2
  5. Star Wars Rogue One purchased in HD on March 25 but no rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Star Wars Rogue One purchased in HD on March 25 but no rewards credit: I posted an earlier question about my Rogue One purchase, however the post is now locked and I wasn't able to respond to the earlier comment: Join the Rebellion MyMission not credited yet...
  6. Pending Points from bonus 50,000 offer. How long will active?? Purchased 11/25

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending Points from bonus 50,000 offer. How long will active?? Purchased 11/25: I see the points on my account but would like to know when they would be active to use. Thanks for the info 3dd1c2e6-33d3-404c-b803-2b82230d50c8
  7. 25 euro offered for the purchase of an xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 euro offered for the purchase of an xbox one s: I buy on the site of microsoft a xbox one S during a discount and they offered a code of 25 euros on the xbox market that I did not receive, someone can tell me where to find it?...
  8. Didn't receive the $25 Microsoft Gift Card I purchased in a Xbox One S Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive the $25 Microsoft Gift Card I purchased in a Xbox One S Bundle: I bought an Xbox One S in a Black Friday bundle and received all of my purchases except for key code for my $25 Microsoft Gift Card. It didn't come in the mail and I didn't receive a key code....
  9. Can I use a 25 dollar xbox gift card to purchase a Gold Subscription? (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a 25 dollar xbox gift card to purchase a Gold Subscription? (360): Topic has the question. Got a 25 dollar gift card from Walmart (white card, not the green Xbox Live Gold cards) and I was curious if I could use it to purchase a Gold Subscription? Or are these...
  10. I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft ...: I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft account balance, it gives me a message saying that I don't have any valid payment methods on file,...