Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.

Discus and support Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Batman21x, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Batman21x
    Batman21x Guest

i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. thank you

:)

Batman21x, Jun 19, 2018
  2. coolryan946
    coolryan946 Guest
    I purch a gift card and did not receive code

I purchased a $10 gift card using my gems on March 7th and I haven’t received the code to redeem it. Thank you

coolryan946, Jun 19, 2018
  3. thebigwoooo
    thebigwoooo Guest
    Did not receive VISA Pre Paid Card email

Hi,

I redeemed 1000 MyVIP Gems on 17th May for a $25 Visa Card but have no received anything yet. Can this be investigated, thanks

thebigwoooo, Jun 19, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Batman21x,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team. Once they inform us on how to proceed, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jun 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello I64 Pilot,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello I64 Pilot,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Batman21x,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team. Once they inform us on how to proceed, we will update this thread.
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas

Hello APerson,

We understand that you were given a $25 Visa gift card and would like to use this to purchase content on the Microsoft store.

Unfortunately, a Visa prepaid debit card will be unrecognized when attempting to be used for purchases within the store, it is recommended to purchase Microsoft/Xbox gift cards from either our website or at various retail stores such as Wal-Mart, BestBuy,
    or Walgreens.

Try this out and this will apply a currency amount as credit for your account to use on items within the Microsoft store.

Best wishes!
  9. HassanB Win User

Will Visa or Master gift cards work for addIng points on xbox live to download a game?

Hello,

Not all VISA/Master Card gift cards work. Usually it's a safe bet that they will work if you are able to register your own billing details on the prepaid cards website. A lot of different banks (Bank of America, Chase, Citibank, etc) offer gift cards that allow
    online shopping purchases. I've only personally tried GreenDot Visa (For Shopping), Chase Visa Gift Card, and a Bank of America Visa Gift Card and those all seem to work as long as I registered the card for online use.

If you want to be safe, I honestly suggest purchase Microsoft Point cards or Prepaid Gold Subscription cards with the money instead of just purchasing the gift card itself.
  10. steeledwand7664 Win User

unable to use any form of credit card

Normally the Visa gift cards that are purchased at stores like that do not work for purchases on Xbox and this is through the Bank that handles the gift card because they are thinking that you are trying to purchase a renewing subscription and these types
    of purchases can not be made with the gift cards like that.
Thema:

1. Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet. - Similar Threads - Purchased $25 visa

2. Complaint! Missing $25 Visa card code I purchased.

in XBoX Rewards
    Complaint! Missing $25 Visa card code I purchased.: So is it possible to speak to a manager or someone in charge I’m tired of having to wait for something so damn simple, and I’m fed up. I purchased a damn $25 Visa prepaid code for $1000 gems and...
  3. Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a $25 gift card with my vip gems, but havent recieved it yet: as the title says, i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. c1eb4531-47c5-4774-a817-d2a411ffa3e8
  4. I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.

in XBoX Rewards
    I purchased a $25 gift card on thursday with my VIP points, and am yet to receive an email.: as the title says, i have not received my gift card, even though it said two days. 7ea10b9d-781b-435b-a51b-f233454b19e2
  5. Star Wars Rogue One purchased in HD on March 25 but no rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Star Wars Rogue One purchased in HD on March 25 but no rewards credit: I posted an earlier question about my Rogue One purchase, however the post is now locked and I wasn't able to respond to the earlier comment: Join the Rebellion MyMission not credited yet...
  6. Pending Points from bonus 50,000 offer. How long will active?? Purchased 11/25

in XBoX Rewards
    Pending Points from bonus 50,000 offer. How long will active?? Purchased 11/25: I see the points on my account but would like to know when they would be active to use. Thanks for the info 3dd1c2e6-33d3-404c-b803-2b82230d50c8
  7. 25 euro offered for the purchase of an xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    25 euro offered for the purchase of an xbox one s: I buy on the site of microsoft a xbox one S during a discount and they offered a code of 25 euros on the xbox market that I did not receive, someone can tell me where to find it?...
  8. Didn't receive the $25 Microsoft Gift Card I purchased in a Xbox One S Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive the $25 Microsoft Gift Card I purchased in a Xbox One S Bundle: I bought an Xbox One S in a Black Friday bundle and received all of my purchases except for key code for my $25 Microsoft Gift Card. It didn't come in the mail and I didn't receive a key code....
  9. Did not receive code for Fallout 3 - Purchased Fallout 4 for XBOX One on 12/25/2015

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive code for Fallout 3 - Purchased Fallout 4 for XBOX One on 12/25/2015: Reference Code 1323802638 - Did not receive code for Fallout 3 for Fallout 4 purchase promo. Purchased Fallout 4 from XBOX One store on 12/25/2015 and still have not received code. I have...
  10. I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft ...: I can't purchase Xbox 360 games digitally on my Xbox one even though I have $25 in Microsoft account balance, it gives me a message saying that I don't have any valid payment methods on file,...